Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You must be registered for see images
-
"No matter how much power you gain, it's meaningless. You're inevitably going to meet your end at the hands of a greater power."
-

BASIC INFORMATION | 基本情報

Name
Nickname
Clan

[TD="width: 335"]真田明彦 Sanada Akihiko
The Two-Fisted Protein Junkie
Male
n/a
[/TD]

Looks | ルックス
You must be registered for see images

Personality | 性格
A cool and well-respected upperclassman, Akihiko is serious and determined, as well as cracking small jokes on small occasions, and tends to show his excitement for a big challenge. He also has an aggressive side, which he usually demonstrates when dealing with his opponents. He never gives up and always tries to get stronger in order to protect what is dear to him and feels guilty for not being able to save his sister from a fire.

Village Information | 村の情報

Village of Birth: Sunagakure (Deflected)
Village of Alliance: Amegakure
Current Village Residence: Amegakure

Rank and Chakra | ランクとチャクラ

Ninja Rank - Jounin
Chakra - 800
Health - 850

Elements:

Wind Release
[Incomplete-C]
Water Release
[Incomplete-C]
Lightning Release
[Incomplete-D]
Fire Release
[Incomplete-D]
Earth Release
[Need Training]

Background Information | 基礎的な情報

History | 歴史

Akihiko Sanada is the a young male ninja born in the land of the wind. Akihiko along with his friend Shinjiro Aragaki grew up in an orphanage together with Akihiko's little sister, Miki, who died in a fire that destroyed the orphanage. Devastated by her death and feeling powerless that he could not save her, Akihiko vowed to become stronger. He became a ninja so he could protect those who were powerless. Shinjiro and Akihiko remained friends after Miki's death. However, an incident occurred during an early recon mission which put a strain on Akihiko and Shinjiro's relationship. Akihiko went berserk while combating a theif, killing an innocent bystander (a traveling merchant) in the process. Feeling guilty, Akihiko immediately left Sunagakure. Akihiko used the incident as a springboard to focus even more on his strength and control over himself. He then later joined Amegakure in order for a new start.

Theme Song | テーマソング

[video=youtube;KCY_fM8lzog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCY_fM8lzog[/video]

Battle Record | バトルの記録

Won:
Lost: Pfft

Last edited:

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't remember giving you permission to use my template?

Remember that you're a Jounin too, so you can only learn up to 4 Elements, so there's no need to even list Earth​

Last edited:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I don't remember giving you permission to use my template?

Remember that you're a Jounin too, so you can only learn up to 4 Elements, so there's no need to even list Earth​
uhhhh i got this template from muten akira, who said i could use it soo... >.>