Kin
1,952💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikimono Gakari FC
You must be registered for see images

This is a fanclub for the extraordinary Japanese band, none other than IKIMONO GAKARI! have liked this band for quite awhile now and I just randomly thought that I should make a fan club for them! I believe the openings from Naruto are what introduced me to their music. :D So if you like Ikimono Gakari you should join. :3

❣ Members in Ikimono Gakari ❣
1.Kiyoe Yoshioka
2.Hotaka Yamashita
3.Yoshiki Mizuno

Information about Ikimono Gakari
Ikimono-gakari (いきものがかり?) is a Japanese pop rock band that debuted in 1998. They record on Sony Music Entertainment Japan's Epic Records label.
The band was formed in Kanagawa Prefecture in February 1999 by Hotaka Yamashita and Yoshiki Mizuno, and was later joined by lead vocalist Kiyoe Yoshioka in December the same year. Ikimono-gakari (生き物係?) refers to a group of children who are responsible for looking after plants and animals in Japanese elementary schools.

In 1989, Mizuno and Yamashita met by chance while they were in the first grade; they were both put in charge of being ikimono-gakari. Yamashita later noted that he really wanted to be a "blackboard monitor". Yamashita and Mizuno formed their band on February 1, 1999, and began performing live on the street; not taking it too seriously, they named it 'ikimono-gakari' after their shared experience in first grade. At first, they did covers of Masayoshi Yamazaki.
In December 1999, Yoshioka joined the band. In those days, Mizuno and Yamashita planned to make a group with a female lead vocalist, which would be an unusual sound for the street performances they were doing. Yoshioka was the younger sister of one of their classmates; she entered as the main singer and the band took on its present-day form. Now performing with three members, the band did a cover of Yuzu's single, "Natsuiro"

In April 2003, the band resumed playing with a street show in front of the Hon-Atsugi Station on the Odakyū Odawara Line. In June, they did a one-band show at the Thunder Snake Atsugi live venue for the first time. A person who happened to be attending this performance ended up becoming their manager; this became the impetus for them to launch a major road tour.[1] On August 25, they released their first indie album, Makoto ni Senetsu Nagara First Album wo Koshirae Mashita.... On March 26, 2005, the band held a show in the small hall at the Atsugi City Culture Building (Atsugishi Bunka Kaikan); this was the first time the band had ever done a single-band show in a hall.

Owner
♥-Heart-♥

Co-Owner
UchihaBrat

Members List
Dayana74

Media

✌ Photos ✌

Last edited:

Dayana74

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! Finally an Ikimono Gakari fan club! I love Ikimono Gakari's songs. Especially 'Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi' <3<3

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! Finally an Ikimono Gakari fan club! I love Ikimono Gakari's songs. Especially 'Hana wa Sakura Kimi wa Utsukushi' <3<3
Sister!!

We have a fellow fan! I tell ya heart! A fellow fan!:T_T:

Wait! I really like this song as well!!<3<3

Last edited: