Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
christmas is pagan because the date was celebrated as something else before ol' baby jesus was even born, the christians merely adopted the same holiday as his birthday to avoid changing already prevalent holiday/work schedules.

just sayin'.

Reactions: BrillyMac

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
christmas is pagan because the date was celebrated as something else before ol' baby jesus was even born, the christians merely adopted the same holiday as his birthday to avoid changing already prevalent holiday/work schedules.

just sayin'.
I already know man. I just didn't out that because there's a lot of people who would've made a problem out of it but I'm god to see some people already know. Jesus was actually born in August

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if the results aren't in favor of your view "Justice" then the or "Else happens"

As with most boycotts, there will be a mass gathering to give a public image that a boycott is going on otherwise no one will care. So what happens when one mob of boycotting comes into contact with another mob of consumers being "shop blocked" on black Friday (which isn't a holiday). Conflicting goals bring a bad situation.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So if the results aren't in favor of your view "Justice" then the or "Else happens"

As with most boycotts, there will be a mass gathering to give a public image that a boycott is going on otherwise no one will care. So what happens when one mob of boycotting comes into contact with another mob of consumers being "shop blocked" on black Friday (which isn't a holiday). Conflicting goals bring a bad situation.
No ones stopping other people from buying things. Just the millions who participate in the boycott simply won't buy anything on their days and if you do, but it from a black owned business. We're not shutting down malls and blocking store passages. I mean the malls might shut down if they don't have enough revenue coming in on the biggest days of the year

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine a white boycott of all things colored. Wouldn't that be a sight.

How is being racist towards whites gonna make them any less hostile and supportive of your cause?

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Christmas and Thanksgiving are times for family. Many don't care about the Christian aspect of Christmas nor do they give a shit about what thanksgiving was originally about or whatever. Black Friday idc because that's a bullshit day meant to rip people off, and it takes advantage of people's greed.

Seriously, there's no reason to be killjoys.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

" Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said during a fiery speech in Miami last week black Americans “must rise up and kill those who kill us” if the federal government does not “intercede in our affairs.”

The 82-year-old Farrakhan told a crowd at Mt. Zion church he was looking for “10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny.” "

I think I'll pass on that rally.

Just another Islamic militant trying to use black people as pawns in a conscript army to leverage individual political power. When did we become ****ing Palestine?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

" Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said during a fiery speech in Miami last week black Americans “must rise up and kill those who kill us” if the federal government does not “intercede in our affairs.”

The 82-year-old Farrakhan told a crowd at Mt. Zion church he was looking for “10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny.” "

I think I'll pass on that rally.

Just another Islamic militant trying to use black people as pawns in a conscript army to leverage individual political power. When did we become ****ing Palestine?
Hmm... Sounds a lot like...

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace²but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death
I'm certain you know that excerpt of a famous speech. Oh damn, see I knew I forgot something. Patrick Henry is a white Christian and Louis Farrakhan is a black muslim. So, even though they say the same thing one is wrong and a terrorist and the other is an American hero and considered a founding father.

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm... Sounds a lot like...

I'm certain you know that excerpt of a famous speech. Oh damn, see I knew I forgot something. Patrick Henry is a white Christian and Louis Farrakhan is black a black muslim. So, even though they say the same thing one is wrong and a terrorist and the other is an American hero and considered a founding father.
Well, except for the fundamental differences between the two, which you did not include.

Patrick Henry was not calling for a racial war. Patrick Henry was calling for, essentially, a tax revolt and governmental revolution away from a monarchy.

Farrakhan is calling for racially motivated genocide built upon the false narrative that blacks are under active persecution by whites.

You must be registered for see images

If he wants 10,000 ready to "kill those who kill us" - perhaps he should set up a neighborhood watch program.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, except for the fundamental differences between the two, which you did not include.

Patrick Henry was not calling for a racial war. Patrick Henry was calling for, essentially, a tax revolt and governmental revolution away from a monarchy.

Farrakhan is calling for racially motivated genocide built upon the false narrative that blacks are under active persecution by whites.

You must be registered for see images

If he wants 10,000 ready to "kill those who kill us" - perhaps he should set up a neighborhood watch program.
Good thing Farrakhan isn't only talking about killing whites. It's not about killing the devilish white man, it's about stopping those who are putting blacks down. Be it white, black, orange, yellow, green, blue, or red.

As for the rest, it's essentially the same. Give me liberty or give me death. Both fighting oppressive forces.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thing Farrakhan isn't only talking about killing whites. It's not about killing the devilish white man, it's about stopping those who are putting blacks down. Be it white, black, orange, yellow, green, blue, or red.

As for the rest, it's essentially the same. Give me liberty or give me death. Both fighting oppressive forces.
Calling any "oppressor" of black folks the "white man" is ****ing crazy. I just thought I was a racist

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calling any "oppressor" of black folks the "white man" is ****ing crazy. I just thought I was a racist
I knew I should have clarified. I thought it was obvious. I'm not calling 'the white man' oppressor of black men(However oppressive in the past), I'm saying anyone who oppresses blacks now. Be it whites or even blacks themselves.

Quit making me repeat myself.

It's not about killing the devilish white man, it's about stopping those who are putting blacks down. Be it white, black, orange, yellow, green, blue, or red.

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is so unique about Blacks that they must be uniquely protected and represented within society?

Why is it that the laws written to protect you and I, both, regardless of color, are insufficient to represent the alleged interests of blacks?

No, they are not the same.

Farrakhan is basing his argument around not only the claim of racial oppression, but also around the notion of racial exceptionalism. He is not condemning oppression, he is condemning what he claims is an oppression of blacks.

Allow me to elaborate a little further:

" Appearing on his Justice or Else! Tour at the Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal church in Washington DC, Farrakhan said, "Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400 year old enemy. Death is sweet. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter."

I wonder who he considers the enemy.

2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

2:217 They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, "Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah . And fitnah is greater than killing." And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally.

Those are the two specific verses from the Qu'ran he would be making reference to, there.

" In appealing to the Koran

image:
, Farrakhan said, "Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

"So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us," he said. "Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling." "

Again, from the Qu'ran he is making reference to:

9:14 Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people

That's from one of Muhammad's rants urging his believers to engage in religious conquest and slaughter.

You know...

The part where I was told I didn't understand the translation and was in error about what Islam was all about.

Anyway ...

I'll warn you, again, about following these types of people. They preach about how oppressed you are and how you have no future unless you become warriors for the likes of him - people in suits and ties in lavish houses with their own private security details. Keep in mind what he is offering throughout this speech of his.

He's offering death to those who follow him.

He doesn't even directly promise an end to the tyranny he says exists - merely proposes a form of tyranny against those who are alleged to be tyrants.

You were granted life for a reason. I would exercise caution around those who insist your only future is one in which death is the highlight.