Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Jace Beleren
Nickname: Sculptor of Minds | Architect of Thought | The Clairvoyant
Clan: Enochian

Looks: Jace Beleren is a young man who is about six foot tall, having a somewhat white complexion. He has a very lean, slender build underneath his blue cloak and hood. The hood and cloak itself have white markings painted onto it, signifying some sort of importance as the white paint on his attire match the white paint on the right side of his face. Jace has medium length hair, brown in color, with blue eyes as well.

Personality: Having his memories erased, Jace has become weary of most. Jace often secludes himself from big events and gatherings to instead try and find a way to regain his memories that were stolen from him. Jace is not one for small talk, and usually will question a person to the point of annoying them or even offending them at times. Above all, Jace is very analytical, always trying to find the best option or course to take at the biggest gain and the least downside. Being able to repress his emotions while thinking about critical situations, his usefulness knows no bounds, especially to his guild Gatewatch located in Purgatory.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Purgatory
Village of Alliance: Akatsuki

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty: Water Release | Lightning Release | Sharks | Taijutsu | Val
Elements: 水 Suiton ➠ Mastered (Primary)
火 Katon ➠ Completed
風 Fūton ➠ Completed
雷 Raiton ➠ Mastered (Secondary)
土 Doton ➠ Completed

Your ninjutsu:
忍 Ninjutsu ➠ Completed
幻 Genjutsu ➠ Completed
体 Taijutsu ➠ Mastered
剣 Kenjutsu ➠ Completed
サメの契約 Sharks ➠ Completed
体術 Narutobase Taijutsu ➠ Mastered
功夫 Kung Fu ➠ Mastered
エノク語 Enochian ➠ Archangel

Background Info

History: Jace was the firstborn son of a farmer and his wife who lived in a small village on the outskirts of Nagi Island. Growing up on the farm was not easy work in the slightest, but compared to some who lived on Nagi, Jace's family was very fortunate, never wanting their son to become a ninja and face the horrors of the world. His life was peaceful for a time, but once Jace was thirteen years old, his name was selected. The draft was occurring in Nagi due to rumors of a raiding party at sea wanting to come and plunder their lands. Not wanting their son to go to war, Jace's parents hid him in their barn loft...to no avail. Jace was sent to Kirigakure to train in the academy while his parents were executed for breaking a law. It was a harsh punishment, but Jace understood it well. In his mind, he knew one day he would be able to bring them back.

Passing all his exams and tests by the age of fifteen, Jace graduated the Ninja Academy, having many friendships but none that carried past a year or two. After graduating, Jace began traveling and going from village to village, offering his assistance to those who needed him. Whether the job was to hunt down thieves or find lost animals. This carried on for quite some time until one day he picked up a job for an important fellow, dubbed The Mand'alor.

Once meeting the Mand'alor and completing various tasks for him, the then Clan Head began teaching Jace a better understanding on ninjutsu, and combat in general. Even though Jace was not one to initiate combat unless necessary, he would be fearsome if the time proved fruitful. The training was harsh and long lived, but eventually, Jace proved to be more valuable than just an understudy to the Mand'alor. After some years, Jace began managing Indomitable's incomes, expenses, and being in charge of his lands while away. He was essentially the Mand'alor's Kabuto, a right hand man behind the scenes. After serving Indomitable for a time, he began telling Jace of his origins in Purgatory and being from the Enochian clan. Disturbed by this information, Jace took some time to himself to think about what all went on.

Other

Intellect ➠ Jace's most important tool would undoubtedly be his intellect, being revered as a genius from the small village he was raised in. In his leisure time, instead of working out or sparring, Jace works out his mind in the form of reading and solving riddles. Due to all of this, Jace can think of battle plans quicker and more effectively than an average shinobi.

Water Release ➠ For those who know of him, Jace has been called one of the best water user's the world has ever seen. Since the academy all the way up until his early adulthood, Jace has primary relied on water release to the point of not even thinking about using other elements in fights while being able to use all water release techniques with a singular hand seal. Compared to the average ninja, Jace can perform water release techniques faster and more effectively with great ease.

Taijutsu ➠ Jace is somewhat of a taijutsu expert, however, rarely uses it. As proof of his skill, Jace has studied under many teachers and learned certain abilities for the art like Kaito's Taijutsu and Kung Fu. Due to specializing in the field, Jace has an advantage in close quarters combat due to his faster speed and reaction times compared to the average strong fist user.

Enochian ➠ Being an Enochian (of the Archangel rank), Jace's body differs tremendously from others. For example, they carry the inherit ability to reject poisons, diseases, and other pathogens, giving them an effective defense against things of those nature. They're also capable of surviving weather in all types of extremes with no outside assistance (in regards to clothing or equipment). When using Val, the white lines on Jace's face as well as the lines on his cloak begin glowing, with his eyes reminiscing a deep sea blue glow.​

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
[video=youtube;u1YRjCTxR80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YRjCTxR80[/video]

Battles

Won: :T_T:
Lost: :T_T:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is an Arch-angle? It's Archangel xD Great bio otherwise, this looks great
The Arch-angle is the most important of all angles, ruling over all its acute and obtuse subjects.

OT: Nice bio, Penguin, the colors, pictures, and format are on point.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Arch-angle is the most important of all angles, ruling over all its acute and obtuse subjects.

OT: Nice bio, Penguin, the colors, pictures, and format are on point.
>.>
<.<

Leave it to you or Adachi to help me with my grammar and spelling ;-;

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice bio. And I'm even happy to see a bio that isn't just made up of one picture chopped into three *cough cough* forgot his name....U_U

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm, you got a problem? Why not just state what I did incorrectly instead of trying to be some type of smartass? Coming from you, it's kind of funny doe.
Wow chill. I posted cause I found it funny. And so you would notice your mistake. This new persona of yours isn't likeable at all, mate.

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice bio penguuu, welcome to the clan. I'll Babetun rping witcha
Thanks bud! I appreciate it.

Wow chill. I posted cause I found it funny. And so you would notice your mistake. This new persona of yours isn't likeable at all, mate.
It isn't a new persona, it's that I don't find your humor funny. Good day then.