0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I have received the will of god and I must kill you.~

Basic Information

Name: Konan
Nickname: God's Angel
Clan: N/A

Looks: *Konan was a relatively tall woman who had short, straight blue hair, grey eyes (amber in the anime) with lavender eye shadow, and a labret piercing. Konan's eyelashes are shown to be a diagonal line at the bottom corner of her eyes, but in the anime, they are shown to be distinctive lines. She has worn a large light blue paper flower in her hair since she was a child. Her facial expression was usually neutral, though usually protested or looked worried when Nagato performed a technique that would debilitate him. She wore the Akatsuki cloak and her Akatsuki ring on her right middle finger, the kanji on it meaning "white" (白, byaku, haku). She also wore orange nail polish. Although she never removed her Akatsuki mantle, it was revealed that underneath it she wore a revealing navy blue robe, with a large hemline on the front, and exposed her arms, her back, the lateral part of her breast, and her belly, with her navel being surrounded by four more piercings; instead of the standard sandals and leg-warmers, she wore a pair of blue pants that also functioned as her shoes, with white high heels, inverting the organisation's standard colour scheme.

As a child, Konan was seen wearing an array of simple clothing. When living with Jiraiya, she was seen wearing a karate top and skirt bottom, with a pouch she wore at the front of her outfit to carry her paper. When Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato began to make Akatsuki, Konan wore a black cloak with purple stockings and high heels, as well as a mid section guard similar to that of Samui, and an Ame forehead protector, that being the only time period Konan's been seen wearing one.

...クラリティ...

Personality: *Konan was smart, stoic, calm, and level-headed much like her partner, Nagato. As a child, she was bright, compassionate, and relatively cheerful, in comparison to Yahiko's tough attitude and Nagato's sensitivity. However, the traumatic events since then have led her to become a very serious person, and she never spoke during Akatsuki meetings. Nevertheless, she has always placed the safety of her team-mates above her own. Konan had romantic feelings towards Yahiko, which were reciprocated.

She did seem to be more empathetic than most other Akatsuki members, as she appeared sad whenever she was reminded of her past. She also expressed a great deal of loyalty and courtesy to Pain, doing his bidding without question, looking out for his well-being and always having complete faith in his abilities. She acted as an intermediary between Pain and Ame, the villagers having given her the title "God's Angel", because with her paper wings activated, she resembles one.

She had the ability to read Pain's emotions without him facially expressing them, presumably as a result of having known him for so long. As soon as Tobi ordered Pain to capture the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, she could tell right away that there was something about the order that very much upset her emotionally deadened partner.

After Nagato's sacrifice, Konan becomes fiercely adamant to protect Naruto Uzumaki, the person Nagato entrusted his mission of world peace to, even going as far as to proclaim all of Ame's loyalty to him. She was equally fierce in defending Nagato's remains from Tobi going as far as to prepare herself for suicidal attacks against him if it meant protecting Nagato and Naruto from him.

Village Information
Village of Birth: Amegakure
Village of Alliance: None​

Rank//Chakra Information
Ninja Rank: Unofficial sage
Specialty: Suiton | Fuuton | Bukijutsu | Ladybugs | Combat Yo-Yos | Paper Ninjutsu

Konan's Elements:

雷 Raiton - Mastered
水 Suiton - Mastered
火 Katon - Mastered
風 Fūton - Mastered
土 Doton - C
雨 Ameton - C

Konan's Ninjutsu:

忍 Ninjutsu - B
幻 Genjutsu - Mastered
紙 Paper - N/A

Konan's Summonings:

召喚 Kuchiyose - Ladybugs - Owner/Mastered
召喚 Kuchiyose - Ladybug Ninjutsu - Masterd

Konan's Close combat:

土 Taijutsu - C
土 Kenjutsu - Mastered

Konan's Fighting Styles:

土 Combat Yo-Yos - Mastered
土 Way of the Bola - Mastered​

Background Information

History:

When she was young, Konan's family was killed during the Second Shinobi World War, and she was left to fend for herself. Some time later, Yahiko found her, and the two worked together to survive. Not long after that, Konan went for a walk and found a young, dying Nagato and his dog, Chibi. She rescued him and brought him back to their hideout. Gradually the three became best friends. They eventually encountered the Sannin, who gave them some food. Konan impressed them by making an elaborate flower out of the paper wrappers left behind as a sign of gratitude. When Orochimaru suggested to kill them so they would not have to suffer the horrors of war, Jiraiya instead opted to stay and teach the three how to look after themselves.

During their time with Jiraiya, he made a defence system composed of four planks, each with one red and one white side, attached to a part of a wall of the hideout they shared at the time with a string and a nail, each one above one of their names, which he called "Hop-In" planks. The purpose of the planks were that when they were in the hideout, they turn their planks to the red side and they leave, they flip their plank to the white side, so when a plank's on the red side and the person's not in the hideout, it means they could have been captured by the enemy and when a plank's on the white side and it appears that the person's in the hideout, it could mean that an enemy has transformed into said person and has infiltrated the hideout, along with a trapdoor hidden among the floorboards leading to a hidden room and emergency escape route he left just in case. After Jiraiya was confident they could take care of themselves, he told Konan that she will be very beautiful when she grows up and to come see him when she turns eighteen. With that said, he left for Konoha and the three continued to bring peace to their land.

Over time, the three formed the Akatsuki and became renowned for their strength and effectiveness, with news of their actions even reaching Konoha. When their group became too big, they were forced to find another hideout, and leave their current one. When they were about to leave, two Iwa ninja attacked the hideout but Yahiko noticed in time and they used the escape route to escape. Through out there time together, Konan became close with Yahiko. During the Third Shinobi World War, their group was approached by a man calling himself "Madara Uchiha". He offered to help them in their pursuits but Yahiko refused the offer, suspecting he only meant to use them.

Through out their quest for peace, Akatsuki's ranks grew and became known throughout of Amegakure, so much so that Hanzō began to feel that Akatsuki threatened his rule so he approached the group and offered that they work together. The next day while on patrol, Konan was abducted by Hanzō's men and was brought to the meeting where he ordered Nagato to kill Yahiko in exchange for her life. Konan cried out for them to flee without her, but they refused to leave her behind. Nagato was paralyzed in shock by the order but Yahiko stabbed himself with the kunai in Nagato's hand and in a fit a rage, Nagato saved Konan by slaughtering the Anbu and Hanzō's subordinates.

Accepting Tobi's earlier offer of support, Nagato and Konan began recruiting S-rank missing-nin into the Akatsuki and started offering its services as a mercenary group to ninja villages, earning the money necessary to fund its long-term plans. Sometime later, Nagato under the alias of Pain, began a civil war within Amegakure, and as his messenger, Konan promised to the villagers that he would bring change to their village and other nations. Nagato eventually killed Hanzō and Konan assumed his identity to make it appear to the world that he was still alive and in control of Amekagure.

Other Information

Konan's Abilities:

Konan is very adept in the use of the Water release, which is her first affinity and also her signature element. Konan is one of the most advanced Water release users in her Generation, being able to perform every Water related technique with a single and swift handseal. Konan's second elemental affinity is the Wind release, she is also very adapt at using wind techniques at an accelerated speed. Konan is an exceptional bukijutsu practitioner, her skill with lethal weapons is so vast that it is said to rival even the most skilled swordsman, such as the Swordsmen of the Mist. With practically any weapon she is able to easily break the guard of a lesser ranked shinobi and able to give shinobi on par with her skill a very stressful run for their money. She also has fairly above average speed, reflexes and tracking due to her intense Kenjutsu mastery and harsh training over many styles of close combat. Her tool pouch is filled basic shinobi tools and weapons and custom yo-yos for combat and also bolas.

Paper Ninjutsu:

Even as a child, Konan had shown a natural talent for origami and even developed it into her fighting style, able to infuse her chakra with it and develop paper ninjutsu. This form of art caught the attention of Sasori by the time they fought. She had created a unique transformation technique called Dance of the Shikigami, which turned her entire body and clothing into thousands of sheets of paper, which she could control at will and form into any shape or colour. To travel long distances, she could fold them into butterflies or planes for powered flight. To attack, she hardened the sheets to the point where they were as hard as steel and folded them into arrows, spears, and shuriken. She could also restrain opponents by blanketing them in sheets, thus restricting their movements and asphyxiating them. Befitting (and likely inspiring) her title as Angel (天使, Tenshi), the papers could also form large wings for further weaponry, though she was capable of hovering without them. She could also make chakram-like weapons to attack foes and, in the anime, was skilled enough to make two and control them with great ease using them to corner her targets from opposing ends.

Despite being made of paper, Jiraiya's Fire Release: Flame Bullet, which was empowered by oil, didn't even damage her. The power of the paper attacks could even overpower a fire attack. Konan was susceptible to oil-based attacks that prevent her paper from unfolding. However, she was not hampered to the same extent by water, as shown when Pain had his summon use Water Release: Wild Bubble Wave on her to wash the oil off, as well as her use of it in her home village where it always rains. Konan could make paper clones to fight in her place and hide explosive tags in them so that they would explode, and catch an enemy off guard. Konan's ultimate technique, the Paper Person of God Technique, could split a large lake, and contained six hundred billion explosive tags that would explode for a full ten minutes, which forced Tobi to use Izanagi to survive since his intangibility only lasts for five minutes.

Konan was able to be able to produce and fold enough paper to mimic environmental surroundings, allowing her and those of her choosing to hide in places one normally wouldn't be able to. The paper itself would camouflage into the surroundings witnessed when she created a giant tree to act as her and Nagato's base of operations during their invasion of Konoha. She was also able to use her paper to mimic an an entire ocean. Her skills at camouflaging her paper is so great that even the Sharingan is deceived by it.

Konan's favoured origami form were flowers; she wore one in her hair.

Combat Yo-Yos:

After meeting with a strange shinobi in the mountains located in Kumogakure, Konan was taught the ways of combat yo-yos. She excelled in this field and is able to perform yo-yo techniques at amazing speeds and with great precision. She carries plenty of yo-yos in her ninja pouch located on the back of her waist with many other things, such as kunai, shuriken, wire, dormant paper tags and bolas.

Picture:

All over the place.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battle Information
Won: A lot.
Lost: A few...​

Dropping [ ]

Rain Passed [ ]

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ambivalence

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe you should pick up Nagato again sometime lol

Nice bio moxxi just keep her for awhile xD stop bio switching so much lmao
I'm not switching bios so much. :| The bio I am dropping for this one I have had for like 6 months. But thank you lol.

Edit: and thank you to all the rest of you. :)

Nice bio, if only Vergil was still active, he had a cool Yahiko bio xd
I was speaking to my friend about a Yahiko bio lol he says no one has one because it's too plain, which I argued that it has rain and then he said rain isn't enough.
Which I then had to agree lol. They all have rain, it's just that Nagato, Pain and Konan have a tad extra lol... Well, Nagato and Pain have a lot extra. :|

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not switching bios so much. :| The bio I am dropping for this one I have had for like 6 months. But thank you lol.

Edit: and thank you to all the rest of you. :)

I was speaking to my friend about a Yahiko bio lol he says no one has one because it's too plain, which I argued that it has rain and then he said rain isn't enough.
Which I then had to agree lol. They all have rain, it's just that Nagato, Pain and Konan have a tad extra lol... Well, Nagato and Pain have a lot extra. :|
Vergil had sage mode on yahiko as it was allowed back in the day

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> Moxxi
> God
> Angel
Lolwat?
No one invited you here but to clarify for your stupidity, Konan is God's Angel, not me. Nor do I think anything in the bio states me or Konan is a god. But nice b8 m8, r8 8/8.

Pleb...

Vergil had sage mode on yahiko as it was allowed back in the day
Wellllll then yeah if only he was still around lol.