:0 What game are you currently playing?

Dilianio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i'm trying to platinum Megadimension Neptunia VII on the PS4 and after that I'll finish Sword Art Online Hollow Realization. I also have a bunch of games on Steam that i'll eventually get round to playing, like the other Hyperdimension games.

Last edited:

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently I'm playing Team Fortress 2, I've been playing this game for almost 10 years and I love it. I used to play CSGO too. I'm a big fan of the Half Life series, its sci-fi storyline is just the best.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will you never grow tired of TF2? xd

@ I am going to play some PUBG today :p
Haha I don't understand why I'm not bored of this game at all, I think its because its cartoonized graphics that don't make me feel sick about it, unlike some other games. This game just makes me relax xd.

I forgot to mention I've been playing Borderlands 2, it's a nice game too. I never played Heavy Rain, The Last of Us nor Beyond Two Souls but I watched the full walktrough of these games on Pewdiepie's Youtube channel and I loved them. Those games are awesome too, specially The Last of Us.

I played GTA V and it's a cool game but in my opinion the storyline is weak in comparison with its predecessors, I mean it's not bad but it could be better.

Saiyan Kammy

Supreme
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently I'm playing Team Fortress 2, I've been playing this game for almost 10 years and I love it. I used to play CSGO too. I'm a big fan of the Half Life series, its sci-fi storyline is just the best.
Team Fortress 2 is very addictive because of the online. I played over 1000 hours. Unfortunately, I will never play the game again.