Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name
Marian Cross/General Cross

Clan
None

Looks
Cross's most distinguishing features are his long, vibrant red hair and a Phantom of the Opera-esque mask on the right side of his face. He has a goatee the same shade of red as his hair. He wears explorer type clothing with a wrist launcher. Its disguised as a cuff and wears a hat, though he has been seen in a kimono when staying with Anita. He always carries his weapon by his side on his waste

Personality
Cross Marian was a womanizer who loved to gamble and drink. When he gambled, he made extravagant bets and, if he lost, he never paid, leaving someone else to do so. He loved very few things: women, wine, money and beautiful things. When in battle himself, he acted cold and uncaring.
He was shown to be a gruff, demanding individual who was hard to please. Cross has shown a softness underneath his rough exterior for certain people

Village Info
Village of Birth

Village of Alliance
None

Ninja Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank
Kage

Specialty
Earth, Smoke

Elements

<====Mastered All====>

Nin-C ,

Gen-B,

Tai-B

Ken-C

Your Ninjutsu
(Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Smoke Clone technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user makes a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into a smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.
Note: can only use smoke related jutsu.
Note: can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users.

(Enmaku Rō no Jutsu) - Binding Smoke Prison Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user can manipulate their smoke to wrap around the opponent with a minimal level of physical power and prevent them from moving.
Note: Can only be used by a smoke user.

(Kuro Kemuri Tama no Jutsu) – Dark Smoke Sphere technique
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: the user using his wrist launcher will shoot out small dark bombs that will then release thick smoke to create a veil of smokescreen to suffocate the target.
Note: can only be used by Kiho or a smoke users with a wrist launcher

(Taju Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Multiple Smoke Clone Jutsu
Range: Short
Description: after creating a single shadow clone, should it be sufficiently struck, the user will make the smoke spread to create multiple smoke clones.
Note: can only use smoke related jutsu.
Note: Can only be taught or used by Kigiri or Smoke users

(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no jutsu) – Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: While fighting the enemy and wanting to flee from battle of hide, Kigiri can make an extremely thick smokescreen which immediately makes the enemy cough and blinds them. The user can then attack at free will.
Note: Can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users

Background Information
History
Marian Cross was recruited as a young kid by orichimaru to attack the hidden leaf. Cross was very arrogant as a little kid and really only responded to ladys. and very much disliked Orichimaru. He stayed wandering most times. In a bar. Drunk or doing his things with ladys. He saw more fun in those things then killing innocence (<-----You see what i did there D gray man fans? BUAHAHA) He discovered smoke release due to his constant smoking. xd On the day of the destruction of the hidden leaf Orichimaru assigned him the name GENERAL CROSS as he will lead the people into the Village. He then said ok. When it was time to go to the Hidden leaf to destroy it he was no where to be found.. He left the sound village... He wanted to ..... WANDER around. as he wandered around he saw amazing new things. One day he decided to go to a hotspring. a ALL FEMALE hotspring.... As he proceeded to walk in. he saw someone that put a bad taste in his mouth. Jariya. He then got mad at the fact he was peeping at the females. so he quickly called him out to a battle. Jariya accepted gracefully and told Cross he had heard about his betrayal to Oro and that it was a good betrayal. but Cross cared none for his kind words he just wanted some lady loving.. Him and Jariya then went toe to toe. But it got more and more serious by the moment. As cross forgot all about the ladys and Jariya was being pushed. Jariya then started to put his hands together. As i awaited his move. Somebody put his hands on jariya hands to separate them... he came so swiftly so i could barley see when he approached. Jariya then took apart his hands and apologized to General Cross for what he was about to do. and walked off. I then asked the dude who stopped him His name and he said Selendrile I then asked his reasons for stopping the fight. He told me that "the next few moves was about to be the end of me, you didnt want to see the power of a true sage" I just looked at him. and proceeded. Selendrile came with. and we Started talking. It so happened that they both where wandering ninjas .After that day they traveled together. just being men, Drinking, Gambling, Loving women. and Whoopen A$$

Other

Summon
(souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
Rank- S
Range-Short
Chakra Cost-40
Chakra Damage-80
Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that, he then does 5 hand seals and slams his/her hands on the ground.. Phaze (My summon) Will Appears in mid air (short range) above the user circling him/her. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Fire . And can fly at high speeds (= to Sasuke's Hawk).Phaze Beak is Incredibly Strong. This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

-Only Taught By General
-Only can stay on turn for 4 Turns
-User Cant Use No Fire Jutsus while bird is in play
-Dosent need to use handseals as he specializes in fire
-All phaze moves count as 1 move for the user.
-Can only be summoned once

.Earth Affinity-Cross Natural affinity is earth. He can Reduce the hand seals for all earth techs to a minimum of four.
.Lightning Affinity-Cross Gained the Affinity to lightning as he always went to lightning terrians to study and the flow of lightning. also to train using lightning jutsus to counter natural lightning. It was said he can do 7hand signs for lightning in 3secs.

.Smoke - Mastered

Theme/Background Music/Battles

Battles

Won:More then i used to
Loss:Less then i used too

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator: