Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Like a dandelion lifting it's seed to the wind.
Then firmly rooted, sprouting.
As the parting wind, blowing to the unknown destination."

─〲𝑁ame: 羽鳥 智世 ﹣ 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪
─〲𝑁ickname: Red, Robin, Little Bird
─〲𝐺ender:
You must be registered to see images
Female
─〲𝐴ge: Sixteen (16)
─〲𝐶lan: Unassigned; N/A
─〲𝐿ooks: Chise is a young woman whom has fair-toned skin, a head of fiery red chin-length hair that stands out apart from her radiant
emerald pigmented irises that practically beam with saturation against even the slightest of lighting. Her choice of clothes vary, though she happens to mostly be seen with a red sweater situated atop a standard white shirt, a dark green skirt and winter jacket with knee-length brown boots.
─〲𝑃ersonality: At a glance, Chise by all accounts seems to be an average girl, though has something akin to timid and
subservient tendencies in how she behaves, particularly in the presence of others that she isn't entirely familiar with. She tends to have issues with socialization, having had been considered an "oddball" by other children her age early on in life due to peculiar events that shaped her childhood. She also tends to grow quickly attached to others, particularly those who show her kindness, or otherwise just basic decency, suggesting she may have been neglected of it in her youth. This exterior, however, belies a kind and courageous interior that reflects a willingness to go above and beyond in order to help others, frequently at her own expense.

─〲𝐿and of 𝐵irth: The Land of Fire
─〲WSE Clan:
─〲𝑁inja 𝑅ank: Academy Student
─〲𝑆pecialty: Unassigned; N/A
─〲𝐸lements: Untrained; N/A
─〲𝑁injutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

─〲 𝐻istory:
From a relatively young age, Chise hasn't been an exception to the miseries that the Ninja world has to offer, nor exempt from the cruelty of individuals. There was once a point in time that she was happy, though she frequently struggles to recall specific instances that she'd account among her short list of "
pleasant memories."
As far back as she can remember, Chise has had a peculiar projected vision; something similar to hallucinations or schizophrenia. This took the form of many nightmarish manifestations in the world around her; she often describing some as careful and indifferent toward her while others violent and hostile toward her. Luckily her parents were loving and understanding, often times comforting her unquestionably and even going as far as admitting to seeing what she did, and reminding her they were hardly a threat to her so long as she ignored them. As she grew and was put into classrooms with children of similar age, she found it difficult to ignore the presence of the looming shadows around her. Chise often was found staring blankly through windows, stalking around the halls or -on occasion- found by herself in secluded spaces, sleeping in corners or under desks as if she were hiding there for hours. This lead to many misunderstandings, some accusing her family of neglect or abuse to her, of which she frequently denied to her Sensei's and elders. Despite her attempts to cope with her "condition", she found it relatively difficult to get along with the children her age. Often times she'd be actively excluded from group activities, avoided during games or breaks, or just outright battered with crude names and sometimes minor physical abuse, such as being pushed or having her hair pulled. This pushed her to frequently distancing herself from anyone she did not know, which seemed to be limited to her parents for some years.

With her growing efforts to progress through her youth constantly put through various gauntlets of struggles and hurdles she would have to overcome, Chise quickly developed an exceptional independence from a very young age. Her parents made it a point to teach her basic skills such as cooking, cleaning and patching her own clothes and tending gardens among other things.
Despite her difficulties settling into the world outside of her family, her home life was at the very least stable and supportive, acting a crutch for her to at least continue growing and hoping for improvements in her future. But rare and often fleeting are good times, as Chise began to understand clearer and clearer with every passing day. Under the cover of night, Chise's Father had slipped out of the home, leaving indefinitely and without warning. For months she attempted to rekindle something of a stable environment with her Mother, yet her attempts seemed frequently in vain as her visions hounded her more frequently than ever before. Her Mother struggled to find moments of peace, stable work, atop the boiling uncertainties of why Chise's Father had left. Eventually came a day that her wits had s
eemingly met their edge; the final broken straw that took the form of her resting eyes on Chise whom had been asleep. For uncertain reasons to her, her Mother attempted to take her life; straddling her and coiling her fingers around her neck in an effort to strangle the life from her. Her Mother uttered only "I wish you had never been born" as she clasped tightly around Chise's airways. She struggled for a time, only to eventually have her will to resist drained by the crushing words from her Mother. Before the last breath could escape her, Chise's Mother had recoiled with a gasp, stumbling away as she stared doe-eyed at her own coughing daughter that she had just attempted to kill. Without a word, Chise watched as her Mother approached the
balcony of their elevated apartment, pushing herself over it and disappearing past the flourishing curtains; the last time Chise would see her Mother.

Chise was then passed around by her relatives for some time, jumping from house to house as no one wanted to have her in their home; often times referencing her troubled childhood and the hallucinations she often witnessed, some considering her bad luck or ill omens. Strangely, after the events that had transpired with her Mother, Chise's hallucinations seemed to dwindle in frequency to where even in present day, she only encounters a small handful of them every few months, and rarely are they ever distracting from her daily life as they once were. Despite this considerable improvement to her condition however, it hardly paved many favorable routes for her in terms of a stable home. Cast out by her relatives and rejected by most of the village, she utilized what minor skills her parents had thought to teach her to accomplish simple tasks and jobs, making modest earnings to find herself someplace to live while she considered her options for the future, opting to attend a Ninja Academy and pursue ways to improve her life.

After a couple of years wandering from temporary situation to another temporary situation; between homes and jobs frequently and without much in the way of longevity over the last, Chise found herself at a loss for a time. Uncertain of where to go, where her life may lead, or where she cared to steer it herself. As she tended to her duties at a local restaurant where she had settled in for a time; handling dishes, refilling drinks, the occasional trash run to the alley, she overheard talk from a table of patrons. Soft rumbles and buzzing of a repeated reference to "
Tsumigakure", a Village hidden in Sin. Had she heard of such a place before? Chise recounted her recent memories of events that had transpired in the world, yet she couldn't quite recall anything particularly note-worthy. She was rather wrapped up in her own "little world" after all; a world made up of her own "little problems." Yet she was curious, almost overwhelmed in it as she considered the possibilities of a village she had not heard of before. Was it a newer village, recently founded, or had it simply gone unnoticed for so long? If the latter, was that their intention or by mere coincidence that they avoided the world stage for so long? These were all questions that stirred through her mind within only moments after even hearing the mention of it for the first time. She made an effort to listen in each chance she had; talk of missions, goals to expand their ranks and perhaps find new achievements worth making. It was all quite surreal to her; she had read tales of the exploits of proper Ninjas, the world and lives they live on top of the feats they achieve, all as if out of proper fairy tales, yet here they sat discussing just such things so idly.

Chise's mind was made up. With little more to cling to in the place she lived, she settled her debts and cleared her responsibilities to employers and landlords to take to the road. She had made the decision years prior to pursue the life of a Ninja, yet she rarely found the time to do anything more than read a book and tease at the idea. She knew her inaction was her own undoing, her own failure that would only haunt her for longer and longer until she made the choice to step outside her world and see what else this life had to offer, for better or worse. With a new direction to steer toward, Chise packed light to begin her journey to discover the Village hidden in Sin, taking in rumors and passing directions wherever she could in hopes of bringing herself closer to a goal she had become dependent on to complete. What possibly awaited her on the other end, were she to find her way? Would the village even have a place for her, or would she be turned away at the gates? Thoughts she'd stew on for hours, keeping her company as she made her way one step at a time.

─〲 𝑆cientific 𝑇ools: Unassigned; N/A
─〲 𝐴rtifacts: Unassigned; N/A

─〲 𝑃ictures:

─〲 𝑇heme 𝑆ong & 𝐵ackground 𝑀usic:
You must be registered for see medias

─〲 𝐵attles 𝑊on: N/A
─〲 𝐵attles 𝐿ost: N/A

Author's Note: Just want to point out that I honestly have no idea if I did this right or not. I tried to look at other bios people have made as references, but some stuff I wasn't so certain about, so I hope if anything's weird or wrong someone will let me know. Thanks. ✌

APPROVED BY SASORI

Last edited by a moderator:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love love love love it! Really neat first bio, you should totally join Tsumigakure <3
Hey thanks. 🙏

That sounds like a fun idea. I'm still kind of trying to figure out how to navigate the "official" side of the rp here. I'm mainly thinking about being a medical ninja with this bio but have no idea how to go about starting that process.
Any suggestions on how to go about trying to join a village officially?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hey thanks. 🙏

That sounds like a fun idea. I'm still kind of trying to figure out how to navigate the "official" side of the rp here. I'm mainly thinking about being a medical ninja with this bio but have no idea how to go about starting that process.
Any suggestions on how to go about trying to join a village officially?
Oh you might want to know, we don't use traditional villages here. We have our own alternative universe currently set in the Warring States era. https://animebase.me/forums/ninja-world.642/

This is our ninja world above, where you basically can go out and do missions etc. Joining a village can be as simple as talking to the Kage in character and working it out haha. However, you would want to talk to the Kage out of character too. In this verse there are currently 3 official villages

Tanigakure - Village Hidden in the Valleys
Tsumigakure - Village Hidden in Sin
Shimogakure - Village Hidden in Frost

you can join one of these but Tani is inactive, Tsumigakure is the most active. You can talk with @Howard as he is the Kage of Hidden in Sin. You want to go over the rules here too: https://animebase.me/threads/ninja-world-rules-1st-year-anniversary-edition.767740/

WIth that said, if you have Discord we'd be more than happy to continue talking there to help you! As for medical ninjutsu, you buy the ability with the official role play currency called Kumi. You earn kumi by trading customs, doing missions or winning fights. Once again we can provide you with all the help you need.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you join Tsumi, we got some big stronk people there that can help you. We got people like Hoku and Shades that are strong, and peeps like me and my friend Shinta, we got the Bijuus. I'd recommend it.

Reactions: Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh you might want to know, we don't use traditional villages here. We have our own alternative universe currently set in the Warring States era. https://animebase.me/forums/ninja-world.642/

This is our ninja world above, where you basically can go out and do missions etc. Joining a village can be as simple as talking to the Kage in character and working it out haha. However, you would want to talk to the Kage out of character too. In this verse there are currently 3 official villages

Tanigakure - Village Hidden in the Valleys
Tsumigakure - Village Hidden in Sin
Shimogakure - Village Hidden in Frost

you can join one of these but Tani is inactive, Tsumigakure is the most active. You can talk with @Howard as he is the Kage of Hidden in Sin. You want to go over the rules here too: https://animebase.me/threads/ninja-world-rules-1st-year-anniversary-edition.767740/

WIth that said, if you have Discord we'd be more than happy to continue talking there to help you! As for medical ninjutsu, you buy the ability with the official role play currency called Kumi. You earn kumi by trading customs, doing missions or winning fights. Once again we can provide you with all the help you need.
If you join Tsumi, we got some big stronk people there that can help you. We got people like Hoku and Shades that are strong, and peeps like me and my friend Shinta, we got the Bijuus. I'd recommend it.

Well dang, sounds like mostly a no-brainer then. I love the intricacy of the verse here, but if I'm being completely honest it's a bit intimidating at a glance; walls o' text and all that. Definitely seems like a lot of fun though, so I hope I might be able to look to you for questions or advice as I try to trudge through.
:Corazon:

Reactions: Howard and -Best-

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man y'all two are wild fr, y'all didn't even welcome the person and already tryna recruit them lmao

Anyway welcome to the rp, this is a very nice first bio. If you have any questions bout the actual rp, feel free to message me. They've pretty much covered the nw stuff I guess lol

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man y'all two are wild fr, y'all didn't even welcome the person and already tryna recruit them lmao

Anyway welcome to the rp, this is a very nice first bio. If you have any questions bout the actual rp, feel free to message me. They've pretty much covered the nw stuff I guess lol
It's all fun. No better welcome than being invited to ones home I guess.
Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind. (y)

Glad you decided to join, you clearly seem to be wanting to put in effort to the RP!
Hey thanks. I'm not really sure how far I'll get, it all seems like a large time commitment and I have a very volatile schedule, but I'll definitely give it my best try.
Joins 5th March, submits flawless bio on 7th 🤔

I ain't saying i'm sus.... buuuuuut....

The bio looks nice who ever you are... and lol that recruitment drive is worse than the army xd
I will absolutely be taking that as a compliment. ✌

Reactions: Corazon and Howard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey thanks. I'm not really sure how far I'll get, it all seems like enlarge time commitment and I have a very volatile schedule, but I'll definitely give it my best try.

Hopefully you will go far. Before deciding what NW clan you potentially want to join, your main goal now should be to rank up. You do this by fighting or completing bounties but i'd say battles are easier and faster. If you want to, i'd be glad to fight your bio for you to rank up fast. You obviously want to rank up to make it stronger and use more efficient jutsu and put more things on it. Hit me up if interested ^^

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all fun. No better welcome than being invited to ones home I guess.
Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind. (y)

Hey thanks. I'm not really sure how far I'll get, it all seems like a large time commitment and I have a very volatile schedule, but I'll definitely give it my best try.

You didn't bat an eye lid at the mention of joining Tsumi either, hmmmmmmmmm