Legend Slayer

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this pic. This is the supposed 12 Gods of Destruction that Bills was talking about in Battle of Gods. Now I did some research and I can't find a legit source to confirm if its real , and I'm sure that if it was confirmed it would've been on saiyanisland. Some sources say that its a leaked pic of the 12 Gods. And if you really look at it you will see that it reflects on Toriyamas style. I decided to get your opinions.
You must be registered for see images

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 12 Gods of Destruction ( DragonBall )

I found this pic. This is the supposed 12 Gods of Destruction that Bills was talking about in Battle of Gods. Now I did some research and I can't find a legit source to confirm if its real , and I'm sure that if it was confirmed it would've been on saiyanisland. Some sources say that its a leaked pic of the 12 Gods. And if you really look at it you will see that it reflects on Toriyamas style. I decided to get your opinions.
You must be registered for see images
The 10th one has a triangle with an eye on his head!

#loominarty exposed

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its definitely fake. I saw this in a video actually on YouTube. So the image is like 2 yrs old, and its not been confirmed who the twelve Gods are yet.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

#1 is the real SON GOKU lol.

They mostly look like screenshots of characters altered to look different. The 3rd one looks like 18, 5 looks like Cell 1 looks like Goku or Vegeta.

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 st picture resembles SS4 Goku:'(
8 th picture resembles Shenron:sweat:
10 th picture resembles Oolong=D
11 th picture resembles King FurryZzz
12 th picture resembles The guy in a Chicken costume in last DBZ episode:dead: