[Photoshop] (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Something I worked on today...

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A month ago I started a challenge in which I'd submit something everyday (each doodle would need at least 30 mins of work). Today I wasn't exactly eager to do it (actually, I didn't want to do anything xd), but losing the challenge after a month would have hurt me >.> So I just worked digitally on my XD What in the world I was thinking? Coloring it took me way more time and work than doing another shabby doodle XD ๏̯͡๏ . I’m not going to try to go the easy way again xd But I’ll be doing more of these (not as the entry, but for my coloring dedicated time).
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Enjoy anyway! I included the only shading ver as well.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
Some Cnc would be much appreciated!
(Also the "lineart" was made on the SketchBookExpress and the coloring on the Photoshop Element 8)

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it. It does look like you could have lengthen the chin/jaw a little more, unless its what you were shooting for. I feel like he is missing a hint of cheekbone but its good, better than what I could do.

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is it?
It's obviously a drawing + some digital coloring.
I like it. It does look like you could have lengthen the chin/jaw a little more, unless its what you were shooting for. I feel like he is missing a hint of cheekbone but its good, better than what I could do.
I actually think it's long enough xd How's that of a hint of cheekbone? Care to give me some examples?