Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

基本情報『Basic Information』
Name: Shisui Uchiha
Nickname: Shisui of the body flicker
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:
Bearing stark resemblance to his ancestor Kagami Uchiha, Shisui also had short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair, black eyes and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes, that were turns upwards at each end. In the anime, however, these lines are broken instead of whole. He wore the standard attire of the Uchiha clan which includes a high-collared, dark-coloured outfit along with a tanto strapped to the right side of the back of his shoulder. He also wore what appeared to be a harness for his tantō which ran across his chest and fastened over both his shoulders. During his time in the regular forces, Shisui donned the standard Konoha-nin uniform.

Personality:Shisui was a very humble and down-to-earth individual. He was never arrogant about his own talent or accomplishments, yet was not above telling others when they made mistakes. At the same time, he was open-minded, never stubbornly believing in one ideal solely and strived to see that general nature of situation before him. He was also shown to be very perceptive and intuitive even from a young age, able to see through the emotional nature of others and likewise able to notice the smallest details around him. Shisui came to care for Itachi very much; in fact, he was like a big brother to Itachi. Shisui taught Itachi that "self-sacrifice… a nameless shinobi who protects peace from within its shadow…" was the true mark of a shinobi. Shisui was also very devoted to the clan, which is why the Konoha Military Police Force asked him to spy on Itachi. It is because of this devotion that the police did not believe he could have committed suicide.

Although Shisui was devoted to his clan, he was even more devoted to the well being of his village, a trait his own clan is apparently ignorant of. His devotion to his village was so strong that he never fell victim to the Curse of Hatred when awakening his Sharingan or even his Mangekyō Sharingan. He even went as far as to attempt to put his clan under a genjutsu in order to stop their coup d'état which would lead to civil war. However, this failed when Danzō stole his right eye. Knowing Danzō's power hungry personality would eventually lead him to steal his left eye as well, he resolved to prevent Danzō from stealing it to stop him from gaining too much power. With this in mind, he entrusted his left eye to Itachi and told him to protect the village and was able to die with a smile knowing the village would be in good hands despite all he had been through prior to his death. Shisui even went as far as to erase his own existence to prevent his corpse from falling into the wrong hands, which inadvertently prevented him from being reincarnated by Kabuto years later and being forced to fight his own village. According to Itachi, he and Naruto Uzumaki hold similar ideals and goals. Shisui also greatly valued the notion of "family" as seen when he swore to never let the clan's issues to destroy the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke. He also had a sense of humour, as seen when he enjoyed the difficult situation he put Itachi in when Sasuke argued with Shisui over who is stronger.

Like Itachi, Shisui doesn't appear to enjoy killing people and prefers to use non-lethal methods whenever possible as shown in his using a genjutsu to scare off Ao's squad when it was stated he could have killed his entire squad with ease. Shisui also used a genjutsu on Danzō, which would disappear shortly, instead of killing him when the latter tried to steal his eyes.

村の情報『Village Information』
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: N/A​

『Rank & Chakra Information』
Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty: Fire, Kenjutsu, Sharingan, Taijutsu, Genjutsu.
Elements:

✘ Lightning Release
✘ Wind Release
✘ Earth Release
✘ Water Release
✘ Fire Release

Your Ninjutsu:

✘ Ninjutsu
✘ Taijutsu
✘ Genjutsu
✘ Kenjutsu
✘ Sharingan
✘ Crow Summoning

背景情報『Background Information』
History:Born into the Uchiha clan, Shisui was noted to be one of the most talented members of the famed clan. He grew up alongside Itachi Uchiha, becoming best friends and forming a brother-like bond. They would regularly train together, having multiple sparring matches. Shisui would also at times help Itachi's younger brother, Sasuke train. At some point, he fought with Ao who retained an acute memory of Shisui's chakra colour. Later in the anime, Team Shisui was assigned a long mission, which they were tasked with chasing away Kirigakure forces being lead by Ao. The team completed their mission after Ao realised they were facing Shisui and had his team retreat.

When Itachi began to act "oddly", Shisui was instructed by the Konoha Military Police Force to monitor Itachi because the younger Uchiha's position in Anbu was instrumental to the Uchiha's future status in Konoha. Unbeknownst to the clan, Shisui in reality sympathised with Itachi, not wanting the Uchiha to go to war with the village. As the Uchiha continued to grow angrier and more violent from the distrust of the village due to the suspicion of their involvement in the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha, Shisui approached Hiruzen Sarutobi revealing the truth to the Third Hokage. Trusting Shisui, seeing as he is Kagami Uchiha's descendant, Hiruzen allowed the Uchiha to spy on his clan for the village. Shisui was perplexed that the clan would not deter from the coup d'état that they were planning and soon became greatly concerned with the consequences that would follow their actions. Ultimately, it was decided that Shisui would use his Kotoamatsukami on Fugaku Uchiha to subtly end the coup d'état plan.

他人『Other』

Even by Uchiha standards, Shisui was noted to be one of the most talented members the clan ever had. Danzō Shimura even hailed him as the strongest Uchiha of his time. His abilities made him a jōnin at a young age and eventually a captain of his own squad. Such abilities were so widely known that an entire squad of Kiri-nin quickly chose to flee upon learning of his presence. A further testament to his prowess is the fact that Kabuto Yakushi wanted to reincarnate him for the war but was unable to find a sufficient DNA sample for it.

He had earned the nickname of "Shisui of the Body Flicker" as he had great mastery of the Body Flicker Technique. Shisui would often make practical uses of the Body Flicker Technique to fade out of sight, leaving no trace of either his presence or his destination. In the anime, his velocity and mobility was so great, he could leave behind multiple tangible afterimages that could strike with actual force and could also move undetected by sensor ninja. In battle, his speed was shown to be able to seamlessly dodge barrages of projectiles from his enemy and likewise outpace them. He was also a proficient taijutsu user, being able to defeat Itachi in several sparring matches. Furthermore, he displayed a high level of pain tolerance as he didn't flinch from having either of his eyes removed.

Shisui was able to summon a flock of crows to aid him in battle and master three basic nature transformations (Fire, Lightning and Wind) along with the Yin Release. He was very skilled with using fire techniques such as the rite of passage Great Fireball Technique. Shisui's usage of this technique required the efforts of many Anbu-level Water Release users to counterbalance it. He also wielded a tantō, showing considerable skill in kenjutsu from a young age against two Anbu. From a young age, he showed similar remarkable Shurikenjutsu-prowess to Itachi and likewise demonstrated noticeable sleight-of-hand with multiple kunai. Shisui also proved to be a very skilled tracker.

Like many members of his clan, Shisui was a wielder of the Sharingan, which he awakened from a young age. His mastery of the Sharingan rivalled that of Itachi's, both being highly praised for their noticeably high skill and sheer power in its usage. Using it, he gains access to the dōjutsu's generic abilities such as seeing chakra, predicting movements, and placing a victim under paralysis genjutsu with just a single glance. His genjutsu was especially powerful, hailed as the most powerful user of the clan. His most basic techniques could easily trap other powerful users of the Sharingan, like Danzō, forcing the latter to resort to using Izanagi. Shisui was also able to trap multiple individuals in his genjutsu from great distances away.​
Fire Release.
Shisui like all members of his clan is an expert in fire release. Being able to perform all fire jutsu with a single handseal.​
Genjutsu
Shisui is very skilled at genjutsu being able to cast them with faster handseals.​
Heavy Artillery Exploding Tags
Having been trained in the art of creating heavy artillery tags by KeotsuEclipse. Shisui uses these unique tags in place of all other exploding tags he owns, due to their clear superiority.

(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has about ten times the destructive power of a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.

*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.

Infinite One-Sword Style

Unless stated otherwise, Shisui always carries with him a regular case of Infinite-One Sword Style katana strapped horizontally on the back of his waist. It’s not uncommon for him to carry a Vector-able case across his back at an angle, either.​
Weapons & Tools.
Shisui has several types of weapons and tools located on his person, the first being a containing chakra knives in each sleeve allowing him very quick access while keeping the weapon hidden. Both of these knives are attached with also. Allowing him to manipulate their path in flight or to simply draw the string taut to pull them back to himself.

Body Flicker.​

Shisui is able to use the body flicker technique in battle. However it's usage is limited to closing distances.​

戦い『Theme Song & Background Music』

<span style="font-family: System">[video=youtube;SqKsJ6_9WRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqKsJ6_9WRU[/video]

『Battles』
Won: x
Lost: x​

–Dropping

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Morango

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cool i love shisui hes 6 on my top 8 favs but I thought body flicker for combat was against the rules if I read them correctly and I remember niisan saying that shisui body flicker was banned completely but there may be a story behind this so id rather not let my noob self get involved

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cool i love shisui hes 6 on my top 8 favs but I thought body flicker for combat was against the rules if I read them correctly and I remember niisan saying that shisui body flicker was banned completely but there may be a story behind this so id rather not let my noob self get involved
yeah i thought it was.
great bio btw i love shisui.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keotsu-sama, nice choice. Kinda hard to imagine you as a ninja when I've spent the better part of my life knowing you as a samurai. >_>

Nonetheless, may your path be an enlightened one. u__u