The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

After the debacle that was Batman V Superman we have a new DC film to hold us of until the beauty that is my wiafu Wonder Woman. (Then surprisingly we get Justice League afterwards) And to be honest people this film needed to be a complete success. Because honestly with DC it’s a mixed bag. Mediocre film to Trash film to what next? Well lets find out people. Because its not easy to be like Marvel. It's understandable. It's hard to try to find a place for your franchise when your competitors have such a large number of amazing films behind them. So without further ado, the Suicide Squad Review

[video=youtube;ZkqyIoYAXV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8[/video]

Cinematography – How to explain this one LOL well each shot is very colorfully done I have to say it’s nice to have a different silhouette of colors rather than the dark and broody set we had in DCs previous films. Its nice to see our Dark Knight surrounded in a more alive setting rather than the dimly lit BS setting. The movie starts in an introductory phase allowing us to get a look at each of the villains that are going to be a part of our Suicide Squad. The beautiful entering into each scene into Amanda's binder does a great job as each scene from the baddies flows together perfectly. A real great entry into the next act. Throughout the film there are a BARRAGE of action sequences that are in my honest opinion all well done. Deadshot (Played by Will Smith) has a great cinematic effects whenever he’s taking a shot. Same with Harley Quinn (Played by Margot Robbie) also has great shots with her bat whenever she knocks the hell outta somebody xd. Really all of the cast has great cinematic attacks… well except for Killer Croc who I found to be a bore. When it comes down to emotional scenes I have to say I was VERY surprised. BS had little to no scenes were you gave much of a shit but this here??? THIS RIGHT HERE FAM!! All I have to say is that the Bar scene is worth admission alone. It was damn awesome b. Here are a few of my favorite scenes.

Near the ending you really have a great sensation of feelings for the Squad, but for the opposing force that they are facing in this film... they really fall flat in terms of what I was expecting but it gives a reason for the SUicide Squad to come together, though an explanation for a lot of the plot holes revolving where the other meta humans are during a time like this, was very much needed. And my favorite person out of the Squad, Katana, was a real letdown. Only reason she was put in the movie was for the damn sword is what it felt like. She really didn't get to do much and it's like that with her and Killer Croc. They just got left behind while the others got much more time to shine.

Plot – This right here *****… THIS RIGHT HERE *****!!! Was a pretty decent plot. I wont say anything much because like I said there are so many characters involved that if you speak to much about one you really spoil the suspense. Um lets see LOL There is a God that unleashes an evil upon Earth and Amanda sends the Suicide Squad to try and stop it. Like I said in the beginning you get a lot of the characters backstory but once they all group together for the fight against the God, they interact with each other in a very well written manner. The humor between each of the cast members is very well but could use better writing (Noticeable that DC isn't used to the humor) and the other negative was that a bit of Harley Quinn's jokes fell a bit flat but for the most part she was dope af. And about the Joker people. He’s in the movie for about 20 minutes which is much more than a damn cameo like most said but really he doesn’t say or do much for people to be voicing much of an opinion on him. He’s more of a gangster mob boss sort of Joker with unlimited amount of resources. He was very manic I guess so he did that "okay" but I suppose we’ll just have to see more because on the look alone he has already failed the part for me but ya know what. I liked what I have seen so far so Jared Leto I’ll give you a try. It just sucks the Robin going mad theory was debunked. It would have made for an amazing Batman movie. And would have made this Joker much more deep than just "another Joker".

Acting – Harley Quinn… Margot… Baby Joker aint funny enough for you. Spider-Man Homecoming needs your sexy. I AM THE DROID YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BABY!!!

Okay enough LOL Now I was also very surprised in this area as well. For some reason my dumb ass goes into this thinking none of these well talented actors from these different backgrounds will do a gpod job chemistry wise and man… what an amazing job they did. These guys worked together VERY well and the only negative here was Killer Croc, who I thought was a stale card and needed to be played by another actor altogether. Other than that the acting was great man and the Will Smith greatness was there too. Will is back at his prime here Idk why his other shit has been garbage though.

To wrap this up it was a really great film for me. The effects were top notch the music was top notch and the cinematography was damn stellar. All you needed here was a different Killer Croc and a Much better villain next go around. If you correct those things and continue on the path you’re going you can really have better DC films. I mean this was great I cant sit here like these critics and bash every damn DC film. And for some reason they disliked Man of Steel which is an amazing movie WTF Rotten Tomatoes??? Man have they lost their ways.

7/10

-Excelsior!

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"And for some reason they disliked Man of Steel which is an amazing movie"....lol don't say that around Anthony Mackie

I have said same things like 10 times since there have been a lot of reviews for this movie for some reason....so I will copy/paste

Joker not enough and the villain was shiit:
This just wasn't a mission for SS....this is something superheros should deal with.....they should have sent them to a different country to kill someone of high rank OR break in to Arkham to break someone out and have harley be manipulated by joker to break him out which would have given them a doorway to explore harley's origin more also that would mean joker would be more involved and still be a third party and I know this is somewhat like the animated movie but it would still be better than this belly dancer of a villain that we got...

Katana and Killer croc shouldn't have been in the movie:
Some characters shouldn't have been in the movie....Like Katana, she was just there she had nothing to do, her backstory wasn't flashed out like it should have been.... someone just went "oh look she is talking to her sword since her husband died to it and has his soul trapped in it"....also it was right after a fun scene, again terrible editing but the point is how about they show us what happened to her husband maybe than I will care, also Killer croc had NOTHING to do in movie and again his backstory wasn't told and saying "evolution went backwards" isn't good enough...

Also ya they should have hired a bigger actor maybe the Mountain from GoT?

The biggest problem....editing:
The EDITING.....like what the fuuck happened here?!?!?! the plot sometimes went from A to C, they cut out B like in the bar scene where Rick Flag said you're guys are free to go and Boomerang gathered his things and just busted his way out(which was hilarious) but in the next scene he is magically there with the squad again.....or in the first 35 mins they tried force all the songs in scenes that didn't need any music that just pulled me out of the movie....or the flashback with Harley jumping in the chemicals, that was amazing should have been longer....maybe an actual scene not just some little flashback....

My rating was the same as yours....but for me Slipknot stole the show.....his performance was mind boggling to say the least

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also what was funny is that the end credit scene did more for me to set up Justice League movie than BvS....WW going through all those files was a bit dumb and lex making their logos was beyond stupid....just to add to the review

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"And for some reason they disliked Man of Steel which is an amazing movie"....lol don't say that around Anthony Mackie

I have said same things like 10 times since there have been a lot of reviews for this movie for some reason....so I will copy/paste

Joker not enough and the villain was shiit:
This just wasn't a mission for SS....this is something superheros should deal with.....they should have sent them to a different country to kill someone of high rank OR break in to Arkham to break someone out and have harley be manipulated by joker to break him out which would have given them a doorway to explore harley's origin more also that would mean joker would be more involved and still be a third party and I know this is somewhat like the animated movie but it would still be better than this belly dancer of a villain that we got...

Katana and Killer croc shouldn't have been in the movie:
Some characters shouldn't have been in the movie....Like Katana, she was just there she had nothing to do, her backstory wasn't flashed out like it should have been.... someone just went "oh look she is talking to her sword since her husband died to it and has his soul trapped in it"....also it was right after a fun scene, again terrible editing but the point is how about they show us what happened to her husband maybe than I will care, also Killer croc had NOTHING to do in movie and again his backstory wasn't told and saying "evolution went backwards" isn't good enough...

Also ya they should have hired a bigger actor maybe the Mountain from GoT?

The biggest problem....editing:
The EDITING.....like what the fuuck happened here?!?!?! the plot sometimes went from A to C, they cut out B like in the bar scene where Rick Flag said you're guys are free to go and Boomerang gathered his things and just busted his way out(which was hilarious) but in the next scene he is magically there with the squad again.....or in the first 35 mins they tried force all the songs in scenes that didn't need any music that just pulled me out of the movie....or the flashback with Harley jumping in the chemicals, that was amazing should have been longer....maybe an actual scene not just some little flashback....

My rating was the same as yours....but for me Slipknot stole the show.....his performance was mind boggling to say the least
I agree the villain was a meta human or superman level. They needed to cover that plot hole with something because it was something that really did bother me while watching.

You and me have pretty much the same opinion on this film LOL As a Katana fan I was very disappointed that she was treated this way. She was in Arrow and I enjoyed her little backstory for what it was. If it was done even better here it would have been a real treat for the fans.

Yea the editing in DC movies like BS and this one was very odd. It's like they reshoot stuff and throw it in whenever the dice lands at. It needs to be handled better as well.

Slipknot is hands down the most humourous and he is the strongest out of the squad to be honest. The way he takes on the villain is insane.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also what was funny is that the end credit scene did more for me to set up Justice League movie than BvS....WW going through all those files was a bit dumb and lex making their logos was beyond stupid....just to add to the review
I thought that was the worst end credit scene ever. Might as well just not have given us one. Only thing it did was tell us what we already knew. Shit was trash LOL

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought that was the worst end credit scene ever. Might as well just not have given us one. Only thing it did was tell us what we already knew. Shit was trash LOL
To me this made more sense than WW clicking on every slide on the computer since that felt a bit forced....also I think I loved this scene more since it brought back memories from JLU cartoon....with batsy and Amanda just talking casually...

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The themes, characters, music, were all amazing bar the Joker, he kind of weirded me out.

The plot was horrendous though, and no, Harley Quinn cannot save that. The action was trash too. 5/10.

Oh yeah, and Katana is a cringy trope.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me this made more sense than WW clicking on every slide on the computer since that felt a bit forced....also I think I loved this scene more since it brought back memories from JLU cartoon....with batsy and Amanda just talking casually...
Yea it made sense when you look at it in that perspective but it wasn't end credit scene worthy because like you said we already seen this from Wonder Woman. Can't remember the JLU cartoon but I think I know what you're talking about LOL

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The themes, characters, music, were all amazing bar the Joker, he kind of weirded me out.

The plot was horrendous though, and no, Harley Quinn cannot save that. The action was trash too. 5/10.

Oh yeah, and Katana is a cringy trope.
Lol is it just me or does your rating get lower each post you make on this movie?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/10 for me, kind of a lame movie, idk I was kinda bored while watching and a comic book movie that bores you has almost nothing going for it except perhaps stellar cg or a performance or two, but neither of these happened in ss

maybe I should have given it a 3 :/

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Told yall ****ing dumbasses. All hating on heath ledgers joker because you thought SS was gone be bomb Af.

Please this joker was completely TRASH, killer croc was TRASH, katana was TRASH, the villians where THRASH.
Plot could've been done wayy beter.

I went 2 times because one friend hadn't seen it yet. I did enjoy it more the 2nd time for some reason.

But i would give this movie a 7/10

Its not a really good movie, but i can't give it a negative rating for some reason. Maybe because of harley hihi

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Told yall ****ing dumbasses. All hating on heath ledgers joker because you thought SS was gone be bomb Af.

Please this joker was completely TRASH, killer croc was TRASH, katana was TRASH, the villians where THRASH.
Plot could've been done wayy beter.

I went 2 times because one friend hadn't seen it yet. I did enjoy it more the 2nd time for some reason.

But i would give this movie a 7/10

Its not a really good movie, but i can't give it a negative rating for some reason. Maybe because of harley hihi
you judged one of the most iconic villain from just a 8 minute performance in 2 hour movie???? not to mention them taking out the dark moments aka the parts that redeemed him.....

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbvh i havent seen it, and tbvvh i think alot of ppl havent seen it. Lol, they heard some of the hate and just joined the bandwagon. Like even if they like it, they went in saying the same things they heard without actually thinking about it tor themselves. I need to watch it to officially cast judgement on the movie or the ppl who watched it, but from firat glance this seems like a hate bandwagon tbvvvh. Lol

EDIT: Comments not directed at OP..your review sounds good. Im speaking on what ive heard from others