Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally got all the names into the generator. So here comes the first draw U_U *summons Lawliet's magic innocent hand*

PS: It has been suggested in PM to me to place a time period on how long you should be RPing, however I declined. There will always be people who would consider it 'unfair'. There are people who RP more in one month than some people in years, so everyone, regardless of how long they have been RPing, will get a chance.

Also no tests are dodged. If something required a test, you will still have to do it. If you can't past the test, then the ability is not yet your thing.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Refresh refresh refresh refresh
Doing the same thing.

PS: It has been suggested in PM to me to place a time period on how long you should be RPing, however I declined. There will always be people who would consider it 'unfair'. There are people who RP more in one month than some people in years, so everyone, regardless of how long they have been RPing, will get a chance.
That's nice to know. :)

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally got all the names into the generator. So here comes the first draw U_U *summons Lawliet's magic innocent hand*

Also no tests are dodged. If something required a test, you will still have to do it. If you can't past the test, then the ability is not yet your thing.
Wait...so if I where to take a eight inner gates or Jin bio then I'd have to do a test!?!

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing I would change is that you should have had to be RPing for at least three months, or have at least S-Class rank in posts or something. But anyways, good luck to everyone.
I agree with this. It also have people in this lottery that had own an RP bio for x amount of months but never took the initiative to get training or even RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.