Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll take it in cash. If you were to trade the diamonds or gold for their cash equivalent, you'd probably be required to lose money in the process because no one will provide that service without the intent of making a profit off of you.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll take it in cash. If you were to trade the diamonds or gold for their cash equivalent, you'd probably be required to lose money in the process because no one will provide that service without the intent of making a profit off of you.
This is partially correct, if the world economy is on the brink of recession(every so often). Gold worth $1million could easily rise to $1.5 -$2 million. If you were to trade it for cash and knock off even 10%, then you would still have $1.35 - $1.8 million. The thing is in recessions margins on gold bid to kffer peice resuce significantly and you would likely lose around 1-2% max.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gold and diamond are the only two of the three with the opportunity to increase in value. Their value is also universal i.e. the cost of gold in location A is the same cost as place B where as the value of currency fluctuates based on the location and you haven't specified whose cash.