[Predictions] ナルト 634: Sannin's Disciples [SilvanKirisaki]

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ナルト 634: Sannin's Disciple

A new generation of legendary shinobi arise from the current generation with Team 7 leading the way

SFX: Smokes clearing

Naruto: Looks like Team 7 is on the same page.
Sakura thinking: I'm not falling behind the both of you
Sasuke: Heh.....

The scene starts with full close up of the summons.

Katsui the Slug, Gamakichi the Toad and Konda the Snake

The rest of Konoha 11 looks on as the three gigantic creatures dominate the field.

Sai thinking: Summons? They're just like...

Hiruzen: So this is how things turn out. My students mentored Kakashis students. Thisis very nostalgic..
Ino: Sakura, Isn't that Katsuyu san?no...
Kiba: Hmmmp. What a show off

Naruto and Gamakichi
Gamakichi: Yoooo. Naruto, its been awhile. You sure look different.
Naruto: Heh. You're the one who look different here (remembers Pain Invasion)and now your smoking too....
Gamakichi:Huh? Whaaa.! What's this I'm sitting at.
Naruto: That's a Juubi clone and that big fella right there is the real one.
Gamakichi: Haaaa! ok, the first time we are fighting together and its with that thing?
Naruto serious: ......
Gamakichi: Haaaaai! Looks like theres no time to go into details then. Ooh! That's Katsui and Ko....(interrupted)
The Juubi clone beneath Gamakichi started struggling. Gamakichi quickly pulls his tanto and stabbed the clone
Gamakichi: Silence.....You ugly piece of shit. Your interrupting my greetings.
Naruto: So the clone can burrow underground.

Minato: Oh. That looks like Gamabunta san...So Jiraiya-sensei even give Naruto contract with the Toad.

Sasuke and Konda
Konda: Sasuke! You're like Orochimaru, summoning me on such conditions. And after what you did to my old man. What makes you think I will follow you.
Sasuke: So you want to lose to them....I thought you hated losing.
Konda: Well...it's not like I'm close to my evil father or anything, but I do hate losing, especially to that fat frog and slimmy slug
(Remembers meeting them together with their parents)
Konda: Sasuke, your the only human that can keep up with me and I'm getting kinda bored guarding that Ryuichiro Temple. So okay. Huh....tsk.
(Notices the Juubi beneath him move)
The panel shows Konda strangling the Juubi clone.
Konda: Its good finally letting lose.

Sakura and Katsui
Sakura thinking: This is the first time I'm fighting with a summon.
Katsui: Sakura san! It's been awhile. This is our very first battle......you sure you can handle me. Hahaha.
Sakura thinking: She's definitely different from her mother.

Shizune: That's Lady Katsuyus only daughter Katsui That's right she did make a contract before but to summon her..I heard she could be a handful.

Katsui: Oh...Sakura my mother was summon just a while ago its Tsunade-sama fighting away somewhere?
Sakura: That's right she and the other Kage confront Uchiha Madara, but Madara is .......(becomes silent) I'm sure she's fine. Katsui san take in my chakra and multiply....we will support the Medical Team go and find Shizune
Katsui thinking: She became serious.

Shizune: Sakura...I'm so proud of you. Huh? Whaaaaaaa.! (shocked)
A Katsui clone starts emerging from the ground.
Katsui clone 1: Oi.. Shizune so your the captain of the Medical Corps...please give my clone commands Sakura and I will help you to heal the wounded
Another clone appeared on Shizune's back
Katsui clone 2: Oi Shizune..
Shizune: WHAT.!
Katsui clone 1: She already know....

The panel shows the Juubi beneath Katsui its partially melting and a deep hole beside her. Small clones from Katsui enter the hole.
Katsui: Just like mother and Tsunade hime......
Sakura: Please be alright, Tsunade sama....

Sasuke thinking: Make it on time Orochimaru...

Scene changes to the Kages.

We see Tsunade's Yin Release activated, the seal is extending outside her body covering the wounds of the Kages. The Kages are placed on Katsuyu clones meanwhile another Katsuyu clone are healing Tsunade bottom part.

Katsuyu: Tsunade-sama dont overdo yourself. (thinking: even with her current condition she still able to heal the other Kages. What an extremely strong medical ninja indeed)

Tsunade: Just a little bit....I'm almost finish treating the most serious injuries they have. After that if theres time. I'm going to use Mitotic Regeneration. so I need you to take my other half near me.
Katsuyu: Yes. Tsunade-sama
Raikage waking up: Ugh.! Tsunade.!! What happen to you...

Raikage notices his arm regenerating

Raikage shocked thinking :Ugh...! My arm...Amazing even with that condition she's able to heal us up to this level
Gaara, Oonoki, Mei wounds starts closing up.
Katsuyu thinking: So she's using Mitotic Regeneration on the Kages......but at this rate she might be giving out her life force, she might die.

???????: Tsunade.! Is this how you'll end?

Everyone shocked: !!!!!!!!

The scene shows Orochimaru with Karin and Suigetsu just arriving

Karin: Her life force is fading at this rate....she'll die
Suigetsu thinking: The Five Kages.....in this condition...
Orochimaru: Karin....quick use your Life Force Transfer technique to save her

Tsunade: Orochimaru.....what the heck are you doing here.! Katsuyu now
Katsuyu: Sticky Acid...

Katsuyu blows acid on Orochimaru's team.

Orochimaru: Even in that condition....you still have the energy (Flashback on Nawaki death and Tsunade healing Dan)
Orochimaru thinking: I have seen both her loved ones tragic death and now her...
Suigetsu: Ok. Suiton: Water Spout Technique

The water from Suigetsu's mouth collides with Katsuyu's acid.
Orochimaru: Your grandfather ask us to come here.

Flashback:
Tobirama: Tsunade??? I am sure this is Tsunade's chakra no....life force and its fading away.
Orochimaru: Oh yeah.! The five kages of the Hidden Village comfront Madara
Hashirama: My grand-daughter....well we need to save her quick.
Orochimaru: This girl here is an Uzumaki....she can be useful
Hiruzen: So.....you're saying you'll help her. I hope this isnt another one of your tricks?
Orochimaru: Sensei.....she my teammate. At some point.........I even ask her to heal my arms caused by your wretched jutsu. I guess I'll just make her guilty for turning me down....because now she'll owe me.! hahaha
End of flashback

Everyone was shocked

Tsunade: What are you talking about?
Orochimaru: As you may know their souls are trap inside the Shinigami but I release and summon them on Sasuke's orders...
Raikage struggling to stand: Shit...Orochimaru dont you dare....(lose consciousness)
Orochimaru: We are at war the Juubi and Madara are the real enemy here.!
Tsunade:............
Katsuyu: Tsunade-sama, Katsui's been summoned
Tsunade thinking: So Sakura...you finally did it..

Back to the battlefield
Juubi: GROOOOARGH.!

The Juubi is lifting the Myonjinmon gates and is struggling to get free. Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato goes to the original Hashirama's place.

Tobirama: Brother! Your seals are not effective....the Juubi clones are causing onslaught on the battlefield. We need to attack now.!
Hiruzen: I agree with Lord Second. While the barrier is being sustained by our clones.........we need to use that time to attack

Hashirama: As I suspected the Juubi is using immeasurable amounts of Nature Energy...even I cannot bind it effectively.
Close up on 4 Hashirama wood clones: I will bind the Juubi one more time. After that we will attack the Juubi with all we've got.

The Shinobi behind the clones heard Hashirama's words.
Shizune: ......ok. Katsui-san, transport all the wounded shinobi away from the battlefield also take all the Medical ninja away with you and tell all the shinobis to prepare for attack.
Katsui clone: Easy....girl

To Konoha 11
The ground is full of emerging Katsui clones
Ino: Whaaaaaaaa.! Another disgusting thing..
Katsui clone: All shinobi the First will bind the Juubi once more after that prepare for the attack.
Shikamaru: Hey slug..please inform Team 7 about this preparation they have to eliminate all the giant Juubi clone. and Ino patch me to the Hokages I need confirm something
Katsui clone: Slug? the nerve

To Team 7
A massive hoard of gigantic Juubi clone is coming on their direction.

Katsui: Gamakichi, Konda we need to eliminate all this clones. They're preparing an attack
Gamakichi: Bossy as always
Konda:.....
Katsui: Hmmmmp. DISPERSE.!

The three summons quickly disperse.

Naruto and Gamakichi
Naruto: Ready Gamakichi....Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Four Naruto Clones appears)
Four clones started creating Rasengan.
Naruto clones: Sennin Modo.!

The clones converged their hand to form an extremely big Rasengan almost the size of Gamakichi
Naruto clones: SENPOU: COLOSSAL RASENGAN.
After creating the Colossal Rasengan the clones hands the Colossal Rasengan to Gamakichi's right hand.
Gamakichi: Naruto are you sure we can do this? The last time we tried this.

Short flashback to Mount Myoboku Naruto and Gamkichi training
Naruto: You have to focus on holding the Rasengan in place
Gamakichi: Are you nuts its heavy
Naruto: This is supposed to be our most powerful attack...
End of Flashback

Naruto: Dont worry Gamakichi we can make it this time (closes his eyes)
Naruto placed his hands on Gamakichis head and a stream of Kyubbi chakra envelops Gamakichi
Naruto: Sorry for taking you chakra prematurely Kurama...its an emergency

The panel shows Gamakichi in Kyubbi cloak holding a massive Rasengan on his right arm and his tanto on his left

Sakura and Katsui
Katsui thinking: The amount of chakra she's giving me is huge. I've already used the one she initially gave me for multiplying and my size did not change at all.
Sakura: Katsui-san, take in more of my chakra.....Dont be afraid to use your most powerful combination attack.

The panel shows Sakura's feet sinked into Katsui's skin. The blue markings on Katsui's sides started going to the center of the back.

Sakura making some handseals: Yin Release: Byakugou (This chakra is heavy)
The seal from Sakura's forhead extends throughout her body as well as Katsui's body.
Sakura: Katsui dont worry about chakra.
Katsui: OK...Ninpou: Sea of Acid.

The panel shows Katsui's body covered in black markings preparing a massive attack

Sasuke and Konda
Sasuke starts activating Susanoo.
Sasuke: Konda...things will be a little different this time. Hold still.
A purple chakra starts coating Konda's body
Konda thinking: What the hell is this chakra.....its cold

The sepentine body starts forming flaking plates (like Susanoo's Arm) its head has the Susanoo's head armor complete with two horns.
Sasuke: I'm not done yet.....
The armor starts creating arms, the left side has two sets of arm the third arm is holding an Amaterasu orb which starts shaping a massive black flame sword.

The panel shows Konda's body completely covered with Susanoo holding an Amaterasu word.

Naruto: I'm not gonna lose to you...Sasuke
Sakura: I will not fall behind you two
Sasuke: Let's see what you got...Naruto

Team 7 is on the road on surpassing their master.

ナルト 634 E N D

This is my second prediction and I went a little over the top but not so much that It might not happen at all.

Hope you enjoy.

SilvanKirisaki[/I]

Last edited:

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ナルト 634: Sannin's Disciple

A new generation of legendary shinobi arise from the current generation with Team 7 leading the way

SFX: Smokes clearing

Naruto: Looks like Team 7 is on the same page.
Sakura thinking: I'm not falling behind the both of you
Sasuke: Heh.....

The scene starts with full close up of the summons.

Katsui the Slug, Gamakichi the Toad and Konda the Snake

The rest of Konoha 11 looks on as the three gigantic creatures dominate the field.

Sai thinking: Summons? They're just like...

Hiruzen: So this is how things turn out. My students mentored Kakashis students. Thisis very nostalgic..
Ino: Sakura, Isn't that Katsuyu san?no...
Kiba: Hmmmp. What a show off

Naruto and Gamakichi
Gamakichi: Yoooo. Naruto, its been awhile. You sure look different.
Naruto: Heh. You're the one who look different here (remembers Pain Invasion)and now your smoking too....
Gamakichi:Huh? Whaaa.! What's this I'm sitting at.
Naruto: That's a Juubi clone and that big fella right there is the real one.
Gamakichi: Haaaa! ok, the first time we are fighting together and its with that thing?
Naruto serious: ......
Gamakichi: Haaaaai! Looks like theres no time to go into details then. Ooh! That's Katsui and Ko....(interrupted)
The Juubi clone beneath Gamakichi started struggling. Gamakichi quickly pulls his tanto and stabbed the clone
Gamakichi: Silence.....You ugly piece of shit. Your interrupting my greetings.
Naruto: So the clone can burrow underground.

Minato: Oh. That looks like Gamabunta san...So Jiraiya-sensei even give Naruto contract with the Toad.

Sasuke and Konda
Konda: Sasuke! You're like Orochimaru, summoning me on such conditions. And after what you did to my old man. What makes you think I will follow you.
Sasuke: So you want to lose to them....I thought you hated losing.
Konda: Well...it's not like I'm close to my evil father or anything, but I do hate losing, especially to that fat frog and slimmy slug
(Remembers meeting them together with their parents)
Konda: Sasuke, your the only human that can keep up with me and I'm getting kinda bored guarding that Ryuichiro Temple. So okay. Huh....tsk.
(Notices the Juubi beneath him move)
The panel shows Konda strangling the Juubi clone.
Konda: Its good finally letting lose.

Sakura and Katsui
Sakura thinking: This is the first time I'm fighting with a summon.
Katsui: Sakura san! It's been awhile. This is our very first battle......you sure you can handle me. Hahaha.
Sakura thinking: She's definitely different from her mother.

Shizune: That's Lady Katsuyus only daughter Katsui That's right she did make a contract before but to summon her..I heard she could be a handful.

Katsui: Oh...Sakura my mother was summon just a while ago its Tsunade-sama fighting away somewhere?
Sakura: That's right she and the other Kage confront Uchiha Madara, but Madara is .......(becomes silent) I'm sure she's fine. Katsui san take in my chakra and multiply....we will support the Medical Team go and find Shizune
Katsui thinking: She became serious.

Shizune: Sakura...I'm so proud of you. Huh? Whaaaaaaa.! (shocked)
A Katsui clone starts emerging from the ground.
Katsui clone 1: Oi.. Shizune so your the captain of the Medical Corps...please give my clone commands Sakura and I will help you to heal the wounded
Another clone appeared on Shizune's back
Katsui clone 2: Oi Shizune..
Shizune: WHAT.!
Katsui clone 1: She already know....

The panel shows the Juubi beneath Katsui its partially melting and a deep hole beside her. Small clones from Katsui enter the hole.
Katsui: Just like mother and Tsunade hime......
Sakura: Please be alright, Tsunade sama....

Sasuke thinking: Make it on time Orochimaru...

Scene changes to the Kages.

We see Tsunade's Yin Release activated, the seal is extending outside her body covering the wounds of the Kages. The Kages are placed on Katsuyu clones meanwhile another Katsuyu clone are healing Tsunade bottom part.

Katsuyu: Tsunade-sama dont overdo yourself. (thinking: even with her current condition she still able to heal the other Kages. What an extremely strong medical ninja indeed)

Tsunade: Just a little bit....I'm almost finish treating the most serious injuries they have. After that if theres time. I'm going to use Mitotic Regeneration. so I need you to take my other half near me.
Katsuyu: Yes. Tsunade-sama
Raikage waking up: Ugh.! Tsunade.!! What happen to you...

Raikage notices his arm regenerating

Raikage shocked thinking :Ugh...! My arm...Amazing even with that condition she's able to heal us up to this level
Gaara, Oonoki, Mei wounds starts closing up.
Katsuyu thinking: So she's using Mitotic Regeneration on the Kages......but at this rate she might be giving out her life force, she might die.

???????: Tsunade.! Is this how you'll end?

Everyone shocked: !!!!!!!!

The scene shows Orochimaru with Karin and Suigetsu just arriving

Karin: Her life force is fading at this rate....she'll die
Suigetsu thinking: The Five Kages.....in this condition...
Orochimaru: Karin....quick use your Life Force Transfer technique to save her

Tsunade: Orochimaru.....what the heck are you doing here.! Katsuyu now
Katsuyu: Sticky Acid...

Katsuyu blows acid on Orochimaru's team.

Orochimaru: Even in that condition....you still have the energy (Flashback on Nawaki death and Tsunade healing Dan)
Orochimaru thinking: I have seen both her loved ones tragic death and now her...
Suigetsu: Ok. Suiton: Water Spout Technique

The water from Suigetsu's mouth collides with Katsuyu's acid.
Orochimaru: Your grandfather ask us to come here.

Flashback:
Tobirama: Tsunade??? I am sure this is Tsunade's chakra no....life force and its fading away.
Orochimaru: Oh yeah.! The five kages of the Hidden Village comfront Madara
Hashirama: My grand-daughter....well we need to save her quick.
Orochimaru: This girl here is an Uzumaki....she can be useful
Hiruzen: So.....you're saying you'll help her. I hope this isnt another one of your tricks?
Orochimaru: Sensei.....she my teammate. At some point.........I even ask her to heal my arms caused by your wretched jutsu. I guess I'll just make her guilty for turning me down....because now she'll owe me.! hahaha
End of flashback

Everyone was shocked

Tsunade: What are you talking about?
Orochimaru: As you may know their souls are trap inside the Shinigami but I release and summon them on Sasuke's orders...
Raikage struggling to stand: Shit...Orochimaru dont you dare....(lose consciousness)
Orochimaru: We are at war the Juubi and Madara are the real enemy here.!
Tsunade:............
Katsuyu: Tsunade-sama, Katsui's been summoned
Tsunade thinking: So Sakura...you finally did it..

Back to the battlefield
Juubi: GROOOOARGH.!

The Juubi is lifting the Myonjinmon gates and is struggling to get free. Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato goes to the original Hashirama's place.

Tobirama: Brother! Your seals are not effective....the Juubi clones are causing onslaught on the battlefield. We need to attack now.!
Hiruzen: I agree with Lord Second. While the barrier is being sustained by our clones.........we need to use that time to attack

Hashirama: As I suspected the Juubi is using immeasurable amounts of Nature Energy...even I cannot bind it effectively.
Close up on 4 Hashirama wood clones: I will bind the Juubi one more time. After that we will attack the Juubi with all we've got.

The Shinobi behind the clones heard Hashirama's words.
Shizune: ......ok. Katsui-san, transport all the wounded shinobi away from the battlefield also take all the Medical ninja away with you and tell all the shinobis to prepare for attack.
Katsui clone: Easy....girl

To Konoha 11
The ground is full of emerging Katsui clones
Ino: Whaaaaaaaa.! Another disgusting thing..
Katsui clone: All shinobi the First will bind the Juubi once more after that prepare for the attack.
Shikamaru: Hey slug..please inform Team 7 about this preparation they have to eliminate all the giant Juubi clone. and Ino patch me to the Hokages I need confirm something
Katsui clone: Slug? the nerve

To Team 7
A massive hoard of gigantic Juubi clone is coming on their direction.

Katsui: Gamakichi, Konda we need to eliminate all this clones. They're preparing an attack
Gamakichi: Bossy as always
Konda:.....
Katsui: Hmmmmp. DISPERSE.!

The three summons quickly disperse.

Naruto and Gamakichi
Naruto: Ready Gamakichi....Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Four Naruto Clones appears)
Four clones started creating Rasengan.
Naruto clones: Sennin Modo.!

The clones converged their hand to form an extremely big Rasengan almost the size of Gamakichi
Naruto clones: SENPOU: COLOSSAL RASENGAN.
After creating the Colossal Rasengan the clones hands the Colossal Rasengan to Gamakichi's right hand.
Gamakichi: Naruto are you sure we can do this? The last time we tried this.

Short flashback to Mount Myoboku Naruto and Gamkichi training
Naruto: You have to focus on holding the Rasengan in place
Gamakichi: Are you nuts its heavy
Naruto: This is supposed to be our most powerful attack...
End of Flashback

Naruto: Dont worry Gamakichi we can make it this time (closes his eyes)
Naruto placed his hands on Gamakichis head and a stream of Kyubbi chakra envelops Gamakichi
Naruto: Sorry for taking you chakra prematurely Kurama...its an emergency

The panel shows Gamakichi in Kyubbi cloak holding a massive Rasengan on his right arm and his tanto on his left

Sakura and Katsui
Katsui thinking: The amount of chakra she's giving me is huge. I've already used the one she initially gave me for multiplying and my size did not change at all.
Sakura: Katsui-san, take in more of my chakra.....Dont be afraid to use your most powerful combination attack.

The panel shows Sakura's feet sinked into Katsui's skin. The blue markings on Katsui's sides started going to the center of the back.

Sakura making some handseals: Yin Release: Byakugou (This chakra is heavy)
The seal from Sakura's forhead extends throughout her body as well as Katsui's body.
Sakura: Katsui dont worry about chakra.
Katsui: OK...Ninpou: Sea of Acid.

The panel shows Katsui's body covered in black markings preparing a massive attack

Sasuke and Konda
Sasuke starts activating Susanoo.
Sasuke: Konda...things will be a little different this time. Hold still.
A purple chakra starts coating Konda's body
Konda thinking: What the hell is this chakra.....its cold

The sepentine body starts forming flaking plates (like Susanoo's Arm) its head has the Susanoo's head armor complete with two horns.
Sasuke: I'm not done yet.....
The armor starts creating arms, the left side has two sets of arm the third arm is holding an Amaterasu orb which starts shaping a massive black flame sword.

The panel shows Konda's body completely covered with Susanoo holding an Amaterasu word.

Naruto: I'm not gonna lose to you...Sasuke
Sakura: I will not fall behind you two
Sasuke: Let's see what you got...Naruto

Team 7 is on the road on surpassing their master.

ナルト 634 E N D

I went a little over the top but not so much that It might not happen at all.
Hope you enjoy.

SilvanKirisaki
That's fine even if it doesn not happen...hehehe :)

NinjaTendo 64

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMD that was awesome
it better turn out like this or else ill give kishi
a lower rating ahahs once again that was crazy man
Thanx for the read