51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Sharingdork

Fanfiction Title: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generations

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Yu-Gi-Oh! continuation

Genre/s of the FF: Adventure

Basic Plot of the FF: Years after Atem left them, the gang from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series have grown up and have children of their own. Now, their children are about to have their own adventures with the game that started it all...

BondedByBlood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: BondedByBlood

Fanfiction Title: Assassin's Full Moon

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Original Characters

Genre/s of the FF:
Thriller/Action & Adventure/slightly gothic

Basic Plot of the FF:
There are assassins killing off the Children of the Sky Mistress and Emori must be the one to stop them. As one of those being hunted down, things can get pretty tough. Mitsuki is the most important of them, and they both must fight for their lives. Join them on their adventure through love, hurt and confusion.

Last edited:

BondedByBlood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: BondedByBlood

Fanfiction Title: Wind Rider: Book One
Link To Chapters:

Genre/s of the FF: Action & Adventure/Gothic

Basic Plot of the FF:
Abi used to be a perfectly normal girl, until she was invited into a whole new world filled with sorcerers, dragons, magic and witches. Her whole life had become a new experience with a master teleporter and a vampire by her side. She has learnt the ways of the other dimension, now she has to live life to the fullest – she must be the one who kills the Death Angel...

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Kuroi Honoo

Fanfiction Title: Black despair

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Naruto-based characters

Genre/s of the FF: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Basic Plot of the FF: The story tells of the protagonist; a young male shinobi's ordeals.

LeaSuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: LeaSuki

Fanfiction Title: Unexpected Meetings~

Link To Chapters:

Genre's of the FF: Drama, Romance, Violence

Basic Plot of the FF: Mattie is a runaway from home and Liam takes him in. Unknown to Mattie in the beginning...Liam works in a pretty dangerous gang. So, how will Mattie's presence affect Liam and the gang he is in?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Reborn

Fanfiction Title: Seeing

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Original characters

Genre/s of the FF: Action, Fantasy, Drama

Basic Plot of the FF: Told from his perspective, Ryu Hayabusa tells the story of his life just before his death. His short life is filled with so much confusion that leaves him contemplating what it truely means to "see". It is only during the time, right before his death, that he finally realizes what it means to see.

This Fanfiction has some relation so the Ninja Gaiden series, but overall the story is origional.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Thanks for all your input, guys! Really appreciate it and keep contributing to it ~ :)

Now, for something new.

As I said, one of my purpose of this thread is to make some FFs more recognized. In that view, I've seen some great FFs from others writers that have unfortunately left NB.

I think it will be nice that newer members get the old touch of writing and in that perspective, my following 5 posts will be on 3 of those members' FFs.

I'd like to precise that I'm in no way taking credit of their works, nor got any intend to rip-off or plagiarize their works. This is just a sincere bring-about to the newer NB generations.

You, guys may do the same thing as long as:

1. The member, in question, has been inactive for more than 2 years. or has clearly stated that he won't ever come back in his profile.
2. The FF is not a Collab one as otherwise, the right to post this FF here depends on the other writer.
3. You put a Disclaimer in your post that you are not ripping-off/stealing/plagiarizing/taking credit for that member's work.
4. Give all the credits to the original writer and link his Profile.

I hope it's clear, if you fail to abide to this rule, I won't link your post and eventually, I'll have Lawliet delete your post.

As long as you can though, work on your own works :)

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Fanfiction Title: Eurydice Shrine

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Naruto-Based Character/Original Characters

Genre's of the FF: Action/Mystery

Basic Plot of the FF: A great depiction of diverse battles between canon Naruto characters and custom original characters. Very well-written but unfortunately never-completed. Worth a try for every fans of Naruto-based stories and for those who needs inspiration of how to write it.

Disclaimer: I never wrote this story and all credits goes to . I'm only re-instating back his work since he's no more on NB.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Fanfiction Title:
Naruto: Dark age

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Naruto-Based Characters

Genre's of the FF: Action/Mystery/History/Fantasy

Basic Plot of the FF: See

Disclaimer: I never wrote this story and all credits goes to . I'm only re-instating back his work since he's no more on NB.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Fanfiction Title:
NB~The Love story 2009

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: NB-Based Characters

Genre's of the FF: Comedy/Romance

Basic Plot of the FF:
An excellent narrated comedy love story between Versuvio and BiBi. I strongly recommend it for a good pass-time read.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Fanfiction Title:
The Battle For Heaven

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Crossover

Genre's of the FF: Comedy/Action/Fantasy

Basic Plot of the FF:
In an era where Heaven is getting overcrowded, only one writer out of 3 will be admitted into Heaven. To take this impossible decision, King & Queen of Heaven (V and Rei) ask advice towards King of Hell Nexus. Nexus then suggest an all-out battles between the 3 writers' Top 10 characters. And there, starts an epic adventure where Akira Toriyama, Kubo and Kishi all pick their 10 characters and more NB characters will spice up this story as the proceeding continues. A mastermind crossover story that deserves all lavishing praises it got, in my view. A must-read for those who didn't yet; especially the new members.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:

Fanfiction Title:
Myobokuzan Chronicles

You must be registered for see images

Link To Chapters:

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

FF Type: Naruto-based Characters

Genre's of the FF: Adventure/Action/Fantasy

Basic Plot of the FF: A great Naruto-based story that is perfectly depicted as the manga will do. It starts off around Naruto's training at Mount Myobokuzan (since the story was started in 2008). Enjoy it nevertheless for the sake of the excellent writing and depiction

Last edited:

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: -Kratos-

Fanfiction Title: Triple Terror of Kirigakure

Link To Chapters:

Genre/s of the FF: Action/Adventure

Basic Plot of the FF: Three expert-swordsmen, Zabuza Momochi, Raiga & Kisame, joined to fight for Kirigakure, and for its freedom, soon they realize that they must take over control of the helpless and weak Kiri, and to make it a prosperous and a strong land, though Orochimaru, an evil ninja, will do everything by any means, to stop them and accomplish his own goal. Let the showdown... Begin!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Michael92.

FanFiction Title: The Legendary Sage of Konoha.

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Naruto-based characters (with a handful of original ones).

Genre/s of the FF: Well, it's Naruto based, so I think you should know what to expect.

Basic Plot of the FF: The story takes place 16 years into the future (16 years after the beginning of the 4th Great Ninja War) and the land has enjoyed peace for quite some time now, until Akatsuki returns after several years in hiding. A Kage meeting in Kirigakure (Hidden Mist Village) is set five days ahead to discuss how to deal with Akatsuki once and for all.
The road to get to the meeting is not without its problems, as a troublesome challenge stands before the Hokage and his envoy before they finally arrives to their destination.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:elmage

Fanfiction Title:The Dragons Dynasty

Link To Chapters: ,

FF Type:Original characters

Genre/s of the FF:Adventure and Sci-fi

Basic Plot of the FF:A war has been going on for centuries between two clans which are the sun and moon dragons family in a magical land. And Lord Sejiro, the Thunder god and emperor of dragon city has taken advantage of the war, in trying to accomplish his evil plans, it is left for Kazuya Dragon the son of the previous emperor, and Shinji Takada, the assasin and adopted son of the previous emperor to stop, but to do that, they need army...

Last edited:
Reactions: Erzo

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's another FF of a member who is no more on NB. It's been requested from another writer.

Username: [better known as Raizen]

Fanfiction Title:
The Golden Legend

Link To Chapters:

FF Type: Original Characters/Naruto-based characters.

Genre's of the FF: Drama/Action/Fantasy

Basic Plot of the FF: It's another take of Naruto story with a bunch of new characters and their relationships with the canon characters. The drama unfolds as Jiraiya is discovered dead. Recommended.

Reactions: KeotsuEclipse

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:Gama

Fanfiction Title:"Chronicas of Light"

Link To Chapters:

FF Type:Crossover

Genre/s of the FF: Action/Drama/Comedy

Basic Plot of the FF: "Chronicas of Light" is happening after 4Th Great Shinobi war.Story is fallowing destiny of new formed team 3, with Hachirou as a leader and Sensei, along with 3 of his students:Mike, Akira and Ichirou, story is showing relations, problems and happenings in the new formed team, crossed with destinies of original Naruto characters...

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:KeotsuEclipse
Fanfiction Title:Thank You
Link To Chapters:
Genre/s of the FF: Family/Friendship/Angst
Basic Plot of the FF: A small heart-to-heart between Naruto and Iruka.

Username:
KeotsuEclipse
Fanfiction Title: A Moment of Courtesy
Link To Chapters:
FF Type:Original characters
Genre/s of the FF: Angst/Friendship/Spiritual
Basic Plot of the FF: When all goes wrong, sometimes all you need is an ear - a hand on your shoulder, a soul to confine in. Sometimes, all you need is a Moment of Courtesy.

I may post other stories later...

Reactions: Erzo

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: serenaandrosie

Fanfiction Title: Life in Konoha after the War

Link To Chapters: Chapters 1 - 5

Genre/s of the FF: Action

( i was not sure what i should of put for genre i may add some Romance but i am not sure weather i should)

Basic Plot of the FF: this is set quite a while after the 4th great ninja war the dream for one person will finally come true. the new Genin will be starting out, it is a mystery when a ninja is found unconcious no one knows where he is from because the forehead protector Symbol is unknown

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: V..

Title: Anonymous - A Death Note Fan Fiction

Link To Chapters: [ ] (In Progress, Links Continued at bottom of posts to next and previous chapter.)

Fan Fiction Type: Manga Characters/Original

Genres of the Anonymous: Action, Dramatics,

Basic Plot of Anonymous: A mysterious man is walking on the Upper East Side at the early hours of the morning while another man - less than a block away - is hit by a car. No one sees the mysterious man's face, or, for that matter, sees him at all. Is it a mere coincidence that the dead man was holding a black rose which was sprinkled in his own blood?