Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

12 Y/O Shika lecture Temari nd Tayuya on first move in battle strategies being fake out... But Shika adult version fall for Amado first trick with his Shikadai explosion coller... :onion-msn-smileys-18:

Did he loose intelligence??? We shud also remember that Shika couldnt work out tobidara kamui secret but sakura did nd he have fail theory on pain identity which sakura also correct so maybe he just werent that smart...

thx 4 reading :) on topic comment plz or i will snitch u to verusivo so she can shibaku tensei u...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nd no sakura comment??? fake sakura fan......
Sorry I forgot that one of a Sakura's fan sacred duty is to educate. Sakura's intelligence was always hyped up, but it's a bit easy to miss why her brain is >> Shikamaru's. Shikamaru's brain absorbs everything, but Sakura's knows not to do so. Her brain will adapt only to the best information. This is why she continues to display intelligence after years of Naruto.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I forgot that one of a Sakura's fan sacred duty is to educate. Sakura's intelligence was always hyped up, but it's a bit easy to miss why her brain is >> Shikamaru's. Shikamaru's brain absorbs everything, but Sakura's knows not to do so. Her brain will adapt only to the best information. This is why she continues to display intelligence after years of Naruto.
OK u pass my test...

lakookie will just assume ur last post was hack attempt from troll poster...

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamaru is a genuis while Sakura is a super genius. She also pulled the same feat against Sasori that he did on Tayuya. Reading finger movements to figure out the puppets movements. Sakura's was more impressive given Sasori is far stronger than Tayuya and had more puppets.

Reactions: Kakooli