Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still cant stop my laugh:rofl: great job like ur ff:rofl: i wanna read more
Haha, IKR.
It's like my FF in pictures! xD

Pretty freaking awesome.

You should go back and try and find chapters where ridiculous stuff happens and then do one about that. Like where Naruto gets the thousand years of pain jutsu done to him.
Good idea xD
I'll try when I get time. And thanks! =DD

:rofl:

Better than the actual chapter. Hard work=Massive payoff. This was amazing.
Haha, wasn't that hard xD
But thanks!

Last 2 pages:

:rofl:
LOL Itachi's lines were really easy to come up with. Even Kabuto's xD
But the Lemon Technique is my fave part. It gets Sasuke out of nowhere and he's like WTF?!! o__O xD

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I asked that FUB contest should be modified into changing bubbles/story of whole chapter or atleast 10 pages. Don't you see it's 100000000 more funny xd

And yeah, awesome job :rofl: Lemoning Technique and Madara taking a snooze on the rules were my favorite; though each page is a real gem.

:rofl: Can't stop laughing.

Reactions: 99minutes

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I asked that FUB contest should be modified into changing bubbles/story of whole chapter or atleast 10 pages. Don't you see it's 100000000 more funny xd

And yeah, awesome job :rofl: Lemoning Technique and Madara taking a snooze on the rules were my favorite; though each page is a real gem.

:rofl: Can't stop laughing.
Haha, IKR xD
Lemoning Tech = <3! I tried to add that sort of "giggle with each page" style. And I put a Harry Potter reference in there, Esc xD Just for you, haha!

I really hope people can see the LIVE Reactions, since it's a GIF file. That was the only page that took me a while to make xD

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darling that was just.....amazing!!! Some of my favorite parts: Eenie Meenie Minie Moe!!!!, peeing from a snake, tsunade is hokage? But I wanted to be hokage...lol and more of course I love it and I can't wait for the fan dubs Im practicing extra hard now!!!!

Reactions: Tosen and 99minutes

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darling that was just.....amazing!!! Some of my favorite parts: Eenie Meenie Minie Moe!!!!, peeing from a snake, tsunade is hokage? But I wanted to be hokage...lol and more of course I love it and I can't wait for the fan dubs Im practicing extra hard now!!!!
:D

:rofl: hahahahahaha nice bro

worth the read had me dying bro :D + rep if I could
Haha, thanks! xD

I'm sure this is what Kishi meant to write
Yeah, but his editor might have forced him to do otherwise xD
Poor Kishi :<

Thanks, everyone, for all the kind comments and +reps. I returned the favor to each of you (if I missed you, I'll check and will do). Now I must leave you...

...for it's time for bed xD 1AM x.x
Enjoy! See ya'll in the morning ;)

~ Laughter is the best medicine ~

babukar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're incredible, this "new concept" is addictive, i like it! In short time, naruto fans will ask " is the mighty's 99'o stuff released "xd. Don't make us waiting too much and release earlier some spoilers of the next nr. xD haha (live reactions part was just, jussst, jussssst.... brilliant)

Reactions: 99minutes