0⚔️
Awards

Great job -Angel-!
No, I don't mind. I insist you leaving it there ^_^

Tom looks so adorable<3

Haha yes and thank you :p
Woody Woodpecker
You must be registered for see images

Woody Woodpecker is an animated cartoon character, an anthropomorphic acorn woodpecker[1] who appeared in theatrical short films produced by the Walter Lantz animation studio and distributed by Universal Pictures. Though not the first of the screwball characters that became popular in the 1940s, Woody is perhaps the most indicative of the type.

Lantz produced theatrical cartoons longer than most of his contemporaries, and Woody Woodpecker remained a staple of Universal's release schedule until 1972, when Lantz finally closed down his studio. The character has been revived since then only for special productions and occasions, save for one new Saturday morning cartoon television series, The New Woody Woodpecker Show, for the Fox Network in the late 1990s/early 2000s.

Woody Woodpecker cartoons were first broadcast on television in 1957 under the title The Woody Woodpecker Show, which featured Lantz cartoons bookended by new footage of Woody and live-action footage of Lantz. Woody has a motion picture star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on 7000 Hollywood Boulevard. He also made a cameo alongside many other famous cartoon characters in the 1988 film Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Woody Woodpecker and friends are also icons at the PortAventura Park in Salou, Spain. Brought to the park by Universal Studios, Woody and friends remain there despite Universal no longer having a financial stake in the park.

Last edited:

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who remembers this guy?

He's made me laugh, long and good xd

Dexter's Lab was pure awesomeness!!!

I know this might be breaking a rule as it isn't a "Cartoon" but you know you watched it

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is an American live-action children's television series based on the 16th installment of the Japanese Super Sentai franchise, Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger. Both the show and its related merchandise saw unbridled overnight success, catapulting into pop culture in mere months Under the original name Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the series ran from 1993 to 1995 and spawned the feature film Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie.

The second and third seasons of the show drew on footage and elements from the Super Sentai series Gosei Sentai Dairanger and Ninja Sentai Kakuranger respectively, though the Zyuranger costumes were still used for the five main Rangers and several regular villains. Only the mecha and the Kiba Ranger costume (worn by the White Ranger) were retained from Dairanger for the second season, while only the mecha from Kakuranger were featured in the third season. However the five Kakuranger costumes were later used for the title characters of the mini-series, Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers. The series was produced by MMPR Productions, distributed by Saban Entertainment, and aired on Fox Kids. The show's merchandise was produced and distributed by Bandai Entertainment.
In 1996, the series was rebranded as the Power Rangers franchise; renaming the series every year after and using costumes, props, and footage from subsequent Super Sentai series, as well as changing the cast and storyline. While an overarching storyline would continue until Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, subsequent series after MMPR are not sequels or spin-offs in the traditional sense.

Those were the times...

Don't worry. I just don't want anyone else thinking it is the idea of the thread.
You are forgiven :hug:

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is an American animated television series produced by Filmation based on Mattel's successful toy line Masters of the Universe. The show, often referred to as simply He-Man, was one of the most popular animated children's shows of the 1980s, and has retained a heavy cult following to this day.
It made its television debut in 1983 and ran until 1985, consisting of two seasons of 65 episodes each.

The show takes place on the fictional planet of Eternia, a planet of magic, myth and fantasy. The show's lead character is Prince Adam, the young son of Eternia's rulers, King Randor and Queen Marlena. Whenever Prince Adam uses the Power Sword, and when he holds it aloft and says the magic words "By the Power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER" he is transformed into He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe. Together with his close allies, Battle Cat (who undergoes a similar transformation from being Adam's cowardly pet tiger Cringer), The Sorceress, Teela, Man-At-Arms and Orko, He-Man uses his powers to defend Eternia from the evil forces of Skeletor. Skeletor's main goal is to conquer the mysterious fortress of Castle Grayskull, from which He-Man draws his powers. If he succeeds, Skeletor would conquer the whole of Eternia, and possibly the whole universe.

:eek: He-man!!! :pwease:

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs

Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs is a 1987 animated space western following a similar theme as Galaxy Rangers and Bravestarr. Originally a 1984 anime series known as Star Musketeer Bismarck (星銃士ビスマルク Seijūshi Bisumaruku?) created by Studio Pierrot, it achieved moderate success in Japan. The English language rights to the series was purchased by World Events Productions (the same company behind the English-language version of Voltron) in 1986.[1] WEP reorganized and rewrote the series, incorporating both the original episodes and creating 6 new ones before releasing it under the name Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.

Rewatched this like 2 year ago...

Tom Sawyer

Join Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn on a series of exciting adventures that lead to mischief and mayhem wherever they go. No matter how hard they try, Tom and Huck just can't seem to stay out of trouble - but they have a lot of fun trying! They also learn some important lessons along the way

I believe i still have this show somewhere!
I'd watch it from behind the sofa as my mom made me and my bro have a nap at the time this was showing...
[/CENTER]

If anyone is from Germany you'll surely remember this one. One of my favorites when I was a kid.

I'm from Portugal and i remember xd

As a kid there were only two cartoons I never want to miss:

Johnny Bravo:

Johnny Bravo is an American animated television series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network. The series stars a muscular beefcake young man named Johnny Bravo who dons a pompadour hairstyle and an Elvis Presley-like voice and has a forward, woman-chasing personality. Plots typically revolve around him trying to get a woman that he has targeted throughout the episode to fall in love with him. He is often beaten up or stunned by his target or companions, or is ditched by them in the end.
The series was originally part of a series of shorts on Cartoon Network's animation showcase series World Premiere Toons (also known as the What a Cartoon! Show.) The popularity of the shorts led to the network commissioning a full series for the show, which premiered on July 7, 1997. The series was renewed for multiple following seasons and finally ended its official run on August 27, 2004.
The series was the second series to be spun from World Premiere Toons, and is the second series under Cartoon Cartoons (a collective name for early Cartoon Network original series). A spin-off of the series, JBVO, was unsuccessful and ran for one season. Many of the writers and directors on the series went on to become famous for their own projects (writer Seth MacFarlane for Family Guy and writer/director Butch Hartman for The Fairly OddParents). Johnny Bravo is today consider a classic Cartoon Network series, the title character is labeled as "iconic", and his catchphrases ("Oohh, Mama!") are relatively common in popular culture.[2] Reruns of the show are played on Boomerang.

I used to get my pick-up lines from this show, which is why I never got a girl -_-

This is epic as it can get!!:T_T:

Care Bears

The Care Bears are characters created by American Greetings in 1981 for use on greeting cards. The original artwork for the cards was painted by artist Elena Kucharik. In 1983, Kenner turned the Care Bears into plush teddy bears. The Care Bears appeared in their own TV specials called The Care Bears in the Land Without Feelings (1983) and The Care Bears Battle the Freeze Machine (1984). They also had their own television series from 1985 to 1988

Each Care Bear comes in a different color and has a specialized insignia on its belly that represents its duty and personality. This insignia was known as their "tummy symbol."
Adding to the Care Bear family are the "Care Bear Cousins", which feature a lion, rabbit, penguin, raccoon, and other such animals created in the same style as the teddy bears.

This is the jewel of the crown!!!

Cow and Chicken is an American animated series, created by David Feiss. The series shows the surreal adventures of a cow, named Cow, and her chicken brother, named Chicken. They are often antagonized by "The Red Guy", who poses as various characters to scam or hurt them. The series was nominated for an Emmy Award in 1996 and 1998.[1]

Like Dexter's Laboratory and some other Cartoon Network series from the 1990s, the original pilot appeared as an episode of the series What a Cartoon!, the brain child of Fred Seibert, then president of Hanna-Barbera. The Cow and Chicken series first broadcast on Cartoon Network from 1997 to the year 1999, with reruns airing prominently on the network until April 2006. Late into the series run, the characters I.M. Weasel and I.R. Baboon, who were part of the series recurring segment, I Am Weasel, were another counterpart into their own series. Reruns are played on Boomerang, which are rated TV-Y7.

one of old most favorite toons xd , so stupid :rofl:

I learnt my english watching this shw on cartoon network!!!

Freaking crazy as hell!

It's kinda scary how I know every single animated show mentioned on this thread o_O makes me think I never left my TV when I was a kid. Anyway here's one you guys missed.

Mr. Bogus

Mr. Bogus was an animated television series from the 1990s. Each episode was separated into two distinct parts, one using traditional cel-based animation and another using stop-motion. Characters often walked around on a kitchen counter having various adventures with common household items.
Mr. Bogus was a yellow gremlin-like creature living in the walls of the suburban home of Tommy Anybody, alternately creating problems and/or accidentally solving them. Sometimes Bogus adventures to his own world, Bogusland, a distorted alternate dimension of curved and warped perspective and bizarre plots. He often encountered the feared dust bunnies known on the show as Dirt Dudes.
Based on a Belgian claymation character series of vignettes, Mr. Bogus was a half-hour traditional series, with the original claymation vignettes serving as lead-ins to commercial breaks.

I watched this after school.. I'd come home quickly just to watch it!!!

Zerabitu, this is THE thread!!!

Awesomeness all over the place!!!

When i get up i must watch where i step because i believe i just saw the awesomeness of this memories coming to life!!!

THANKS!

Now, as for my contribution:

Again, Thank You!

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dexter's Lab was pure awesomeness!!!

Those were the times...

:eek: He-man!!! :pwease:

Rewatched this like 2 year ago...

I believe i still have this show somewhere!
I'd watch it from behind the sofa as my mom made me and my bro have a nap at the time this was showing...
[/CENTER]

I'm from Portugal and i remember xd

This is epic as it can get!!:T_T:

This is the jewel of the crown!!!

I learnt my english watching this shw on cartoon network!!!

Freaking crazy as hell!

I watched this after school.. I'd come home quickly just to watch it!!!

Zerabitu, this is THE thread!!!

Awesomeness all over the place!!!

When i get up i must watch where i step because i believe i just saw the awesomeness of this memories coming to life!!!

THANKS!

Now, as for my contribution:

Again, Thank You!
Thank you sandysennin, glad it made you happy. Though the thanks goes to everyone who posted as well ^_^​

Last edited:
Reactions: Anduril

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blabberin Blatherskit. I'm feeling all nostalgic. I still have some old VHS Tapes of the shows posted. I don't think this has been posted yet.

Anamaniacs

Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs, usually referred to as simply Animaniacs, is an American animated series, distributed by Warner Bros. Television and produced by Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation. The cartoon was the second animated series produced by the collaboration of Steven Spielberg and Warner Bros. Animation during the animation renaissance of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The studio's first series, Tiny Toon Adventures, was a success among younger viewers, and attracted a sizable number of adult viewers. The Animaniacs writers and animators, led by senior producer Tom Ruegger, used the experience gained from the previous series to create new animated characters that were cast in the mold of Chuck Jones and Tex Avery's creations.[1]

The comedy of Animaniacs was a broad mix of old-fashioned wit, slapstick, pop culture references,[2] and cartoon violence and wackiness. The show featured a number of comedic educational segments that covered subjects such as history, mathematics, geography, astronomy, science, and social studies, often in musical form. Animaniacs itself was a variety show, with short skits featuring a large cast of characters. While the show had no set format, the majority of episodes were composed of three short mini-episodes, each starring a different set of characters, and bridging segments.

Animaniacs first aired on "Fox Kids" from 1993 to 1995 and new episodes later appeared on The WB from 1995 to 1998 as part of its "Kids' WB" afternoon programming block. The series had a total of 99 episodes and one film, titled Wakko's Wish. It later aired on Nickelodeon, Nicktoons Network, and Cartoon Network in syndication.

Last edited:

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mighty Max

The series follows Max, an adventurous preteen boy who receives a package in the mail. The package contains a small statue of a fowl, inscribed with Egyptian hieroglyphs. The translation reveals a message that reads: "You have been chosen to be the cap-bearer. Go to the mini-mart and wait for a sign, Mighty Max." Shocked by the message, Max drops the statue, shattering it and revealing a red baseball cap emblazoned with a yellow "M", which he puts on.
Upon arriving at the mini-mart, he is chased by a lava-monster sent by Skullmaster, a megalomaniacal demon who lives within the earth and has the power to create evil minions. As Max races away, the cap activates a vortex that transports him instantly from his current location (somewhere in the United States), to the Mongolian desert, where Max is met by Virgil, a nearly omniscient Lemurian, whose appearance is that of an anthropomorphic "fowl" (a running gag in the series is that Max refers to Virgil as a "chicken" to which the Lemurian replies "Fowl, actually."). Virgil explains that Max's reception of the cap was prophesied c. 3000 BC. Max, Virgil, and Norman, his Viking bodyguard (he is three times larger than Max), travel together around the world, defending Earth against the minions of Skullmaster, who is responsible for the downfall of both the Lemurians and the people of Atlantis. Norman is supposedly immortal and has improvised being various legends, including Sir Lancelot, Thor, Samson, and Hercules, as first talked about in episode 5, "Let Sleeping Dragons Lie." Norman finds Thor's hammer and helm and uses them throughout the episode. When Max first sees him he asks, "You were Thor!?" and Virgil explains that to maintain the Cosmic Balance they had to call in outside help.
Most plot-driving episodes involve Skullmaster or one of his demons, but in many episodes, Max is required to intervene to stop an independent villain. While all episodes involve travel across Earth, one involves time travel, and the portal can even extend into the astral plane as seen in the episode "Souls of Talon".
While generally lighthearted and comical, the show's violence and descriptions of violent acts were considered graphic by some viewers. Many episodes began with a prologue of a person being killed by the episode's menace; while nothing graphic is shown, it was more grown up than most shows aimed at children.
The show's dark series finale featured Max, Norman, and Virgil pitted against Skullmaster and their previously defeated foes. Both Norman and Virgil are killed, leaving Max as the only one to defeat Skullmaster, who is about to gain ultimate power. In the final struggle, Max is unable to defeat Skullmaster, and instead of allowing him to conquer the world uses the cap to send time backwards to the events of the first episode, creating a time paradox. At first, he doesn't remember anything and experiences déjà vu, but after he reads Virgil's modified letter, he recalls everything, and decides to set it right in order to defeat the Skullmaster.

Reactions: Zerabitu

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much win in this thread!!!

Tiny Toon Adventures

Tiny Toon Adventures was a cartoon set in the fictional town of Acme Acres, where most of the Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes characters live. The characters attended Acme Looniversity, a school whose faculty primarily consists of the mainstays of the classic Warner Bros. cartoons, such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, Wile E. Coyote and Elmer Fudd. In the series, the university was founded to teach cartoon characters how to become funny. The school is not featured in every episode, as not all of its storylines are centered around the school.

Like the Looney Tunes, the series was derived from cartoon violence (e.g. anvils falling on someone, liberal use of explosives) and slapstick. The series parodied and referenced the current events of the early 1990s and Hollywood culture. Occasionally, episodes would delve into veiled ethical and morality stories of ecology, self-esteem, and crime.
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">​

lieherewithme

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters is an American animated television series about adolescent monsters in training, developed by Klasky Csupo for Nickelodeon.[1] The show ran for four seasons on Nickelodeon's main United States cable channel and was rerun on Nicktoons until 2006.

The show focuses on three young monsters — Ickis, Oblina and Krumm — who attend an institute for monsters under a city dump and learn to frighten humans. Many of the episodes revolve around them making it to the surface in order to perform "scares" as class assignments.​

This might be the reason I am effed up. Where were my parents when I was a child? Who would let their children watch this stuff nowadays?

I know this one isn't a cartoon, but I LOVED this show as a kid. I think it is like the kid version of Saturday Night Live... Which I loved as a kid and as an adult.

ALL THAT

All That is an American live-action, sketch comedy-variety show that aired on the Nickelodeon cable television network featuring short comedic sketches and weekly musical guests. The theme song for All That was performed by TLC. Early episodes were taped at the closed Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Orlando, but then moved to Hollywood at the Nickelodeon On Sunset theater (formerly the Earl Carrol Theatre), where shows like The Amanda Show, Kenan & Kel, and Drake & Josh were also filmed.

All That first aired on April 16, 1994, as a "sneak peek" and debuted as a regular series on December 24, 1994.[1] It was also broadcast internationally, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, India, Japan, Malaysia, Spain and Canada.

All That lasted ten seasons before it was canceled in 2005. The last episode aired on October 22, 2005 on the Nickelodeon network. The show started out in the SNICK block until 2004, when the network converted the SNICK time-slot into a second night for TEENick. In fact, the second era castmembers would host SNICK as the "On Air Dare" would be played between shows during commercial breaks.

Again, the next two aren't cartoons, but I think any self respecting 90's child watched these shows:

Full House

After Danny Tanner's wife Pam is killed in a collision by a drunk driver, he recruits his rock musician brother-in-law Jesse and quirky comedian best friend Joey to help him raise his three daughters: D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle, in his San Francisco home. Over time, the three men as well as the children bond and become closer to one another.

Initially, Jesse is uncertain if his life is going in the right direction after making the life-altering decision to help raise the girls. In season two, Danny becomes host of a local television morning show. His co-host, Rebecca "Becky" Donaldson, starts dating Jesse, and eventually becomes his wife and joins the household. The family finds a dog and keeps one of her puppies, Comet, as a pet. Finally, Jesse and Becky have twin sons, Nicky and Alex, who become additions to the family. Two notable additional characters are Kimmy Gibbler, D.J.'s best friend and the Tanner family's annoying neighbor, and Steve Hale, D.J.'s boyfriend.

Family Matters

amily Matters originally focused on the character of police officer Carl Winslow and his family: wife Harriette Winslow, son Eddie Winslow, elder daughter Laura Winslow, and youngest child Judy Winslow (until Season 4).[4]

In the pilot episode, the family had also opened their home to Carl's street-wise mother, Estelle Winslow (usually known as "Mother Winslow"). Prior to the start of the series, Harriette's sister, Rachel Crawford, and her infant son, Richie Crawford, had moved into the Winslow household after the death of Rachel's husband.

The Winslows' nerdy teenaged next-door neighbor, Steve Urkel, was introduced midway through the first season and quickly became the focus of the show.[5] The popular sitcom was part of ABC's TGIF from 1989 until 1997, before it became part of the CBS Block Party lineup from 1997 until 1998. Family Matters was produced by Bickley-Warren Productions and Miller-Boyett Productions, in association with Lorimar Television (1989–1993), and later Warner Bros. Television (1993–1998).

As the show progressed, episodes began to center more and more on Steve Urkel and other original characters also played by Jaleel White, including Steve's suave alter-ego Stefan Urkquelle and his female cousin Myrtle Urkel.

I just got extremely happy and sad reading this thread... Bittersweet.

Reactions: sandysennin

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, i was playing guitar, a warming exercise i use to do and it so happens to be the theme song for this old cartoon

This one is quite old, but i remember watching it in the 80's

Hope you like xd

3raser

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jet jacson, scooby doo, flinsstone, yogi bear, looneytoons, captain america and many others ....those wre the golden days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arthur

Developed from Marc Brown's beloved books, Arthur reminds us all of how it feels to be 8 years old. Just like your average kid, Arthur overcomes the dreaded obstacles of third-grade life, such as his tough teacher Mr. Ratburn, bullies, and mountains of homework. At home, Arthur must face the pint-sized terror also known as his sister Dora Winifred, or D.W. for short. Everything between these two is a struggle; who gets control of the television remote, who can play their Crazy Bus CD, whose hobbies are dumber, that's a baby show...Will Arthur ever win one of these pointless arguments? Prob'ly never, because not only is D.W. fiercely independent, she's also very smart. But despite it all, Arthur and D.W. are still brother and sister, and when they're not arguing, they can accomplish great things together.Keeping Arthur sane are his helpful friends --- an assortment of colorful animal cohorts who always provide sound advice and a few laughs too. They are: Francine Frensky (a tomboy who would rather play sports than go to the mall), Buster Baxter (an enthusiastic gourmand), Alan "The Brain" Powers (a bona-fide 3rd grade genius, who even writes computer programs in his spare time), Muffy Crosswire (the rich girl with a real heart of gold), and Sue Ellen Armstrong (a traveler of the world and geography expert). Arthur can also sometimes be seen with Fern Walters (a soft-spoken musician with semi-hidden goth interests), Binky Barnes (acts like a bully, but enjoys pasttimes such as ballet and clarinet), George Nordgren (a somewhat shy moose who be truly entertaining when he tries), Prunella (who was supposed psychic powers and is actually in the fourth grade) and Jenna Morgan (a rarely seen cat-girl.) And of course, who could forget Pal, Arthur's lovable, loyal pet pooch?

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reboot

Deep inside your computer lies a virtual world where cities inhabited by Sprites and Binomes. Normally, they'd live peacefully, but The User (from their perspective, a god-like figure) of their systems tests their mettle by sending Games into the system. Only the most elite should enter a game, and everyone else should evacuate the sector the Game Cube landed on. The consequences for The User winning a game are the complete nullification of the sector it landed on along with anyone caught inside the game. While in the game, Sprites and Binomes have the ability to ReBoot, which is to download useful skills, weapons, and tools into their own code so aid them in their fight against The User.

Outside of games, more danger lurks in the form of Viruses, who come in many shapes and forms. Some love to infect others, which forces the victim to become a loyal servant of the Virus. Other would prefer to delete other programs, reveling in the destruction of innocents.

Luckily, there is a group of called The Guardian Collective, whose motto is mend and defend.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ChalkZone

ChalkZone is an American animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It was created by Bill Burnett and Larry Huber, and produced by Frederator Studios for the Nickelodeon TV channel (executive producers: Bill Burnett, Larry Huber, Fred Seibert). It is distributed outside the United States by Canadian animation company, Nelvana Limited.

The main character, an elementary school student named Rudy Tabootie (E.G. Daily), has been gifted with a magically endowed piece of chalk that allows access to the ChalkZone, an alternate dimension where everything and everyone that's ever been drawn in chalk and erased takes form as the living and/or tangible. The show concentrated on the adventures of Rudy, his sidekick Snap (Candi Milo), and classmate Penny Sanchez (Hynden Walch) within the zone.

ChalkZone was produced by Frederator Studios for the Nickelodeon cable channel. By some—not its creators—the series can be seen as homage to the 1974 cartoon Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings. But ChalkZone went much farther, positing a world where everything that had ever been drawn in chalk by anyone came to life in the alternative chalk universe, endowed with the soul and personality its creator had intended for it. Thus ChalkZone took such alternate universe stories as Through the Looking Glass and The Wizard of Oz one step further. Where Alice and Dorothy were merely confronted by creatures and situations they had no control over, ChalkZone's hero, Rudy Tabootie had to confront the fact that there were consequences for what he brought into the world and how they interacted with the creations of others.
The show was originally featured on Oh Yeah! Cartoons, just like The Fairly OddParents and My Life as a Teenage Robot. It premiered on March 22, 2002, as the highest rated new show premiere in Nickelodeon's history up to that. Nicktoons production on Season 1 ChalkZone was accidentally copyrighted 2000. A soundtrack album, titled In The Zone (not to be confused with Britney Spears's 2003 album), has also been released. The series aired on The N in reruns on April 1, 2002 to November 2004, and it is dropped by the channel on December 31, 2004, but returned on May 2005 until September 2006. Then the show returned on May 3, 2008 until September 16, 2009. On October 7, 2009, ChalkZone did not return to TeenNick. The show aired on Nick on CBS on February 1, 2003 and ended on September 11, 2004. The show went on hiatus from June 22, 2005 to June 4, 2008. During that time, it was unknown if the unaired episodes would ever air in the US. The unaired episodes aired on Nick between June 4, 2008 to August 23, 2008. It then again went on hiatus and the last 2 episodes ended up being aired in November 22, 2009.

i forget that show even existed and i loved in alot wow its been along time and if no ones posted it yet invader zim

Doug is an American animated sitcom created by Jim Jinkins and co-produced by his studio, Jumbo Pictures (now known as Cartoon Pizza). Doug centers on the surreal and imaginative exploits of its title character, Douglas "Doug" Funnie, who experiences common predicaments while attending middle school. The series lampoons several topics, including puppy love, bullying, and rumors. Many episodes center around Doug's attempts to woo fellow classmate Patti Mayonnaise. Doug originally aired on Nickelodeon in the United States. It, along with Rugrats and The Ren & Stimpy Show, comprised the original three Nicktoons, premiering simultaneously on August 11, 1991 and ending in December 1994. Following the acquisition of the former Jumbo Pictures by Disney in 1996, the series aired on ABC as part of the former Disney's One Saturday Morning programming block. The second series premiered on September 7, 1996, and ended on June 26, 1999 while having a feature film adaption. In 2011, the Nickelodeon series became syndicated on TeenNick's then newly-debuted The '90s Are All That block.

Doug premiered on Nickelodeon on August 11, 1991 where it continued until December 16, 1994, and was aired in reruns until 2003, being the first Nicktoon. Doug was reran on Noggin since its launch date on February 2, 1999 until March 31, 2002 and later premiered in reruns on its former night-time shift block The N on April 1, 2002, where it continued until February 12, 2003, and was in reruns again until September 2006. Doug aired on Nick on CBS on September 14, 2002, and where it continued until September 11, 2004. As of 2009, Nickelodeon's Doug airs reruns on MTV Tr3́s affiliates bb KBEH and KMOH-TV (as an E/I program) in the US and on Nicktoonsters in the UK.
In the first episode, Douglas Yancey Funnie and his family (Phil, Theda and sister Judy) arrive in a new town called Bluffington after moving away from their former residence in Bloatsburg. There, he meets Skeeter, Patti, Roger and Beebe, and his new life in a new town begins.

__

Not sure if this one would fall under a classic >.<

Jackie Chan Adventures, a US cartoon series that aired on the WB from 2000-2005. This animated series revolves around the life of a fictionalized version of the Hong Kong superstar Jackie Chan, who portrays an archeologist, and his family, including Uncle (yes, Uncle is his name), who is Jackie’s antique shop owner/master Chi wizard uncle, and Jade, Jackie’s mischievous niece. The Chan family travel around world collecting the twelve magical talismans (each representing an animal from the Chinese zodiac) to protect everyone from the criminal organization, The Dark Hand, and other “forces of darkness.”
One of the main themes in Jackie Chan Adventures is “Magic must defeat Magic.” Thus, we often hear Uncle, the master Chi wizard, chanting the incantation “Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao” (妖魔鬼怪快啲走, literally meaning “Spirits, demons, ghosts, monsters, quickly leave.”) throughout the serie

used to watch that show every morning with my brother before we went to school brings back memeriores. and samurai jack and 2 stupid dogs all these shows just remembering them makes me sad :( what happened to cartoons?

how did samurai jack and jackie chan advenrtuiers end?

i know samurai jack stopped due to toonami being cancelled i think but why did it stop airing altogether boomeraang still shows jetsons :| but no samurai jack no naruto what happened to the good CARTOONS.

did jack ever kill aku i wanna know know taht i remeber the show.

oh and i never forget about SOME of these shows like johnny bravo it still airs on boomeraang

Last edited:

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i forget that show even existed and i loved in alot wow its been along time and if no ones posted it yet invader zim

used to watch that show every morning with my brother before we went to school brings back memeriores. and samurai jack and 2 stupid dogs all these shows just remembering them makes me sad :( what happened to cartoons?

how did samurai jack and jackie chan advenrtuiers end?

i know samurai jack stopped due to toonami being cancelled i think but why did it stop airing altogether boomeraang still shows jetsons :| but no samurai jack no naruto what happened to the good CARTOONS.

did jack ever kill aku i wanna know know taht i remeber the show.

oh and i never forget about SOME of these shows like johnny bravo it still airs on boomeraang
Jackie Chan Adventures ended. I watched the whole show on netflix lol as soon as i found out it was on there

ChalkZone

ChalkZone is an American animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It was created by Bill Burnett and Larry Huber, and produced by Frederator Studios for the Nickelodeon TV channel (executive producers: Bill Burnett, Larry Huber, Fred Seibert). It is distributed outside the United States by Canadian animation company, Nelvana Limited.

The main character, an elementary school student named Rudy Tabootie (E.G. Daily), has been gifted with a magically endowed piece of chalk that allows access to the ChalkZone, an alternate dimension where everything and everyone that's ever been drawn in chalk and erased takes form as the living and/or tangible. The show concentrated on the adventures of Rudy, his sidekick Snap (Candi Milo), and classmate Penny Sanchez (Hynden Walch) within the zone.

ChalkZone was produced by Frederator Studios for the Nickelodeon cable channel. By some—not its creators—the series can be seen as homage to the 1974 cartoon Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings. But ChalkZone went much farther, positing a world where everything that had ever been drawn in chalk by anyone came to life in the alternative chalk universe, endowed with the soul and personality its creator had intended for it. Thus ChalkZone took such alternate universe stories as Through the Looking Glass and The Wizard of Oz one step further. Where Alice and Dorothy were merely confronted by creatures and situations they had no control over, ChalkZone's hero, Rudy Tabootie had to confront the fact that there were consequences for what he brought into the world and how they interacted with the creations of others.
The show was originally featured on Oh Yeah! Cartoons, just like The Fairly OddParents and My Life as a Teenage Robot. It premiered on March 22, 2002, as the highest rated new show premiere in Nickelodeon's history up to that. Nicktoons production on Season 1 ChalkZone was accidentally copyrighted 2000. A soundtrack album, titled In The Zone (not to be confused with Britney Spears's 2003 album), has also been released. The series aired on The N in reruns on April 1, 2002 to November 2004, and it is dropped by the channel on December 31, 2004, but returned on May 2005 until September 2006. Then the show returned on May 3, 2008 until September 16, 2009. On October 7, 2009, ChalkZone did not return to TeenNick. The show aired on Nick on CBS on February 1, 2003 and ended on September 11, 2004. The show went on hiatus from June 22, 2005 to June 4, 2008. During that time, it was unknown if the unaired episodes would ever air in the US. The unaired episodes aired on Nick between June 4, 2008 to August 23, 2008. It then again went on hiatus and the last 2 episodes ended up being aired in November 22, 2009.

Lol i actually forgot about this one. Man I miss this.:(

OneMellowGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fillmore

Cornelius Fillmore (voiced by Orlando Brown), a juvenile delinquent with a record, was caught raiding the school's new chalk shipment. He was arrested and given a choice by the safety patrol officer who caught him, either help him solve another case or spend the rest of middle school in detention. Fillmore decided to help out and he eventually decided to join up with the safety patrol. The show is based around him and his partner Ingrid Third (voiced by Tara Strong) at X Middle School. The show's format parodies that of hard-boiled police dramas. X's safety patrol is much more actively involved in student behavior than a typical school's safety patrol, and officers often seem to spend more time patrolling than actually attending class, although they can be seen attending at times. As part of the Safety Patrol at X Middle School, Fillmore and Third solve crimes/mysteries. The series usually presents child-friendly versions of common crimes, such as stolen scooters instead of cars, smuggling tartar sauce instead of drug smuggling, and holding illegal frog races instead of illegal street races.