[Predictions] ナルト 633: ATTACK [by: SilvanKirisaki]

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's time for the Alliance to attack

The scene starts with Team 7 in Manji formation standing in front of the Juubi who is struggling to break free from the Myojinmon. An the rest of Konoha 11 looking at Team 7

Kiba: Heh.! I've got to admit even not being together for so long their combination is pretty good.!
Sai: I'm still here you know. (nobody notices)
Shikamaru: Ino come with me. We need to talk to the Kages in order to coordinate an attack. Patch me to them.
Ino: Ok
Choji: We need to cover them
Lee: So..Its payback time.!
Konoha 11 prepares for battle

Ino placed her hand on Shikamarus head.
Swarm of Juubi clone comes to their direction..

To Hokages position

Hashirama: Even with Myonjinmon, that thing is still able to do that.?
Tobirama: Brother. We cannot use our strongest attacks in this situation there are too many shinobis that may get caught in our crossfire we need to coordinate with them.
Hiruzen thinking: The Yamanaka Clan should be able to......(interrupted)
??????: Lord Hokages.! This is the Alliance Intelligence Division
Close up to the Hokages faces

Tobirama: About time.
Shikamaru: I know you all come here with plans of your own but considering the situation we need to maximize the efficacy of our attacks.
Minato: Please brief us on your attack preparations
Shikamaru: Yes. My Dad Shikaku Nara who is the Chief Strategist of the Alliance formulated a combination attack to bind the Juubi....but considering the situation...we will modify the attack with the intent of.......killing the Juubi instead of binding it.
Hiruzen: So its Shikamaru eh....you sure have grown.
Minato: Just like Shikaku san.!
Tobirama: Shikamaru is it........please tell all the shinobis to move back a little for they might get caught in our crossfire. We will attack the Juubi first......and my brother's attack range alone can endanger other shinobi if they get caught in it. We will start the preparation after we stop these Juubi clones
Minato: Let me take care of them.
Hashirama: Please. give us a signal after finishing your preparation (out)

Shikamaru: Ok. (Ino removes her hand)

(Shikamaru goes into thinking mode)
I need to consider every situation given at hand. The Juubi should be our main target and with the help of the Hokages I think we have a shot on significantly damaging the Juubi so the we can bind it effectively. But there's also Madara....I don't know what he's planing to do but there need to be someone to keep him at bay or else he might interfere.

Scene changes to Team 7 who is meters away from the Juubi original body. Swarm of Juubi clone attacks Team 7
Naruto activates Tailed Beast Mode

Panel shows Sasuke looking at Sakura and Naruto's face.
Sasuke: Looks like things will be on a whole another level huh.. (activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan)
Naruto: Yeah.!

Team 7 dashes through the Juubi clones
Sasuke: Susanoo.! (starts shaping the Amaterasu orb)
Juubi notices Team 7 and aims the Tailed Beast Bomb at them
Sakura: I'm on it!

Naruto creates five Rasen-Shuriken with Chakra Arm
Naruto: Rasen Shuriken Barrage
The five Rasen Shuriken hits many Juubi clones cutting them up in half

Sasuke creates a long Amaterasu Sword impaling many Juubi clones and setting them on fire

Sakura punches through clones and run towards the mouth of the Juubi and the semi-formed tailed beast bomb
Sakura: Shannora!

Sakura punched the Tailed Beast bomb back to the mouth of the Juubi creating a massive explosion.

Everyone: !!!!!!!
Hashirama: Wow.! She's really though.
SFX: (BOOOOOM)

The Amaterasu Sword attack goes directly to the original Juubi at the same time five Rasen Shuriken also hits the Juubi creating a circular explosion.

Juubi shouts in agony: GRRRROARGH.!!

Sasuke manipulated all present Amaterasu fire on Juubi's body to create hundreds of Amaterasu thorns
Sasuke: Blaze Release: Enton Kagutsuchi!

Panel shows Amaterasu covering all most half of the Juubi's body. Sakura jumps back to her teammates
Naruto: Sakura-chan are you alright.?

Sakura looks at Naruto with her Yin Release Activated.
Sakura: Yeah. It's nothing
Naruto thinking: Amazing..

Hashirama: Amazing.! What a talented team.
Hiruzen: Very nostalgic. (remembers his students, the Sannin)

????: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke
Team 7: !!!!!!
Naruto: Shikamaru, whats up.
Sakura: Shikamru-san
Sasuke: .....

Shikamru: The three of you should hold off Madara.! The Alliance is preparing for a big attack on the Juubi. We need to make sure he doesn't interfere.
Sasuke: Uchiha.....Madara (Sasuke's eyes widen)

The Juubi starts sloughing off its skin to remove the Amaterasu

Scene switches back to Madara and Hashirama clone
Madara: So you've seen my new pet.....the Juubi (thinking) heh....the Juubi will be transforming in its final form..I dont even need to interfere)
Hashirama clone: Do you realize what you've done...
Madara: Heh. So..after coming this far you think that you can still patronize me. I activated Rinnegan after integrating you DNA to me on our last battle. You are the only one that can match every single one of my improvements, Even after death I still am thrilled to the idea of me facing you to measure my new power...thanks to you.
Hashirama clone: But...I know that you died back then. How can you possibly survived?
Madara: Izanagi, Hashirama.........a technique that alters reality in exchange of eyesight, of course using it with Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan was different.....I was blind for quite some time but my eyesight returned. From there I started living in the shadow.
Hashirama clone: This ends now Madara. I will permanently e........(interrupted)
Madara: Enough.! This is very insulting to think you will send a clone in my presence you should know better. Hashirama.

Madara pulls Hashirama's clone using Bansho Tenin and stabbed him with a Susanoo sword.
Madara: While I wait for you to be available........I will greet the Uchiha that used Amaterasu just now. (in mind) To be able to use Amaterasu......he must be a formidable Uchiha like my brother Izuna.

The Alliance Shinobi starts moving back as the swarm of Juubi was taken care of by Minato.

Scene shows Minato hitting the last of the clones.

Random Nin: Konoha's Yellow flash......Amazing so fast

Shikamaru and Ino jumps on Hashirama's side
Shikamaru: Lord First.....all preparations are ready now. We just need your signal for us to attack
Hashirama: So your Shikamaru eh.
Ino thinking: Shikamarus confidence........Making me believe that this will definitely work....its scary
Hashirama: Heh....Nara clan shinobi are really smart. Ok we will start the plan then

Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato goes in front of the Juubi
Hashirama: Hokages.! We will now start the attack. Go

The Hokages scatter with a considerable distance from each other

The whole panel shows the Hokages preparing their attacks.
Minato: (rasengan preparation)
Tobirama: (Snake Hand Seal) The red line on Tobirama's eyes starts to get thicker
Hiruzen: (Claps his hand together)
Hashirama: Senpou........

On Madara's position.
Madara: So......it is you who come. I was just about to greet you young Uchiha.
Sasuke: This ends here now.....Madara

Last panel shows Sasuke and Madara's eyes.

Finally the Uchihas meet.
ナルト 633 END

Last edited: