The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

That’s right… it’s review after review… BACK TO BACK! It’s like Im coming after Meeks Career with all these threads. But hey writing keeps a brova CAAAALM. Hope you all have been doing well since my departure! Any who for those who don’t know Stranger Things is a new Netflix series brought to us by The Duffer Brothers. It’s a science fiction horror starring some of the most amazing child actors ever to be on a tv series.​

Cinematography – This here… this right here. THIS THAT SWEET LIFE! Xd LMFAO yo this directing is on point. Every scene just flows together so damn well. Its camera angles are that of something of Breaking Bad caliber b. Not saying this is anywhere near being as well thought out and cohesive as that show but damn if this doesn’t have the strength to be. The shots really bring you into the 1980s, as you see the characters surrounded by all of these artifacts from the time period. Its amazing the attention of detail the amount of things you’ll see. For instance when they enter a grocery store and inside is a bunch of brand names with the old timey logos. I don’t know maybe it’s the Metal Gear in me but the 80s vibe is dope b. Now on to the actual camera work during the horror scenes. They focus on more of a scene outlook meaning it isn’t a bunch of jump scares here and there its actual scenes that grip you and once you get the scare it continues to carry you on throughout that particular moment.

Plot – This is what REALLY pulls you in. Basically a kid named Will goes missing and friends Mike, Dustin and Lucas make it their goal to find them. Along the way they run into Eleven who they befriend and she attempts to help them through their adventures to find their lost friend. Throughout the time that Will first goes missing there is a lot going on with the Mother. She’s really going through the stress of having lost her son and Winona Ryder does an amazing job of portraying that. Then there is the teen drama and well… I hate this more than the next person because high school is garbage b. Really it’s just a love triangle between three of the cast but damn does some of it unleash the cringe in me. Like for intance one scene in the beginning where they are in the restroom kissing. Me and my family just all sat there in complete cringe and awkwardness as the kissing continued for 10 HOURS STRAIGHT.

[video=youtube;d8-4iDS_2RQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8-4iDS_2RQ[/video]

Like good God it was the most cheesiest of things but hey it sort of worked out in the end I suppose. Also the friendship between the group here is OUTSTANDING. You really get attached to the events that play out, especially that feels moment at the lake… man that was a feels moment had a brova about to tear up.

Acting/Effects – That Crisp… Juicy… 4K… UHD RESOLUTION! Man it really brings out that good acting. Its like when Breaking Bad was released in 4K. You REALLY got a good look at how amazing the acting really was. I think the star of the show here acting wise is probably Mike (played by Noah Schnapp) I understand he had more scenes to really show out but I think given more of a better script line wise Eleven (played by Millie Brown) would have been a better actor here. Lucas (played by Caleb McLaughlin) also REALLY had my attention with his broad and extensive facial expressions. Like wow man this kid knows how to show anger. Maybe why duke looks a lot like 2Pac as a child xd

LOL aside from them really the whole group of friends do an amazing job. Their funny as hell to I gotta say this could really be a good Marvel set up for Jean Grey on the low if you really sit back and look at it LOL And Natalie Dyer…. Baby I need you to know… Im single!

I mean we are the same age and all so it would be perfect you know. You can even be the new Mary Jane in my upcoming movie. I mean just think on it ya know it'd be a good opportunity for you business wise and romantically.

To sum this up this is a really great show people. It's in 4K for peak sakes and it’s a great show??? Like how much 4K content is out there in this caliber of greatness. Not that much people, but as long as everything is at this quality, you can keep it coming.

9/10

So for those of you who have seen Stranger Things what did you think of it? Are any of you planning on watching? And of course if there are any questions just comment below and I’ll help a brova or a sista out.

-Excelsior!

Last edited:

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Started watching the show yesterday it is really good. I'm only on episode 5 so far so I'm wondering if the kids will make it inside the "Upside" to where Will is theoretically located. Good show so far though!

:bouncy:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey spidey! they freed tha homie! Welcome back!
I'm back fam! Hopefully I don't get banned again for some other bs xd

Started watching the show yesterday it is really good. I'm only on episode 5 so far so I'm wondering if the kids will make it inside the "Upside" to where Will is theoretically located. Good show so far though!

:bouncy:
You'll really enjoy the last three episodes. It really ends the season off with a bang.

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only watch comedy tv series but this one has 9.1 rating on IMDB which insane, is it really that good ?

Thanks for taking the time to review this btw!

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i gave it a 6/10 on imdb, though that is comparing it to my fav tv shows, the few ones i gave 10

its a ql series :) nice review