Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
That face when you win the strongest ability you could possibly win but then get told you have to come up with 50k just to use it, and now your left with a feeling of guilt every time you spend Kumi on any other ability, you stay up at night asking yourself "hey maybe if you hadnt spent that Kumi on imperfect snake sage mode or sound or all the other abilities you've bought up until now you would have had YinYang" but you know deep down your never winning that ability. It's just a taunt. . a hopeless dream I can never ascertain. :confused:

Reactions: Chihaya

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That face when you win the strongest ability you could possibly win but then get told you have to come up with 50k just to use it, and now your left with a feeling of guilt every time you spend Kumi on any other ability, you stay up at night asking yourself "hey maybe if you hadnt spent that Kumi on imperfect snake sage mode or sound or all the other abilities you've bought up until now you would have had YinYang" but you know deep down your never winning that ability. It's just a taunt. . a hopeless dream I can never ascertain. :confused:
You must be registered for see images

It's alright. Hug it out brotha.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Jᴀʏ

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Cant relate

• Haha
Reactions: Troi