Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

It's impossible to share everything. No one can become someone else. It's natural to envy someone who's more wealthy or who has higher standing. That's how conflicts begin. However, being blissfully unaware of this, relying on whatever someone provided without thinking, and only seeing things as "black" or "white" with such overly simplified thinking... Isn't that a sin as well? People need to think for themselves. For this reason, someone "grey", someone between "black" and "white" is essential. I will not gloss over the flaws in my ideals. It's not possible for all of mankind to share the same kind of thoughts. However, everyone is capable of thought. Everyone can learn, share, and decide with their own strength. A world built upon an understanding of that. If this is a "dream", if I don't realize it, who will?

۞ B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N ۞

N A M E: Sinbad
N I C K N A M E (S):
G E N D E R: Sinbad of The Seven Seas, Stupid King, First Class Singularity, World Innovator, Lady Killer Mage
A G E: 29
C L A N: Kisei Ichizoku

L O O K S
Sinbad is a tall, attractive man with tan skin and a muscular build. He has golden eyes and very long, purple hair tied in a ponytail. He wears floor-length purple and white robes, a white turban with feather decorations, and pointed red shoes. Sinbad also wears a lot of jewelry, most of which--
--are actually valuable (bangle, necklace, ring, etc.)

He has collected over his years of dungeon conquering, though he has had his hoop earrings since childhood. Sinbad also has a long, thin ahoge that sticks straight up.
He carries himself confidently--
--and usually has an easy smile on his face.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Sinbad is a laid back and fun-loving person. He can be quite a flirt and is not above using his charm to get what he wants. He has "flirted with many princesses or female characters, but none of them become deceived. Only the background characters are deceived.
Despite all this, he can be serious when the need arises and is a great and honorable king who is respected and admired by everyone, especially his subjects (whom he seems to consider a sort of extended family).

۞ V I L L A G E I N F O R M A T I O N ۞

V I L L A G E
O F
A L L I A N C E :

Water Country
V I L L A G E
O F
B I R T H:

N/A

R A N K & C H A K R A I N F O
Ninja Rank: S-class

Specialty:
Water | Taijutsu | Genjutsu
Water Release
Taijutsu
Earth ReleaseFuuinjutsu
Fire ReleaseRain Release
Lightning ReleaseDark Fire Release
Wind ReleaseDivine Wind Release
NinjutsuAmber Release
GenjutsuTemperature Release

۞ B A C K G R O U N D I N F O R M A T I O N ۞

P R O L O G U E :
Sinbad was born to Badr and Esra, citizens of a small city called Parthevia in the outskirts of the Water country. Before Sinbad was born, Badr participated in one of the many civil wars that ravaged the country and came out victorious but at the cost of his left leg.

Time passed and Badr took up fishing as a means to provide for his family. However, after winning the war and reaping it's benefits, Parthevia became obsessed with wars and quickly called for another one. Despite being a War hero who had lost his leg, Badr was still asked to join the army once again but he declined. Most speculated it was because of the injuries he had sustained but the truth is the terrors of the battle were still lingering in his mind and he chose his family over some senseless war.

After hearing about Badr's decision, he and his family were treated as traitors and casted out from the community. Sinbad even witnessed with his own eyes as his Father was confronted and beat up by the same people that revered him as a war hero.
He begged his father to defend himself but Badr refused to join in any more senseless violence. Unable to understand Badr's ideals, he watched his father endure the barrage of hits. Filled with rage, he called his father a coward before running away.

As he ran through the village, he came across an unconscious man who had sustained extensive damage. He and his father then helped the man to their house, where Esra tended to his wounds. Badr offered him to stay as long as he needed and the man accepted. As the family learned more about this new man, Sinbad's interest in his stories grew exponentially. He was a merchant that had visited different cities all over the world and seen almost everything.

Time passed and his stories fascinated Sinbad so much they would stay up all night talking about what the merchant had seen. However, on a sunny day when Badr wasn't home, Parthevia Soldiers came to the house and accused his family of sheltering a spy from Reim, the city they were waging war on. Before Sinbad could connect the dots, though, the merchant quickly grabbed Sinbad by the head and lifted him into the air, pointing a kunai to his neck.

Holding him hostage, the man revealed to be Darius, a Reim warrior, and demanded a boat so that he could escape in exchange for Sinbad's life. To Esra' surprise, the soldiers refused - the information Darius had was more valuable than the kid of a traitor to the city.

Enraged, Darius tightened his grip on Sinbad's head, slowly crushing him as he writhed in pain.Just in the nick of time, Badr suddenly appears. He demands Darius to release Sinbad, but when his plea is not followed, he falls on the ground and deeply bows, begging him to release this boy. He also begs Darius to surrender. He explains that right now, he has nowhere to run and using an Expatriate as a hostage won't do him any good. Darius screams that he's a loyal citizen of the Reim Empire and doesn't take orders from people who easily betray their country. As he tries to hurt Sinbad, Badr quickly kills him saying that he won't forgive anyone who tries to harm his family. Soon after, Badr is taken into a custody for housing a spy. Eventually he is proven innocent, but his punishment is to be deployed to the war.

When the day of deployment comes, Badr hears his family's crying voice and villagers who want to get rid of him quickly. Sinbad tries to defend him, but is soon attacked himself. Badr protects him and shows what the war has done to his body. He asks what the war has done to them and makes them realize how deceived they are. He ends his monologue by declaring that he's sworn to risk his life for his family. He then addressed to Sinbad and tells him to fight as a man. He adds that he's counting on him to look after Esra and is taken away. A few month later, Esra and Sinbad are notified of his death, but in the coffin they get only his sword and belongings.

9 years have passed since Badr's death. Sinbad, now 14 years old, is strolling through the city at night, watching Reim soldiers guard the streets. Parthevia had lost the war they started and now the city was enslaved by Reim and secluded from the outside world, allowing Reim to keep the food they caught in the sea.

Sinbad was following a sound he had heard, a cry for help. As he arrived at the scene, two soldiers held a young man while another one asked questions and two others examined a weird-shaped staff. Sinbad sprung immediately to action and defeated the five soldiers, rescuing the stranger. The latter explained his name was Yunan, a traveller, that had just arrived at Parthevia but upon entering the bay, the five men took away his weapon and beat him senseless.

Being tired of the senseless violence that had claimed his father's life, Sinbad swore in front of Yunan to make a country where peace reigned and everyone would be welcomed. Inspired by Sinbad's dream and wanting to repay his debt, Yunan proceeded to stay in Parthevia for a full year to teach him everything he knew about the world and his own specialty, for it turns out Yunan was a Kisei and that staff was his wand.

Having grown in power, Sinbad then embarks on his journey to create his own country.

TO BE CONTINUED...

۞ O T H E R I N F O R M A T I O N ۞

Kisei Wand Type and Mahou:
Sinbad's wand is made of Rosewood, which makes it appear crimson with shades of pink. Rosewood wands are famous for helping with Transfiguration spells. Within this wand are traces of Unicorn hair, however, that are also famous for Suiton prowess. As such this wand allows Sinbad to excel at his primary affinity as well as Transfiguration techniques. Sinbad is a wizard by blood, and as such is able to manifest a special form of energy known as Mahou which he uses for various spells of the Kisei Ichizoku. He has been seen to be using his wand to perform such spells. He is also capable of Legilimency.

Taijutsu Prowess:
Sinbad is a very capable hand-to-hand fighter, capable of going toe-to-toe with the best of them. As such, he has mastered Kaito's branch of taijutsu as well as Lazy fist. This proficiency was developed in order to surprise opponents who think he has a ranged preference due to his wizardly nature.

Yang Mastery: Being a natural genius with unmatched curiosity, Sinbad expanded his horizons and discovered he had a knack for the manipulation of Yang chakra. He focused his understanding on the subject and can now be considered a master of this peculiar power.

Chakra Sensing:
At one point, Sinbad developed the skill to sense different chakra signatures. This ability allowed him to compliment his ranged fighting and had great synergy with his mind-reading powers to the point his opponents usually think he is omnipresent.

Fuuinjutsu Sinbad is an adept at Fuinjutsu, the art of seals, and has a preemptively applied a couple seals on his body at all times; ( Fuuinjutsu: Hecate's Nekutai ) - Sealing Arts: Hecate's Binding
Type: Supplementary Rank: C Range: Short Chakra cost: 15 ( -5 each turn ) Damage points: N/A Description: The user forms a Fuuinjutsu that is simple in nature yet advanced in it's applications. Channeling chakra, the user creates a seal that is applied to a weapon of the user's choice. The purpose of this seal is to extend the user's chakra manipulation through an instrument of his choosing. This allows the user to release Jutsu from this instrument or item of choice as long as it's in the form of a streamed jutsu, like Great Majestic Annihilation or a projectile like Water Bullet. A one time use seal, this can be applied either in battle or pre applied before battle by placing in the user's bio. After applied, lasts until the user cancels it. In order for this to work, the weapon has to be in contact with the user's body or said jutsu will be released from their original point of release. Note: Can only be used on weapons the user owns. Note: This seal also binds the weapon to the user, meaning it can't be lost unless the user himself throws it away.
(Fuuinjutsu: Chuubuu Gekitai) - Sealing Technique: Paralysis Repulse X2
Rank: B Type: Supplementary Range: Self Chakra cost: 25 Damage Points: N/A Description: Chuubuu Gekitai is a special seal located in the users back. The seal automatically activates when the user has been shocked or paralyzed by an electrical current. Upon activation, the seal will start pouring out wind chakra, manifesting wind throughout the users body. Wind having an incredible resistance to electrical currents, will cause the prevention of further spreading. The after effect of this process will be numbness throughout the body for one turn, due to the electrical current straining the body. Note: Must know Fuuinjutsu. Note: Must be placed in the users biography. Note: Each biography can have up to two seals. Meaning this technique can be used twice per battle. One Seal will be located in the upper back and the other will be on the lower back. Note: The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round. The user cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns. Note: If the electrical current has enough volts to kill, the seal is void. Note: Can only be used by Mathias.

[video=youtube;dAJzBUQxIUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAJzBUQxIUQ[/video]

B A T T L E S:

Won: N/A Lost: N/A

. Small update.

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator: