Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this is a foot race between the following Naruto characters over a 10km course (note the conditions first):

1) Naruto (base form only)
2) Sasuke (base form only)
3) Shika
4) Kiba

Course Conditions
  • Each are in a separate 10 km forested area
  • The forested area is absolutely riddled with explosives, trip wires and various traps
  • If they get hit once they die
  • They don't know the traps are there
So who wins and why?

Edit: I can't believe know one has picked up the trick yet and why Kiba wins.

Last edited:

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto.
-Stamina
-Hes gonna cheat somehow
And can use clones as dummies to trigger traps before he does it himself.
I totally forgot to mention that they don't know about the traps. If Naruto doesn't know then I don't think he would be using clones from the start.

Naruto's Stamina/Chakra beats all, he wins this since the Race is 10km, if it was 1KM I would've said Sasuke.
What about the traps?

sasuke. not being a fanboy here personally hate the guy. but he is the fastest without any sort of enhancements like sage mode
Again what about the traps?

JayHyuuga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say Shikamaru. Kinda like the story the Turtoise and the Hare. He may be the slowest out of them. but if one trap is a instant Kill. Shikamaru's laziness we'll keep him on a slow pace and his logic will be able to see through the traps.

Hamish44

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke and shino out of the 4 are the only ones with long distance attacks making either of them the obvious person to take out traps and seeing as sasuke is faster that means he'll win

wait did you change the post i swear i read shino not shika

JayHyuuga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke and shino out of the 4 are the only ones with long distance attacks making either of them the obvious person to take out traps and seeing as sasuke is faster that means he'll win

But shino isnt in the race :sy: :p

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without the traps it's Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba. But with the traps, I think Shikamaru is the only one that makes it out of alive. Naruto and Kiba will barge in saying "I'm going to win this!" or something like that. Sasuke....might almost die, but miraculously gets saved somehow.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say Shikamaru. Kinda like the story the Turtoise and the Hare. He may be the slowest out of them. but if one trap is a instant Kill. Shikamaru's laziness we'll keep him on a slow pace and his logic will be able to see through the traps.
Yer thats why I put shikamaru in there. I think he is one of the two that has a chance of making it to the finish line. The other being Kiba, but Kiba would be faster.

Shino? You mean Shikamaru? You are forgetting that they don't know the traps are there. Therefore they won't be trying to destroy them from the start.

IMO Kiba will come in first, Shika second, with Sasuke and Naruto being bombed out of the race.

Without the traps it's Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba. But with the traps, I think Shikamaru is the only one that makes it out of alive. Naruto and Kiba will barge in saying "I'm going to win this!" or something like that. Sasuke....might almost die, but miraculously gets saved somehow.
I'm almost sad no one pays that much attention to Kiba. Anyway Kiba and Shika are probably the only ones that can make it to the finish line. Kiba is the only one out of all of them that can move freely and at a decent pace without worrying about the traps. Shika would be lazy and slow but his intelligence would get him through.

Last edited:

Phoenix Wright

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru. Exactly What JayHyuuga said.
Naruto and Sasuke would've fallen to the unexpected traps at last. Kiba's downfall could be protecting Akamaru to not to run into any of them.