Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reason for injury: Sharingan Activation
Description of Injury Harmed legs and bruised leg muscles. Burning in the chest.
Type: Bruised and likely fractured legs, muscle bruising- deep in the tissue. Second/third degree burns on the chest.
Severity: Medium
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reason for injury: Sharingan Activation
Description of Injury Harmed legs and bruised leg muscles. Burning in the chest.
Type: Bruised and likely fractured legs, muscle bruising- deep in the tissue. Second/third degree burns on the chest.
Severity: Medium
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:
It's his first time attending to a patient. He walks carefully towards the patient, almost fidgeting but he summons his courage. Afterall, he has done most of this during his training.

Hello injured one, oh I know you from somewhere. Today is your lucky day and you shall not die but live via my hands. Nope, well I'll do my quota.

The patient however, would be in too much pain to even subtly respond so Priest proceed prep him straight away. He would start by increasing his own resistance to infection, then by focusing aggressive chakra into his hands, he would begin to rub all over his body, cleaning himself from any pathogens. He would do the same to his patient.

Next Priest would return his chakra to a less aggressive one and would proceed to probing his patient with it, diagnosing him to know the nature of his injuries and their severity. Priest would start by probing the limbs as their physical appearance already depict there is a major damage done to them. Priest was right, he discovered several broken tissues and bones on the legs. He proceeds to scan the torso and also found tissue damage causing by burning. He scan other part of the body and discovered that the injury is perhaps localized to the legs and chest, however, he discovered several dented part across the body. This could be due to blunt force from a beating and the patient is heavily fatigued. His chakra system is intact however, disturbed due to the pain his is going through.

Priest picks up the clipboard and records all his finding for the next person who'll be attending to the patient.

Okay buddy, you are good. Your life is not threatened and a Doctor would attend to you soon.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over
the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was time, Luffy had finally be tasked alongside his partner Howard to treat their first patients while still in training. Rushing towards the doctor's lounge, Luffy picked up a white doctor attire with a name tag to the left of his chest. Grabbing an ink brush, he scribbled away the previous name and wrote his own, showing no professionalism whatsoever. Readjusting his straw hat, he exited the room and made his way down the hall way towards room "A-18". Upon arriving, he caught a glimpse of the nurse Priest. Tipping his hat in a greeting gesture, Luffy entered the room with a joyful smile plastered on his face. That was short lived once he saw a patient with severe burns on his chest. He quickly rushed on over toward's the bed's end, grabbing a hold of the clipboard to read the information. "Hey there Rai, I'm Luffy and I'll be the "Doctor" in-charge of you today. Bare with me, I'll deal with the pain right away~" said Luffy as he quickly read through Priest' report whilst raising his own natural resistance. Seeing in the report that priest had already cleansed the patient, Luffy proceeded to channeling aggressive chakra throughout his hands, completely cleansing himself of all microorganisms, bacteria and pathogens. As a natural instinct, he channeled his diagonstic chakra into the patient, quickly spreading it throughout and receiving back the information shortly after. "Judging from the diagnosis, the nurse was dead on. I'll have to treat that burn wound right away before anything else."

Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Luffy began with the most painful trauma on the patient's body, which were the burn wounds. He began by grabbing the nearest tool cart and pushing it alongside the table as he bit his left thumb in order to draw blood. Using his opposite hand, he pulled out his summoning scroll, unraveling it on the medical cart beside him, pressing his hand and summoning several items to his location.; bandages, mortar and pestle x2, medical herbs & solvents & mediums. (Apple Juice & Milk) He applied some Horehound extract onto the mortar for pain relief and mixed it with some Dandelion herbs for the nutricious calcium to induce healthy recovery. Luffy blended everything together with the pestle by pouring some of apple juice, making a syrup that would proceed to be fed to his patient. Using the other mortal and pestle, Luffy poured milk alongside Echinacea herbs in order to make a paste that he would proceed to pour and spread throughout the burned areas. The natural effects of the herb, alongside the soothingly cold effects of the milk were the perfect combination to ease the pain of the burns as the pain relief medicine took effect. "You should start to feel better with this pain & calcium medication. The herbs and milk will ease the stinging pain of the burns, making them more bearable as I begin the procedure. Let's begin."

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu) Summoning technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical Ninja will bite his thumb and do the summoning handseals before pressing his palm on the scroll. He will summon any of the medical tools he needs that are listed on the scroll, all or just one, depending on his own needs.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

Before beginning, Luffy channeled his aggressive type of chakra, once again but this time localized around the thumb that he had bitten in order to cleanse his own bloody remains, removing all bacteria and thus remove the possibility of infection.

Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Luffy began focusing Yang-natured chakra throughout his hands, naturally causing a greenish aura to envelop his palms. He smoothly leaned forward and hovered his palms across the patient's chest, slowly beginning the healing process in the burned areas. Luffy began with the internal damage first; healing the scarred and burned tissue. After that step was done, Luffy began healing the outer surface of the burned tissue on the chest, slowly healing it as he began closing. Within the span of about 20 minutes, Luffy had finalized the healing procedure on the patient's chest, leaving the herbs and milk all throughout the chest as a soothing gesture. After finalizing the chest portion, Luffy moved down towards the leg's area which were the second place in which the damage was most severe. Although initially having planned to use the bone healing technique, Luffy didn't sense in his diagnosis that the bones were fractured completely, just fissured slightly and miniscule. "It appears like whomever did this, was holding back; somewhat.." Luffy thought to himself as sweat poured from the side of his face. Just like before, he began healing the internal damage first, beginning with the slightly fractured but not broken cleanly in half bones, consisting of the; femur, patella, tibia & fibula. After 20 more minutes, all bones had been successfully healed. Unlike before, healing bones without the correct method takes more time than normal. While still focusing his yang-natured chakra, Luffy continued with the internal healing by repairing the damaged and teared tissues that surrounding the aforementioned bones. "The strikes seemed localized so it must've been taijutsu and not a shock-wave type of attack." After healing the teared and severed tissues inside, Luffy finalized by healing the outer skin-tissue where the bruised areas showed and were diagnosed in the scan. With a large smile stretching from side to side Luffy had finished. "WE ARE DONE! Now it's time for me to wrap up your chest and we're all set." Leaving the natural herbs and milk on the patient's chest area, Luffy began to carefully wrap with bandages the previously burned area as a safe measure, all the way down to the waist. "There we go, now we are all set. Granted the injures you received, two days of rest should do it. That will be enough time for the calcium in the medicine to kick in, and for everything to go back to normal. Although, at this point I am talking to myself as you are sleeping, haha. I'll note everything down on this pad and leave it beside you to read. See ya!" said Luffy as he waved goodbye, finally being able to dig his finger into his nose to pick gold out of his nostrils, quickly flicking them out of the door and making his way to the doctor's lounge.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: 300
Damage: N/A
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.