0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Weaklings can't pick their way of death."

基本情報|BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Trafalgar Law
Nickname: Surgeon of Death
Clan: None​

顔|LOOKS

Law is a slim man of average height. As for his facial features, he has faint shadows right under both of his gray eyes. He has black hair, a majority of which is obscured, save for his sideburns and small black goatee, by the northern-style fur hat that Law wears, which is white and has spots on the bottom and along the rim.
He is seen wearing a long, black cloak with his Jolly Roger near the bottom with a design. Law also sports a pair of dark jeans under his cloak, and a pair of dark shoes. He also sports a pair of small earrings on each ear. On his left hand, in particular, are the letters D, E, A, T, and H tattooed in black each on the back of his fingers.​

人格|PERSONALITY

Law is an extremely laid-back character. He also hates being ordered-around, he likes to be in charge. He is, however, capable of knowing when he and his team are in a pinch, and is not above resorting to forging brief alliances with rivals for survival. He speaks in a politely sarcastic manner. He appears to be honorable enough to refuse taking credit that is due to others. On the other hand, Law also has a cruel side to him. He doesn't hesitate to kill or hurt. Law is also very blunt when responding to people, he speaks things as it is without holding back.​

村の情報|VILLAGE INFO.
  • Village of Birth: Amegakure | 雨隠れの里, Amegakure no Sato
  • Village of Alliance: Iwakagure | 雲隠れの里, Iwagakure no Sato
ランク情報|RANK/CHAKRA INFO.

• Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
  • Specialty: Earth Release, Summoning,
  • Elements:
    (風遁) - Completed
    (水遁) - Completed
    (土遁) - Mastered
    (火遁) - Completed
    (雷遁) - Completed
    (雨遁) - Needs Training
    (荷遁) - Completed
  • Your Ninjutsu:
    (幻術) - Completed
    (体術) - Completed
    (忍術) - Completed
    (封印) - S Rank
    (剣術) - Completed
    (口寄せの術) - Mastered
( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.
( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

基礎的な情報|BACKGROUND INFO.

Law was born a talented member of the Village Hidden in Rock. His parents fell victim of a war and died when he was 5 years of age. Law became determined to get stronger, to become a great swordsman. He lived by himself, but was aided by fellow clansmen. Law was said to be a gifted child, he excelled beyond the level of an average shinobi at an early age, earning him reputation in Amegakure. Five years later, at the age of ten, Law met an outsider, Kirabi, The Raikage. Kirabi encouraged Law to leave Amegakure and join Kumogakure, which he did. Law continued his life at the Land of Lightning. There, he continued his training. He eventually joined the Anbu (unofficial one) and served his village as a shinobi. Law went on many missions and adventures during his stay at Kumo, he met many people also. To name a few, , who was the past Raikage, and . Six years later, at the age of sixteen, Law was assigned to Squad two, including Kirabi and Yero.Squad two earned great reputation of being the most powerful group. The villagers had fate in them and hoped for their continued success. Law wasn't the type to enjoy being praised though, as evident from his personality. Law became a respected member of the village, and recognized as a great addition to Kumogakure's military force and a loyal shinobi.​

Arrival at Myobokuzan, the Art of Toads.
Having settled in the village, Law decided to visit Konoha to get a sword built. After receiving permission from Kirabi, he left the following morning on his journey. Law travelled through the land's forests towards Konoha, he went through several small towns, until stopping at the land of Fire's border. He slept for the night. Upon awakening in the morning, he continued on the path. As he continued on the path, he passed an unknown figure. ???: Hmmph, Trafalgar Law. I've heard about you. Law: Who are you?. The stranger then drew a kunai and charged towards Law, he had unbelievable speed and agility, being able to stand behind Law, holding the kunai to his neck in no time. "What is your motive?", Law asked. The stranger replied softly, "My name is , now, get rid of this clone and come out of the bushes." Law did as he said, and made his appearance. Gobi spoke once again, "I need a favor, If you agree, I spare your life". Law replied with a slight grin, "Hmmph, is that so? I can tell your're stronger than I am, but even so, I won't go down easily. What busiiness do you want with me?". Gobi then lowered his offense, putting away his kunai and spoke, "I want you to help me destroy a certain village". Law's grin immediately disappeared, he recognized that Gobi was a member of the Akatsuki. Law: I decline your offer. As law spoke those words, he was struck unconscious by Gobi. When Law woke up, he was in an unfamiliar land. After walking around, and seeing several Toad statues, rare plants and animals, he noticed he was at Myobokuzan. Gobi then emerged from the ground beside him. Gobi: I spared your life, but only because I see potential in you. You actual had the guts to decline my offer, even when you knew the consequence. Become my student, in return, I want you to become a fine shinobi. Law accepted Gobi's offer, he was eager to grow even stronger. Day after day, Law went through intense mental and physical training. Gobi taught him the contract and introduced him to the Toads and their techniques. Law soon mastered the contract, in addition to that, he learn't Genjutsu from Gobi. The time then came for Law to depart, he thanked Gobi, then returned to Kumogakure. He had already prepared a letter for the Raikage, explaining why he took so long.

The Perfect Sword, Surgeon of Death.
Law's plan of getting a custom sword was delayed last time due to the meeting with Gobi. A month later after returning, Law departed once again. However, this time his destination wasn't Konoha. Because of recent conflict between a couple of the nations, approaching Konoha would be a bad move. Law aimed for a small village, where a skilled swordsman resided. The journey was a day and a half long. Law arrived at the right time, he found the old man and gave him his request. Old man: I see..for this request, I'll need special material. Visit "Hard Rock", it's south of here and should take 2 hours to make an arrival there. The old man then proceeded to inform Law about dangerous people who always hang around the area to rob passers by. After departing, law returned an hour later with the materials requested, the old man asked curiously, "Heh!?Already!? How fast are you? Did you meet any dangerous shinobi!?" Law: Yes, I did. I took care of them.. The old man asked nothing more, he immediately began the project and told Law a date to return. Law then left. As instructed, Law returned three days later to collect his sword. He visited the old man, as he presented the sword to him and began to gave the details of it. "It is a rather tall sword with an oblong-shaped hand-guard coated with short white fur, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening." Law usually carries this sword over his shoulder. Law gave a small smile as he collected it, then payed and thanked the old man even though he isn't a person to normally express gratitude.​

能力|OTHER

(召喚) Summoning
Law has complete mastery over summoning techniques, he is a signer of the Toad Contract, As well as the Giant Crows Contract.

(地球) Earth Release
Law also has mastery of Earth Release/Doton. Law has known the Earth element since being a child, and has developed his abilities greatly. Law can perform all techniques of Earth Release with one handseal, it's his specialty since he's of Iwagakure.

(兵器) Weaponry
Law is very skilled with weapons, he is able to easily counter the opponent's shuriken/kunai with his own with great ease. He wields a weapon known as the "Surgeon of Death" (Note: It is an )."The Surgeon of Death" is a large version of the Japanese sword type known as nodachi. It is a long sword with an oblong-shaped hand-guard coated with short white fur, sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening. This sword cannot be broken thanks to the metal used for it's creation. Due to its size, it is usually carried on the back or over the shoulders. Although being longer than an ordinary sword, this sword isn't heavy, allowing the user to use it just as effectively as a regular sword. This sword has the ability to manipulate the user's chakra in relation to Illusionary Techniques. The sword has only use for it's master, no other being may manipulate it's abilities unless they share the same exact chakra of it's master. The Surgeon of Death has the ability to cast genjutsu on opponents. This may be done by striking/cutting the opponent with the sword to activate the Genjutsu known as "Surgery" (B Rank). In this genjutsu, the person is placed in the situation of being stabbed and tortured by floating knives and swords which poof onto the battlefield. The sword may also perform this genjutsu through self activation. If a person other than it's master tries to wield the sword, it will detect that the chakra isn't that of it's master's and release onto them the chakra stored within it to activate the genjutsu.

(観察) Observation
Law always carries around a small notebook on him. This notebook is used to store information of the opponent. Law may even take out this notebook during battle, though still maintaining his guard and keeping attentive.

(意志力) Will Power
Law's determination has proved very useful to him. His strong will power drives him to not give up, even in most challenging situations. Law strongly believes in his strength.

(密封) Fūinjutsu
Law has two sealing tags, one located around each wrist. With these tags, he can summon weapons easily during battle. He also has a seal on his body which will activate if he should die, creating a sphere which will seal everything in range.( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique

写真|PICTURES

主題歌 |THEME SONG AND BACKGROUND MUSIC
戦い |BATTLES
Won some. Lost some.
This biography is an update of .

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator: