Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Havent been able to watch it since Inojin was playing with that earth golem thing. I just dont understand it anymore. I think theyre buying time so that the manga can progress but the manga just needs to release more frequently.

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you have a trash main character, who's a walking ass pulls and handouts factory, when you have have everybody being hit by nerf for his sake what do you expect? I'm glad this shit show will be cancelled soon enough.
Fact check: Boruto is just beneath Naruto in viewership and is doing very well. I’m not a super fan of how slow it’s moving or the changes made from Naruto but to say it’s getting cancelled is a lie

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact check: Boruto is just beneath Naruto in viewership and is doing very well. I’m not a super fan of how slow it’s moving or the changes made from Naruto but to say it’s getting cancelled is a lie
The problem is Naruto is done, I don't buy it even if Tokyo claims it. The manga sales have also been in decline. I don't see how it won't get cancelled, it's a directionless story, with a trash directionless main character. With Samurai 8 now, I expect fans moving away from it.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the monthly release gives too much time for scrutiny and it causes the anime to make more filler. Havent been following the anime but I know they were fighting Jugo. If that was a part of the manga it would be very interesting but knowing its not canon is meh.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is Naruto is done, I don't buy it even if Tokyo claims it. The manga sales have also been in decline. I don't see how it won't get cancelled, it's a directionless story, with a trash directionless main character. With Samurai 8 now, I expect fans moving away from it.
Its not done they just kill the momentum every month with these slow ass releases and there are alot of other series that release weekly and are just as good or better. I dont believe Naruto would have had that much success if it was a monthly release but they kept the hype building and gave you content. Its like having a girlfriend that doesn't put out eventually you start to realize that there are other fish in the sea lol.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha