►Oldies But Goldies◄

Xanthacl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved Bayblade and Jackie Chan. You're right the t.v shows of this day are so.. unreal, not to mention they kill brain cells. Even Sesame street isn't the same calibar that it had been

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I'd like say say this is the best thread I've ever stumbled upon. So many classics, I've so enjoyed reading all of your post's. I don't even know where to begin really so I'll start with what I remember first...
Land of the Lost
You must be registered for see images

This was one of the first Saturday morning shows I remember, and no lie, the Sleestak gave me nightmares lol
Also I remember a show called...
Star Blazers

This show F'd me up a little, as the Ship's captain dying early in was my first experience with death

Now to the show that taught me how to tell time (because I knew what time it came on and just used that as a focal point lol)
Spiderman(1967)
[video=youtube;4o29VoxtsFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk[/video]
And of course I have to include classics like...
Challenge of the Gobots

And also...
Voltron defender of the Universe

"Form Blazing sword!" I can't tell you how many times I've said that...but the count it right up there with "Thunder, thunder, THUNDER....ThunderCats...HO!!!" lol
More to come, it won't let me post multiple vids so I may multipost a smidge but I won't overdo it

Reactions: Wang

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off topic but...
Had to include this classic scene from
Transformers the movie
[video=youtube;fB0_vJUc3o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB0_vJUc3o4&list=FLFlMQU_rZMswt8u4UsdqlMA&index=12[/video]

Classic line from Optimus...
"You, who are without mercy, now plead for it?! I thought you were made of sterner stuff"

Check out the triple kill he gets in before he lands, any COD player would be proud lol
Also, I have never, EVER been able to forgive Hotrod for getting him killed

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
astro boy or rocket robinhood in the morning before getting the bus. heres one gi joe or how about thurnder birds oh yeah my all time fav rocky and bullwinkle show had to buy it whenever i see one of the box sets

hanabeelee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HEY ARNOLD! is an American animated television series created by Craig Bartlett for Nickelodeon. The show's premise focuses on a fourth grader named Arnold who lives with his grandparents in a large city. Episodes center on his experiences navigating big city life while dealing with the problems he and his friends encounter, including urban legends.

JOHNNY BRAVOis an American animated television series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network. The series stars a muscular beefcake young man named Johnny Bravo who dons a pompadour hairstyle and an Elvis Presley-like voice and has a forward, woman-chasing personality. Plots typically revolve around him trying to get a woman that he has targeted throughout the episode to fall in love with him. He is often beaten up or stunned by his target or companions, or is ditched by them in the end.

ED, EDD and EDDY is a Canadian-American animated comedy television series created by Danny Antonucci and produced by Canada-based a.k.a. Cartoon. It premiered on Cartoon Network on January 4, 1999. The series was designed to resemble classic cartoons from the 1940s to the 1970s, and revolves around three adolescent boys collectively known as "the Eds", who live in a suburban cul-de-sac. Unofficially led by Eddy, the Eds constantly invent schemes to make money from their peers to purchase their favorite confectionery, jawbreakers. Their plans usually fail, leaving them in various predicaments.

Husky

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy walk down memory lane batman, this brings back memories of my youth, though some are a bit out of my age range. Mighty Max...Captain Planet...Hey Arnold....-wipes away tear-

[video=youtube;WnDhmk9esiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDhmk9esiA[/video]
Points for all the food refrences they are able to throw in 1:30 second intro.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">Yes I remember a lot of the shows people have posted on here. It makes me wanna cry when I see what has been made for kids to watch these days. I swear I lose brain cells anymore when I watch a current cartoon. Not that they are all mind numbingly bad, but 97% of them belong in the garbage.</div>

Husky

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I remember a lot of the shows people have posted on here. It makes me wanna cry when I see what has been made for kids to watch these days. I swear I lose brain cells anymore when I watch a current cartoon. Not that they are all mind numbingly bad, but 97% of them belong in the garbage.
People really like to rag on today's cartoons. Feel so bad for em' lol. Well, least' they got Adventure Time, which for me is becoming the top 20 kids shows I've ever watched. Alright, what this thread needs is some Wild-N-Crazy-Kids vids.

[video=youtube;grFeII7twdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grFeII7twdU[/video]

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=10943854" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-10943854">Husky said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> People really like to rag on today's cartoons. Feel so bad for em' lol. Well, least' they got Adventure Time, which for me is becoming the top 20 kids shows I've ever watched. Alright, what this thread needs is some Wild-N-Crazy-Kids vids.<br /> <br /> [video=youtube;grFeII7twdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grFeII7twdU[/video] </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Adventure Time is so STUPID! Yay Wild-N-Crazy-Kids!</div>

Husky

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adventure Time is so STUPID! Yay Wild-N-Crazy-Kids!
Adventure time is algebraic. You're just not mathematical enough to appreciate it! Hm, how about some more mature content? Doctor Katz? Remember seeing re-runs of this and thinking as a kid..I don't understand all the cultural humor..but the animation is squiggly: yay!

[video=youtube;j0Vf4pKAioE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Vf4pKAioE[/video]

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=10986410" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-10986410">Husky said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Adventure time is algebraic. You're just not mathematical enough to appreciate it! Hm, how about some more mature content? Doctor Katz? Remember seeing re-runs of this and thinking as a kid..I don't understand all the cultural humor..but the animation is squiggly: yay!<br /> <br /> [video=youtube;j0Vf4pKAioE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Vf4pKAioE[/video] </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Not mathematical huh? I'm gunna act like you didn't insult me and turn the other cheek. You are lucky I can't slap you right now. Dr. Katz, yeah I remember that. It was OK.</div>

Husky

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not mathematical huh? I'm gunna act like you didn't insult me and turn the other cheek. You are lucky I can't slap you right now. Dr. Katz, yeah I remember that. It was OK.
*scared expression*

Correction. You're very mathematical. So much so, that you put Albert Einstein to shame lol. Alright, how about we show some Big Bad Beetleborgs: Metallic edition?
[video=youtube;Sn-4H7CDwzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn-4H7CDwzc[/video]

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Angry Beavers

The Angry Beavers is an American animated television series created by Mitch Schauer for the Nickelodeon channel. The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have left their home to become bachelors in the forest near the fictional Wayouttatown, Oregon. The show premiered in the United States on April 19, 1997.

[video=youtube;geRR7JF-3FI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRR7JF-3FI[/video]

Dear God, I LOVED THIS SHOW. My brother and I used to watch it together all the time because we fought like these two. XD This is such an amazing thread!!

Last edited: