Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
✒ Welcome to AnimeBase General Fanfiction Helpguide.

This helpguide stems from the issue that many new writers seek help at their start and are forced to knock at all doors at different writers. The goal of this Guide(in a nutshell) is to provide help to new fanfic writers in an orderly basis. It will include chapters reviewing, script help, punctuation correction, proofreading, general feedback ect...

✒ How will it Work?

A minimum of 5 experienced writers on AB will be recruited on voluntary basis. It's voluntary because, being the FF helper shouldn't feel like a burden or obligation. It's as per your good will to help newbies, to make the FF section better and obviously as per your free time. It's like school where the teachers can attend and teach whenever they feel like! Afterwards, any new writers will post their issues in this thread, and any one of the FF Helpers who wish to help this new writer shall contact him privately [no tips/posts in this thread].

✒ Requirements to be an AB's FF Helper

1. You shall have taken part in atleast 10 A or atleast have 1 award (whichever ranking) from the AB's Fanfiction Contest.

2. You should check this helpguide often and see if you can help any pending request. Suscribing to this thread would be recommended.

3. Quote a request you'd like to help with: "~Accepted~"

4. Post in the following template:

PHP:
[B]~ I wish to volunteer as helper ~[/B]

Username:

Some of your works:

A little bit about yourself:
5. You won't get any Kumi or Rep by helping. This is benevolent action. But you may accept anything from the one you helped, if he's gifting you at his own will.

✒ Requirements to Request for Help

1. Post in the following template.

PHP:
Username:

Your issue: [Proofread/Feedback/Review ect..]

Your FF: [Link of the FF or see Rule No.3 below]

IM (if any): [Yahoo ID, MSN ID, Skype ect...]
2. You shall not spam this thread if your request has been pending.

3. Don't bother any of our FF Helpers by VM/PM ect... One of them will accept your request and try to help you whenever they get some time. Be indulgent!

4. Don't be offensive to the FF Helpers. They are kind enough to try to help you, become better and write better stories. So, be grateful, thankful and respectful to them!

5. This thread is open to all! It has been made with the purpose to help more the new writers but any writers (whichever their experience or caliber) may ask for help if they feel having problems while writing.

✒ AB's Fanfiction Helpers List

- Escorpiius
- serenaandrosie
- ThatOneChick
- Reborn
- Netsui

✒ Rules of this FF Helpguide

1. Post in the template only.

2. No spamming - only applications for volunteering or request are allowed. Any questions, feel free to VM me or Lawliet on our profile. And I repeat, no helping allowed on the thread itself.

3. In case you'd like help before posting your FF on NB, leave that link part in template blank and copy-paste your work by PM to the FF Helper who accepted your request.

4. You are an FF writer (or an upcoming one) and by consequent, do post your template in proper English grammar to atleast dignify yourself.

5. No attention-seeking posts like "Read my FF", "Give me CnC", "Rate/Rep me for work" ect...

6. Follow AB's Global Rules.

Gratitude to Lawliet for approving the idea! :lawliet:
And I'm searching for a banner for this Guide. Anyone with proper GFX skills, please contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ I wish to volunteer as helper ~

Username: serenaandrosie

Some of your works: DBZ Girls Chapter 1

Life in Konoha after the war Chapter 12 it has all the links to the previous chapter are on it.

A little bit about yourself: I am Married & I am doing a course right now, I am always happy to help any way I can.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good stuff.
Thanks but please, don't spam or post-off-topic messages :)

Username: serenaandrosie

Some of your works: DBZ Girls Chapter 1

Life in Konoha after the war Chapter 12 it has all the links to the previous chapter are on it.

A little bit about yourself: I am Married & I am doing a course right now, I am always happy to help any way I can.
Accepted and I'm glad to have you on board.

Reactions: Nikes

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ I wish to volunteer as a helper ~

Username: ThatOneChick (TOC)

Some of your works:

just to show how diverse my writings can be.

A little bit about yourself: I am Married and have a child; so I log on when I have the time to. I'm currently in the works of trying to become an author.

Side note: Awesome idea Escorpiius! It's very encouraging to have this thread for those that need the extra help! =DD

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Username: Reborn

Some of your works:

A little bit about yourself: I like to think of myself as a nice and pleasent person to be around and I like helping people (this should be evidence of that). I'm also mentally slow when it comes to my reading so for future refrance to those I help out, it may take me a lil while to get through things, especially the longer pieces ^^

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Username: Netsui

Some of your works: (In progress)
(In progress)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a senior in high school, and I was just recently accepted into a university where I'll be majoring in creative writing. I find myself a very kind, honest person. If there's a way I can help people out with their writing, I'd love to. ^^

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ I wish to volunteer as a helper ~

Username: ThatOneChick (TOC)

Some of your works:

just to show how diverse my writings can be.

A little bit about yourself: I am Married and have a child; so I log on when I have the time to. I'm currently in the works of trying to become an author.

Side note: Awesome idea Escorpiius! It's very encouraging to have this thread for those that need the extra help! =DD

Username: Reborn

Some of your works:

A little bit about yourself: I like to think of myself as a nice and pleasent person to be around and I like helping people (this should be evidence of that). I'm also mentally slow when it comes to my reading so for future refrance to those I help out, it may take me a lil while to get through things, especially the longer pieces ^^

Username: Netsui

Some of your works: (In progress)
(In progress)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a senior in high school, and I was just recently accepted into a university where I'll be majoring in creative writing. I find myself a very kind, honest person. If there's a way I can help people out with their writing, I'd love to. ^^
Accepted all 3 obviously! Can't believe to have 5 writers on board as Helpers that soon. :) I'm glad, the idea is appreciated by everyone.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Username: Gutsy Jiraiya

Some of your works:

A little bit about yourself: I live in Denmark GMT - 1. I go to a Business College and have good grades. I love Lord of the Rings, Star Wars & Naruto. in my spare time I do Kung Fu, i used to be a rifle man and Denmarks best. I hang with my friends, go ice scating and I love the winter, snowboarding, snowball fight, snow angels (with girl friend) and winter stuff

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: 8Hokage

Your issue: Suggestions and Feedback. I know I have some grammars problems. Character Development for my Main Character and his family.

Your FF:

my old E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited: