Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While focusing the chakra in his hands, Benn begins to rotate his hands around the form of the ball of water.
He expands his legs, forming the horse stance familiar in most martial art practices.

You must be registered for see images

His arms are drawn back in wait as he continues to rotate his chakra educed hands around the ball of water.
The water ball slightly expands. In shock of the growth Benn's hands tingle and he instinctively pushes his hands forward awaiting to see the results.

His first time trying this, his excitement was outstanding.​

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, you just learned...

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
1. Use able as an offensive attack or defensive counter.
2. Use able as a way to defuse Katon
3. Can use in conjunction with Raiton to create a more dangerous attack

One/three disadvantages:
1. Can be neutralized with a jutsu of higher rank
2. If used to deflect multiple in coming attacks, Defenses could become penetrable

I'm...hoping this is what I was supposed to do =D

Last edited:

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hai, Sensei!"
He says as he nods.
Utilizing the water he had been standing on. Benn forms the necessary hand signs and performs Suiton No Jutsu

Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

He kneels to one knee and slams his hands to the water he'd been standing on. Molding (at least 40) chakra for this times use, Benn manipulates the water surrounding him and his sensei's clone. Causing four small blasts of water to box in the clone from each side.

Descriptive image​

The clone how ever, caught in the box like structure made from the four blasts, would be struck by the blasts as the distance between blasts was tighter then the width of the clone. The spike like tips of each of the four blasts would rise from the water in a vicious whipping way before the water would wise from the clones feet to its waist and instantly from there dismantle its shape and fall back to its source like buckets of dropped water.

Benn's eyes focusing on the clone, he redirects them at his sensei as he waits to see how he has done.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**if you use it to create 4 blasts of water, it would count as 4 jutsus used...you can only use 3 per turn...try again

i want you to create the water blast from your own chakra...

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hai....Sensei!

Benn leans forward, placing his hands on the water surface at which he stood. Placing his hand to the water, Benn focuses chakra into the palm of his hand. He raises the hand showing a bubble esc figure hanging from his palm.

He places his other hand on the bubble and begins to rotate both chakra fueled hands around the bubble. The silhouette nature of the bubble begins to change to that of splashing water.

The clearness of the bubbles innards are flooded with white wave like features rotating as he hands do. He focuses a bit more chakra each rotation, water drops slowly rising from the ground to his sphere. Once the most efficient amount of chakra had been focused into the attack, Benn extends his right leg and then spins forward on it toward Toku's Bunshin.

Once the spin is complete Benn shoots the ball of water at the clone before yelling

SUITON NO JUTSU!

The ball of water flies towards the clone,the feint sound of the waterfall Benn meditated under echoes along its path.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize, but this was suppose to be wind training...i think i got confused and just now realized I've been teaching you water...fml

would you like to continue with water?

Reactions: Excālibur1

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I noticed and its actually ok :D
I'm gonna take up Raiton next so this works well :D

That and you opened my eyes to the art of Suiton :D

Wind nulifies lightning
Lightning boosts water.

So suiton works better for sure.

Seriously..I noticed a while back that it was getting into suiton and I rolled with it cause the lesson was fun as hell lol

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**im really sorry, in all my threads of training this has never happened to me before...

good, now lets continue...

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

...for this technique, gather your water chakra and release it into the water to raise up a thick mist coated with your chakra that makes it difficult to see through...

One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
1. Can manipulate the vision of certain doujutsu
2. A perfect set up for stealth attacks

One/three disadvantages:

1. Byakugan can see through this
2. Wind can blow this away
3. Experienced shinobi can see through

Hai! No problem I'll give it a try.

Benn places his hands together and forms several hand seals. Holding the seal, he slowly raises his right hand into the air and rises out of a crouching position into a more stood up stance.

As his right hand hand began rising more and more the water around him would begin to swirl upward around his feet. It would then begin dispersing outward in a foggy mist, surrounding the area at which he stood. His chakra manipulating its depth and thickness.

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Benn releases the hand seals and begins instantly reforming the hand seals. He focuses again, raises his hand in the air focusing his muscles more tenser as it had risen. His chakra pouring from his hands. Once it reaches its peak, mist begins to spread from his feet to his hands. It then begins spreading outward from his body, back and front, into the air with an immense thickness.

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Benn continues focusing chakra to continue forming Kirigakure No Jutsu as his sensei had requested.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

good, now show me how it could be used in battle...

*creates a clone*

Only hearing his sensei he would reply

Hai! I'm on it!

As it finally settles, he dashes toward the clone and then begins to bounce along the water, continuing his path forming hand seals as he goes. Performing his second technique.

As he reaches Clone Toku, Benn finishes the seals and bounces as high as he could, trying to stay far enough to stay out of sight within the aerial area of the mist. Once he reaches above the clone he fires a ball of water directly down at the clone. Hitting it above the head with the ball.

He lands behind the clone and peforms the seal once more, releasing the Suiton No Jutsu a second time from behind the clone.

Last edited:

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Benn shakes his head comedically as he says
"Oh, right! Haha My bad sensei!" He begins by sighting the running clone and giving chase. The clone circles the small, waterfall inhabited area with Benn high on his tail.

He quickly forms familiar hand signs and creates a clone. He forms several more before hiding behind it as they run before stopping his pursuit and letting the clone continue it.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Benn lines up his sight, allowing his clone to chase the clone in a straight path, keeping him within view. Finally completing the proper seals he had formed before stopping his chase, and excreting more chakra then he had before

As the tiger seal is set in its finish. He removes one hand from the seal and points the other forward like a gun. The technique forms as the tip of his gun(hand) begins to drip water. A drip begins to form a larger bubble like drip on the finger tip the grows larger and wide as it travels backwards towards his palms. The water ball grows to the size of a soccer ball, engulfing his whole hand to his wrist. The ball, for a split second bursts into a bigger size before shrinking to the size of a tennis ball. Sliding from the muscle under his thumb, forward along the line between his index and middle finger, and off his hand, firing at the clone.

He fires it several feet ahead of the clone. Aiming to strike it as it reaches pre decided point of impact.

Last edited: