11 Supernovas - New world power?

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been thinking lately, although the idea seems idiotic for several reasons, and I know many of you will strongly disagree (I don't even agree, but I thought I'd throw it in the group for the lulz of it).

As we've all noticed, there are 11 Supernovas, the rookies that are bound to make the shit go down in The New World.

Now, theoretically speaking, there should be 7 Shichibukai, and 4 Yonko. Maybe it's just a silly coincidence, but in total those are the same number.

Now, I know most of you will say: That's impossible, Luffy is going to be Pirate King and Zorro would never do that, but simply hypothetically speaking, what do you think? And if so, who should get which position in your opinion?
It's not impossible but I don't think it' likely. Don't forget about the other three Yonko (Shanks, Kaido and Big Mam) or the four existing Shichibukai (Hawk-Eyes, Doflamingo, Bartholomew Kuma and Boa Hancock).

If anything, Oda's the type of person (in my opinion) that likes to give hints or teasers before something happens and I don't really see anything that would make me believe any of the Yonko or Shichibukai lost their position, also we got a teaser that Buggy was offered the position of Shichibukai but you never know what might happen.

But I can see one, maybe two the most, of the Supernovas holding either rank.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF!!!!! sanji has no ambition ? don't u see what happen at mermaid cove ?
and also don't u what he said when shirahoshi was behind him?!!!

and don't forget all blue is his ultimate dream but now he's ultimate ambition is to make luffy the PIRATE KING just like the other straw hats crew
read the full line..."he has no ambitions as such" ..as in related to becoming strong. you are correct he wants to see the all blue but thats not the same type of ambition as becoming the pirate king or the strongest swordsmen

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
read the full line..."he has no ambitions as such" ..as in related to becoming strong. you are correct he wants to see the all blue but thats not the same type of ambition as becoming the pirate king or the strongest swordsmen
to find all blue is the same thing for sanji like zoro becoming the strongest swordsman

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not impossible but I don't think it' likely. Don't forget about the other three Yonko (Shanks, Kaido and Big Mam) or the four existing Shichibukai (Hawk-Eyes, Doflamingo, Bartholomew Kuma and Boa Hancock).

If anything, Oda's the type of person (in my opinion) that likes to give hints or teasers before something happens and I don't really see anything that would make me believe any of the Yonko or Shichibukai lost their position, also we got a teaser that Buggy was offered the position of Shichibukai but you never know what might happen.

But I can see one, maybe two the most, of the Supernovas holding either rank.

Yes, you're completely right, but of course this is a hypothetical debate. Also, I thought Hancock abandoned her post as shichibukai after she made it clear she was helping Luffy (Marineford battle stuffz)?

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, you're completely right, but of course this is a hypothetical debate. Also, I thought Hancock abandoned her post as shichibukai after she made it clear she was helping Luffy (Marineford battle stuffz)?
Nah, remember in Chapter 602, Robin pointed out that Hancock was still a Shichibukai.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let us be honest, you see shanks losing against any of them? Maybe kid with magnetism O_O then the others have no chance. That is IF shanks has no other idea, nor support and he survives his haki.

Kaido beat moria, who almost beat the strawhats they were in quite a predicament there, saved by the bell when they got trusted by the victim assosiation shadows. Moira could utterly beat all, save maybe hawkins with his df he could transfer the shadow stealing to another person.

big mom , we knoe nothing yet ODA always surprises.

Whitebeard, don't get me started O_O a WHOLE army would have been unable to stop him if he jsut wanted to go berserk on a whim. Let's face it, he couldn't go all out since he had to protect and cover ace.

Kuma is out of question, beam (beamuuu~~~~~ soooo coooool~~~~~) plus paw-paw no mi, can't be beaten. Unless magenetism works, yet he could repel anything with his paws so...we don't know.

Hancock, just mero-meros them all and that's it. I doubt they wouldn't be attarcted, she makes another women have lustful thoughts of her!!! Just think of the captains reactions O_O

Jinbei, sea water, enough said. Can call whale sharks upon to help him. kyojin karate, can travel any distance through water vapor molecules.

Doflamingo, human puppets, try fighting your own nakama happily and not hurting them while they are controlled to go all out against you.

Crocodile, sand man, one touch KO, hook, poison. If they don't have haki nor see his natural weakeness they are gonna get beaten.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything you say is correct, hence why I'm saying again that this is a hypothetical debate. Just wondering who you guys would see fit for yonko/shichibukai despite their personal opinions/goals

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What the hell does the whole island has to do with it anyway. I am not even suggesting that those two belong to the same group of Luffy anywhere. I'm just saying that they are supernova's because they have a bounty of 100M Beli. Look at the world: "Supernova" it means as much as a big star. It's not a ranking or the name of a group. It's a qualification of the bounty those pirates have.

Every pirate with a bounty >100m is a Supernova.

At the time luffy was at Saobody there were 11. The whole idea of introducing them at that time was because they all were on that island at the same time which gave the marines a headache. So they were introduced to us then so we can follow them into the new world.

So Caribou and Coribou are not "technically" a supernova, they just are.

So three of the four emperors on one ship... How is that even balanced ?

Besides do you really think that Sanji and Zoro could reach Shanks/Whitebeard level ?

I think that it will be hard enough fo Luffy to reach that status. One of the best four pirates in the world.
Everything you say is correct, hence why I'm saying again that this is a hypothetical debate. Just wondering who you guys would see fit for yonko/shichibukai despite their personal opinions/goals
If Caribou is not a rookie then he isnt a supernova. I think...if I'm not mistaken, that in order to be a supernova you have to be a rookie with a high bounty, not just a high bounty.