►One JOKE Man ft. Goku & NB (Drunk Comedy Review)

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime of the Year? Or proof that Madhouse can make any dumb idea work? Also my roast on Goku/Superman/Saitama comparisons and ft. the very worst of Narutobase, you might be in today's vid xD

[video=youtube;ywcUueF5ZZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywcUueF5ZZ8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Today Numbers sobers up to shout belligerently at the new hit anime, One Punch Man.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your editing skills are so sick haha you got a good way of talking, even when I dont agree with you I wanna think the same

you watch that persuasive skill you got there, thats a dangerous thing

Edit: THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be fair Goku / Superman fans are just as bad so i'm glad there's a little bit of dirt in their eye showing them how annoying their fanboying is.
Fanboying?, smh speak for your own existence. I still cannot figure out who did ever start such a pointless debate of Son Goku Vs Kal-El.

You can gladly begin entertaining me , be my guest.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanboying?, smh speak for your own existence. I still cannot figure out who did ever start such a pointless debate of Son Goku Vs Kal-El.

You can gladly begin entertaining me , be my guest.
I honestly don't care enough about those specific matchups, you seem great- it's just a shame for the countless DBZ lost causes i've seen giving the series a bad name.