➥Anime Season: Spring 2018

Hei

Supreme
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
In the chart you can see all anime that will be aired in the winter 2018.
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
High School DxD Hero
Boku no Hero Academia S3
SAO
FMP
Steins;Gate
SNS

That's all I'm going to watch. Maybe others if they are highly recommended by friends.
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
I am mostly hyped for My Hero Academia, but there are a lot of em that look interesting and might give em a try
 

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
I see pictures, i see descriptions...but lets just hope some of them are actually good enough to watch.
 

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
A fist of the north star prequel? huh.

Definitely;
MHA
Steins Gate
Golden Kamuy

Will try;
Nobunaga
Sword Gai
Persona 5
souten no Ken
Juushinki Pandora
 

Wrappering_

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Sep 21, 2016
Messages
724
Reaction score
73
I'm looking for some good skateboarding anime, any out there?
 
Top