〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Guys!!! :hyper: Finally back again after along absence thanks to ZISE :zise: helping me to recover my account!! To those who don't know me I used to be Co-leader of a GFX shop called " " - You can see my work there by clicking the link.

What Im here to offer you NBers is something totally new!! But what I'm here to offer you all is NOT just GFX but what I'm here to offer is art pieces that YOU want and like - to be made into every day items that YOU can use in REAL-LIFE!! This can include from clothing, home decos to stationary and many many more!! :bouncy: Take a peak below for what is in store :rei:

You must be registered for see images
[/URL]

If you are interested or have even an idea that you would like to work with and wish for it to be designed for a product give me a buzz!! And lets see where it can take us!!! :eek:uttahere:

Look at more of my current art pieces checkout my portfolio at

Last edited:

〜Angel Reborn〜

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh i have may have to ask my parent for a small loan of thirty dollars into my paypal
fun fact yami means shadow or eternal darkness or normal darkness
If you have a specific thing from SAO you'd like specifically made as well just let me know. More than happy to make one for you man And I kno man lolz. Put it with kaze it can mean shadow wind or silent wind =D

Request for Hixa K The Greatest. Little added bonus for you as well

Welcome back these are some fine collection

Welcome back dude.
Thanks guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yatori

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Hated

Request Type: Signature

Stock/Render:

Size: 450 x 360

Text: (At the bottom) Mūkūrō Amāgai

Other details: Make the text the same color as his hair, and use anything else you want to make it look nice. I wish I had a specific font for you, but whatever you think looks best is welcome. Also, can you remove the background so that there is just the character. Show me one with a thin black border around it, and one without.

PS: Could you also make one that looks like this, except with a gray or red color instead of blue

Also, I really wish I could get one of him without the red jacket, but instead regular shinobi attire like Kakashi or Shikamaru, the green flak jacket thing, with a leaf head band around his neck ;-;