The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

First off got damn it’s been a while! XD How have you all been? :) Spidey here to patch up a few parts of the Avengers x Naruto Crossover Story and write a few notes down for future use. There were a few errors because I don’t believe in things like proof reading when I’m writing Lol. (That and the lack of giving a **** since not that many people take the time to read.)

Chapter 1: The Dangerous Game Ends

-This is an introduction to the new storyline. Shouldn’t be many errors here.
-Peters Spider sense should have kicked in before the Avengers tower windows blew.
-Should have explained the poison that killed Kaguya a bit more. Oh well, this is a comic book stfu XD

Chapter 2: A Decent Into Darkness

-A lot of people…. Okay I’m lying. One guy said that I made the Naruto characters too weak. I disagree. Instead I should have made the Avengers hold back more and did some research on how to illustrate a decent fighting scene because man this could have been better :hmm:

Chapter 4: The Calm

-Really could have had more interactions between the ninja and Avengers. A lot of potential was wasted this time around.

Chapter 5: The Storm

-So Peter and Naruto just instantly become pals? *facepalm* Gotta fix this with Book 3 and make it believable.
-There should have been more of a power struggle between the groups. Some of these characters personalities were muted.

Chapter 6: Death of an Avenger

-Really nerfed Nova
-Damn Nova you nerfed

Chapter 7: Hell on Earth

-This is where I really stopped giving a **** now and then. Doctor Strange wasn’t supposed to wake up until a later chapter.

Chapter 11: Exacting Revenge

-The X-Men are never shown or spoken of after this chapter so it’s safe to say in the end they are sent away on the white ships.

Chapter 13: Divine Fate

-This is the chapter Doctor Strange was supposed to wake up in not chapter 7. *sigh*

Not as many errors as I had thought but still for a project that lasted so long could have put more thought into it. Apologize and promise to do better in the future! If you see any errors or have any advise let a Spider know.

-Excelsior!