Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was popular in another forum. So thought i should share it here. No, it was not made by me. Hats off to the creators.

Mangekyo Sharingan is one of the best creation by Kishimoto Masashi and I’m a fan of those myself. There are also a lot of fan-made Mangekyo Sharingan on the Internet (especially on DeviantART) and they are wicked cool! That is why today I decided to create a compilation of over 100 fan-made Mangekyo Sharingan (with some of them are mine). I hope you will like it! You can download the high quality version by visiting the author page.

First, I would like to introduce the Mangekyo Sharingan collection by n00bdude22 on DeviantART. This guy is really amazing.
You must be registered for see images

Next is the Sharingan collection (including the real Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan) by Chase-TH who is also a member of DeviantART.

Another collection that I found it quite popular among Naruto fans but it is unknown who made these. So if any of you know, please let me know to give him/her credit for his/her art work.

Next is the Sasuke’s Mangekyo Sharingan-like collection by dhypnoss.

Last but not least, this is some Mangekyo Sharingan that I designed. I just let my imagination go wild. Inspiration by Chase-TH.

Reactions: Lekqueti

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SOME ARE VERY COOL BUT 95 PERCENT AR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BELIEVABLE AND I HATE SHARINGAN THAT ARNT BASE DON THE 3 POINT DESIGN

SHARINGAN - 3 POINTS
MS - 3 POINTS BUT MORE INDIVIDUAL
EMS - 6 POINTS BECAUSE OF 2 EYES OVERLAPED

THE ONLY SHARINGAN THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THIS IS SHISUI AND SOME MAY SAY SASUKE BUT SASUKE IS ONLY 3 POINTS ASWELL

sorry for th lq just wipped it together fast

Hokage Sharingan Kakashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always hated fan made mangekyou sharingans b/c none of them seem to stick the three tomoe transformation. They always add way to many curves, lines, and swervy lines. No offence to you but I hate all of those fan made craps.