The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

Well the time has finally come to review the next Naruto movie. My first Naruto movie review. Let's see how this goes xd. Want to thank you all for reading my Boruto Reviews and all of my reviews in general. I do this for the Base and to keep things going but I suppose the Drama threads and the character bashing/worshiping threads are more simple minded and cater to the pre pubescent kids so. It is what it is. Let's get riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the NEWS!!

Plot - We start off just as we do in the manga, Sasuke is fighting the Ōtsutsuki. And man what a way to kick things off. Sasuke the one arm bandit is actually pretty good with just one arm. A well directed anime scene by Hiroyuki Yamashita. Not sure if he's just here for the films but how much would it take to get this guy in on the anime as well, it's obvious he's the only one in Japan who knows what the hell he's doing when it comes to good cinematography in the animation industry.

Now after that fight we get into the introductory stage where we meet Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki. The older Konohamaru with his no good ass is using a Kote. A damn Jutsu gun that releases jutsu without the use of chakra. I hate the very introduction of this thing and I own one myself. (I'm Spider-Man duh) But this right here is just plain out bs. Like get off your lazy ass and learn how to use chakra ya bums. I just without good consciousness look at this as a good thing to be introduced into this franchise, but it seems we'll be seeing it regularly.

- I hearby declare Boruto's new nickname to be! CHUNIN CHEATER

Kishi... you already said this in the chapter 3 review... the people understand it. #ChuninCheater (Man that just rolls off the tongue so damn smooooth. Chunin Cheater... Chunin Cheater... Chunin Cheater...)

As you should know by now Boruto goes to the Hokage/ His Dads office and has a fit, gets a Kuto and plans to use it instead of just training with SASUKE UCHIHA and learning dope skillz from here. And then for some reason Sasuke wants to be like Kakashi when he teaches Boruto, so he's less upfront with his student. I WAS LIKE DAMN DUDE JUST TELL HIM TO FIRMLY GRASP THE RASENGAN!

Instead this guy wants to use CheatCodeCC and straight destroy the Uzumaki name. So in the chunin exams you get the same ish that was in the manga. These nursery school games like capture the flag and pin the tail on the Uchiha symbol. Good grief what happen to the Forest of Death? Did Shikamaru burn it down to protect it from the new generation of plot destruction? Anyways Boruto makes it to the third round and I'm just like um... THIS IS ALL YOU NEED IN ORDER TO BECOME A NINJA??? THREE FODDERIZED ROUNDS OF GAMES???

Then the Ōtsutsuki attack the hunger games and that leads to a team up that leads into the final battle against the Ōtsutsuki duo. I mean the plot is more simplistic than ever here, it really just relies on nostalgia and Father and son feels to really get you moving. And I won't lie to you people you are moved by seeing Naruto really bond with Boruto throughout the movie. So the plot isn't anything new and it wont completely blow your mind it's just a plot that at the end of the day if you give a shit about this series then it will hit home. If you don't well you're most likely like the rest of the bitter Naruto fans that have moved on to their female period animes or simply don't care about anime in general. And you have good reason. Series fatigue as OBVIOUSLY set in.

Another thing to note is that there really isn't much said from the other new generation characters. Gaara has kids and a whole lot of others that we just don't get much insight into. Really could have used more things in that area as well, even if it would have made the run time longer. It's like all these films like to keep it short and unsweet in Japan. It's just nerve wrecking.

Cinematography - YOU ALREADY KNOW FAM!! ITS LIT!!! Like no lie this is some amazing work. Like if the end fight is directed and produced at this level of OP... man we're gonna be in for some good stuff people. I really don't know who decided to make the chunin exams so short just for the movie but I guess it was because they ran out of ideas and because they wanted to animate the fights more so than the actual tests themselves. (If there are only three in the manga and they are exactly the same as this there will be a lot of disappointment.) Now every single battle in here shines and you should watch this for the animation alone. The music is presented in a very accurate way as well, really goes along with the voice acting though I would love a dub version as there are many scenes in the beginning that you are really trying to take in and you can't if you're reading subs on a 50 inch screen. Here are some of my favorite scenes.

To sum this all up... you have to ask yourself the biggest question of all. Was this necessary? And once you lay it all down and look at how long the series has lasted. No. This should have ended at Chapter 700 and everything should be over in the anime, but instead we keep getting dragged on plot devices and just a completely new generation who aren't really doing many ninja tactics to begin with. We know they can be fodderized once Sasuke and Naruto are gone so really what's the point. The manga ended and before we can even blink we get this stuffed down our throats. I'm not saying it shouldn't have been done I'm just saying it's just way too soon man. And not only is Naruto in this but it's his son. This is just going to be relying on nostalgia and if so man I'm out. This is a repeat of what happened with DBZ. Should have ended after the Buu saga. Maybe after that the God movie would have been cool but nothing else really. Naruto itself is only mediocre at best but at least let it end on a high note rather than let it become something it doesn't want to be or for that matter, needs to be. If this was a big part of your childhood and you're seeing this as if you're in the eyes of Boruto you'll be somewhat entertained by the animation. Other than that this is just going to bore the hell out of you with the simplicity of the plot. I would say buy this but then you'd be supporting this to keep going, but it will whether you like it or not so I guess if you're a fapboy pick it up for no more than 15 bucks because anything higher and you're being robbed.

7/10

So what did you think of the film? Did you enjoy the review? If so comment below! Let me know! LMFAO :lmao:

-Excelsior!

Last edited:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rated it 10/10 since it's defo the best Naruto movie out there...

Worse than road to ninja , better than the last ... 8/10
Why the 8? I honestly wanted to give it a 7 because my sisters did enjoy the film for the most part but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8/10, loved the animation and the beginning sasuke fight and the end fight with sauce and nardo, enemies where weak(development wise) and they dropped the ball on the chunnin exams( much potential) leaps and bounds better than the last though, and the last doesn't even bother me as much as it seems to bother most

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better than Naruto Gaiden, but it's apparent TPTB are running on empty in making interesting threats. Hell, even Juubi Jin Madara was boring. Too much like DBZ and not enough like Naruto.