xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that Sasuke's own chakra and Senjutsu is able to match Naruto's chakra, 50% of the Kyuubi, ~10% of the other 8 Bijuu and Senjutsu is a testament to his strength.
Well isn't it Sasuke with the Sage's chakra plus Hashirama cells that is known to boost staining and jutsus power plus small portion of Hashirama chakra fighting Naruto who has Yin Kurama, the Sage's Senjutsu and small portion of the other Bijuus? Then factor in that Naruto used a lot of chakra against Kaguya and some on Madara, he's not fighting nearly close to his full power as Sasuke who also isn't at full power.

I do think both can do a lot more with their chakra forms (PS and Bijuu avatar) and we might see what they can really do or not. Like I can see Sasuke using Enton on his blades while Naruto coating his tails with lava (like the 4 tails Jin did with his body) to counter the Enton blades but both are still relatively new to their powers so might not have that much control yet.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty interesting that only with Yin Kurama's avatar he can fight on terms
with Rikudou powered PS without any problem.

I wonder when he uses the other Tailed Beasts chakra for the avatar how strong will it be.​
This is RSM so the other bijuu chakra are mixed with the kurama avatar. :coffee:

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori charged twin swords counter and possibly cut them in half. :coffee:
never seen such a thing but still

>nine tails with giant rasengans

You must be registered for see images

That's like asking what happen when naruto hit with two fists and two legs at the same time XD
I have no idea wtf made you think its comparable to that, bijuu mode stands on four legs while the tails are free to anything, refresh your memory

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I have no idea wtf made you think its comparable to that, bijuu mode stands on four legs while the tails are free to anything, refresh your memory

Too small to do any damage :|

Besides I am still waiting on Sasuke's susanoo to use kagatsuchi and ST

Last edited:

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What?? I can hold a cup on my left hand, grab naruto by the neck while left foot stepping on guy and right foot kicking kakashi's ass. But its that my 100% strength?? *** NO!! XD

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is RSM so the other bijuu chakra are mixed with the kurama avatar. :coffee:
Not really otherwise the avatar would have been affected by the other bijuu heads since the avatar is nothing
but manifestation of Bijuu chakra.

Kronnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is an aerial shot of PS and Kurama but you can clearly see that PS is in flight while Kurama was standing on the ground or in the water. PS would look bigger or equal to Kurama because PS is closer to us based on the view Kishi gave us but Kurama is bigger.