Personality: Calm and even sometimes happy and serious

Village Info

Village of Birth: Hidden Mist Village
Village of Alliance: Hidden Mist Village

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:

Speed

K-ai has a special abilities that makes his regular speed twicer and can move twice faster.

When he was six years old his speed was an about like 2.5
When he was 12 his speed was and about of 3.0
When he was 14 his speed was about 3.8
When he just got to 16 his speed was 4.0

So his speed increase twicer so it should be 8.0 as a total.

Chakra Control

K-ai has the abilities to focus chakra from plants and get energy from it with making him an about of 5.0 plus in his energy.

Earth, Wind & Lightning

K-ai when do Earth, Wind & Lightning it makes it less handseals and none for seals depending on the rank

Ranks For Wind

Wind D too C = No Seals
Wind B too A = Less seals
Wind A too S = All seals

Rank for Earth

Earth D too B = No Seals
Earth B too S = All seals

Rank For Lightning

Lightning D too C = No seals
Lightning C too B = Lees seals
Lightning B too S = All seals

Elements: All basics known

Background Info

When K-ai was born his parents had already die in a deep secret mission his grandma was needed to take care of him while he grow. When K-ai was already nine he already enter to the Academy School and he finish it at ten and half. He then start training basics element and his first, element that he master was Lightning his teacher was Kakashi Hatake from the Hidden Leaf Village. When, he finish the training with Kakashi Hatake he start training Wind with Naruto Uzumaki from the Hidden Leaf Village and he finish it in eight month. People has always tell K-ai to not train with Naruto Uzumaki because the Nine Tails beast that he have inside even his grandma was taking to him about that but he ignore her and he tell her grandma that Naruto Uzumaki "Will be the strongest Ninja from all times" he then wanted to make a commitment and be better then him. Then, he learn Earth jutsus by himself with nobody help. He was then Six-teen years old and her grandma die at 15 years old. He then became a good ninja.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

K-ai with his Sword.

Theme song music:

-I wait it at least a month for my Hizumi and it didn't got approved, please mod don't approved now the Hizumi bio thank you-

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The speed ability is stupid
chakra control thing should be taken out as only sages can use nature energy
And the bit about no handseals is stupid...

Also its a but uncreative to create a bio from bleach here

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The natural energy bit is absolutely a no go...we don't have to be mods to know that.

As for the speed part you should put some back story in the history as to why you have increased speed, and I doubt 2x normal will be allowed.

I know you want to wait for a Mod, but it may save some time to listen to our suggestions.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The natural energy bit is absolutely a no go...we don't have to be mods to know that.

As for the speed part you should put some back story in the history as to why you have increased speed, and I doubt 2x normal will be allowed.

I know you want to wait for a Mod, but it may save some time to listen to our suggestions.
I edit that part of Chakra Control and yep good idea with the speed >,<

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can u give urself all these abilitys without anything?
I mean
x2 speed
almost half the handsigness and none on c-rank or below abilitys thats too much

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Righto.

Remove all the typing you've put in the section, including all the ridiculous and absolutely illogically conceived information ( which btw looks totally outta whack ) permanently. No arguments will be tolerated.

A word of advice, its sometimes good to listen to people when they're saying correct stuff.

Last edited: