Going to try;

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
Grancrest Senki
Poputepipikku
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Fate/Extra
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2
Beatless
I'd also advise to check Violet Evergarden,animation is REALLY good there + the whole anime looks promising
[video=youtube;m-9JWmzWxKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-9JWmzWxKk[/video]

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trying to find an anime that doesn't give me headaches...

I guess no "one punch man" season two...or "mob psycho 100" season two.

Might entertain "DARLING in the FRANNX"...the animation reminds me of guuren lagaan...

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trying to find an anime that doesn't give me headaches...

I guess no "one punch man" season two...or "mob psycho 100" season two.

Might entertain "DARLING in the FRANNX"...the animation reminds me of guuren lagaan...
One Punch Man season 2 is currently in production, but it doesn’t yet have a broadcast date. Since original director Shingo Natsume left and Madhouse ditched the project,we won't see Saitama soon...

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Punch Man season 2 is currently in production, but it doesn’t yet have a broadcast date. Since original director Shingo Natsume left and Madhouse ditched the project,we won't see Saitama soon...

Shouldn't be too much of an issue...I mean, it's a manga-based anime with a dialogue and "plot" already written out for it.

It "gives" you direction, if anything.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am watching Nanatsu no Taizai.
This was such a sleeper, I skipped over it a few times on Netflix because the art looked like it would be a more pre-teen style story but it was actually pretty good and I've been keeping up with the manga because of season 1. Ban and Escanor have been some of my favorite characters lately.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was such a sleeper, I skipped over it a few times on Netflix because the art looked like it would be a more pre-teen style story but it was actually pretty good and I've been keeping up with the manga because of season 1. Ban and Escanor have been some of my favorite characters lately.
Indeed. I hope they don't skip things like they did in the first season.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed. I hope they don't skip things like they did in the first season.
Most studios intentionally skip parts because of screen time,and 50% of time they drop really important parts.The reason is to make people more interested in the original content(manga or LN) imo.S2 of Nanatsu no Taizai will air in this spring so we will see how things would go.
definitely checking out
Violet Evergarden
Fate/Extra
and Kokkoku looks promising from what ive seen in the 1st ep.
This season lacks mature/dark anime so going for Kokkoku too

Last edited:

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most studios intentionally skip parts because of screen time,and 50% of time they drop really important parts.The reason is to make people more interested in the original content(manga or LN) imo.S2 of Nanatsu no Taizai will air in this spring so we will see how things would go.

This season lacks mature/dark anime so going for Kokkoku too
Nanatsu no Taizai will air this winter, not this spring. This week there was a recap episode and the actual first episode of the season will air next week.

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already checked out 1st episode of Grancrest Senki and I am not watching more. Same goes to Ito Junji.

I watched, I think, 3 episodes of Devilman Crybaby and I am kind of struggling with the show. There are things I like and things that I dislike. I will probably finish it. Music is amazing.

Overlord II, I am watching. I liked first episode. Violet Evergarden, as well. And damn, that beauty... I am really going to be surprised if they keep up with animation and art. I will probably watch another episode of Kokkoku and I will see how that goes. I am also watching Koi Wa Ameagari no Youni cus you know, sometimes one needs a bit of romance. Also, can we all just appreaciate that ending... I can't wait for full version to be released (if you don't know what I am saying, check out Aimer-Ref rain.

Things I need to check out are Nanatsu no Taizai ofc as well as Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens. I think Killing Bites is being released tomorrow so that's one more thing to check out.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd also advise to check Violet Evergarden,animation is REALLY good there + the whole anime looks promising
[video=youtube;m-9JWmzWxKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-9JWmzWxKk[/video]
What is it about?

Should be coming out either summer or fall season. Murata is releasing big chapters so there's enough content for S2 and potentially S3.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is it about?

Should be coming out either summer or fall season. Murata is releasing big chapters so there's enough content for S2 and potentially S3.
Plot Summary: There are words Violet heard on the battlefield, which she cannot forget. These words were given to her by someone she holds dear, more than anyone else. She does not yet know their meaning. A certain point in time, in the continent of Telesis. The great war which divided the continent into North and South has ended after four years, and the people are welcoming a new generation. Violet Evergarden, a young girl formerly known as "the weapon," has left the battlefield to start a new life at CH Postal Service. There, she is deeply moved by the work of "Auto Memories Dolls," who carry people's thoughts and convert them into words. Violet begins her journey as an Auto Memories Doll, and comes face to face with various people's emotions and differing shapes of love. All the while searching for the meaning of those words.

Firts episode was good,characters are likable,as for graphics ...damn as in the promo video just awesome.

Last edited: