Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhhh man....this is the best thread i have ever came across on narutobase.
i dont think i have ever read a thread with so much curiosity, memories and emotions.
this thread changed my mood.
as they say, childhood is the best phase is anyone's life.
you guys brought back a lot of memories.
i miss those days..
and what can i say about these...

Scooby Doo Where Are You?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Richie Rich
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

X-Men

You must be registered for see images

Batman: The Animated Series

The Jetsons

__________________________________________________ ____

The Flintstones

Swat kats!!!!

M.A.S.K.
As a kid there were only two cartoons I never want to miss:

Johnny Bravo:

And:

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Samurai Jack

Yes, I am.

Spiderman

Bugs Bunny​

__

Jackie Chan Adventures​
Captain Caveman and The Teen Angels

The original Scooby Doo series is still one of my favorite cartoons

they were awesome..
i spent the last 30 minutes watching those videos and pics.

i would like to add..
Popeye

You must be registered for see images

Popeye the Sailor Man is a cartoon fictional character, created by Elzie Crisler Segar, who has appeared in comic strips and theatrical and television animated cartoons. He first appeared in the daily King Features comic strip Thimble Theatre on January 17, 1929; Popeye became the strip's title in later years.

Over the years, Popeye has also appeared in comic books, television cartoons, arcade and video games, hundreds of advertisements[citation needed] and peripheral products (ranging from spinach to candy cigarettes), and the 1980 live-action film directed by Robert Altman that starred comedian Robin Williams as Popeye.

In 2002, TV Guide ranked Popeye #20 on its "50 Greatest Cartoon Characters of All Time" list.

[video=youtube;Y85TxO6Sils]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85TxO6Sils[/video]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Road Runner Show​

Wile E. Coyote (also known simply as "The Coyote") and The Road Runner are a duo of characters from the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons. In the cartoons, Coyote repeatedly attempts to catch and subsequently eat the Road Runner, a fast-running ground bird, but is never successful. Coyote, instead of a coyote's animal instincts, uses absurdly complex contraptions (sometimes in the manner of Rube Goldberg) and elaborate plans to pursue his prey, which always comically backfire.​

Thank you for this wonderful thread.

Last edited:

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do agree most of the old Cartoons are much better than the new ones that you see on TV today.

There are a few cartoons from the 2000's onwards that where not to bad like

Teen Titans
Jackie Chan
Ben Ten (not that I was a fan my nephew was its not to bad)

The old cartoons I liked

most of these where apart of my child hood

Arthur
Beyblades
Jetsons
Flinstones
tom & Jerry
Ducktails
Gummi bears
Dark wing Duck
Captain planet
original Pokemon series
Hey Arnold
whack races/roger ranjet
the angry beavers
muppet babies
tiny toons animaniacs
DBz

there are more but I am just naming a few

tho there where some i just could not get into Like

Pinky and the brain
Rockoo's Modern life
2 stupid dogs
Cat & Dog
Cow and chicken
courage the cowardly dog
Johnny Bravo etc

There are also some I have heard of but have not watched but know they are good like

Astro boy
teenage mutant ninja turtles
transformers
tin tin
mighty ducks
he man
thuder cats
spiderman
Alf
X-Men
Swat Kats
Batman the animated show

As I was going through what people had posted there where some that where mentioned that I have not heard of at all.

chalk zone
Hong kong phooey

there where more but thats was just to name a few

Here is one that I did not see in this thread

The Wild Thornberrys

source Wikipedia

The series focuses around a nomadic family of documentary filmmakers known as the Thornberrys, famous for their televised wildlife studies. It primarily centers on the family's younger daughter Eliza, and her secret gift of being able to communicate with animals,[2] which was bestowed upon her after having she rescued a shaman masquerading as a trapped wild animal. The gift enabled her to talk to the Thornberrys' pet chimpanzee Darwin. Together, the pair frequently venture through the wilderness, befriending many species of wild animals along the way or realising moral truths and lessons through either their experiences or a particular animal species's lifestyle, or simply assisting the creatures with which they become acquainted in their difficulties.

[video=youtube;QMFHSfIBiO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFHSfIBiO4[/video]

this maybe from the movie but its the series opening as well

Last edited:

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow this list is almost done,but you guys missed

The Jungle Book: The Adventures of Mowgli

[video=youtube_share;XHsfJM6DGW4]http://youtu.be/XHsfJM6DGW4[/video]

Jungle Book Shōnen Mowgli is an anime adaptation of Rudyard Kipling's original collection of stories, The Jungle Book. It aired in 1989, and consists of a total of 52 episodes.with good Characters like Alexander: Mowgli's adoptive father,Akru and Sura: Sons of Alexander and Luri and Mowgli's adoptive brothers,Akela: The leader of the pack,Tabaqui: Shere Khan's sidekick,Kichi: Mowgli's red panda friend,Chil: A falcon,Shere Khan,Bagheera,Baloo,Kaa

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's running on one Croatian channel for weeks now, and I must say I enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed watching it as a kid.
[video=youtube_share;2hBSMInlDGg]http://youtu.be/2hBSMInlDGg[/video]