0⚔️
Type : Signature
Size : in the size like u did one of the oldest one
You must be registered for see images

stick/render :

text : 6th.Kakashi
other details : text somehowere in middle or wherever it looks good Missing Shinobiz and please try make it looks sick color dark way or soemthing i saw lot of ur works thank you

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Type: ava
Size: 500 height 370 width
Stock/Render:
Text: 真実の言葉
Other details: text in the middle bottom, make it big and make it a large glowing effect. Make the glow match so it looks like his face is being lightened up by the glow of the text.
Type : Signature
Size : in the size like u did one of the oldest one

stick/render :

text : 6th.Kakashi
other details : text somehowere in middle or wherever it looks good Missing Shinobiz and please try make it looks sick color dark way or soemthing i saw lot of ur works thank you
accepted

7Deadly Sin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pick up

Onii Chan

7Deadly Sin

EDITED BY ME HOPE U READ IT MY FRIEND ITS LAST REQUEST <3
i hope u read this im very suprised by ur work u did at my signature it looks pretty gaming signature style i love it totaly i would like to request 1 more sign to do mee please now read what i ask

1.The signature u made me right now keep it like that just add it under the 6th.kakashi name the text " EaSt "

2. in the request u see the other kakashi with the sword can u please do me there in the same size just with name " eGloryKresh " and under it " Europe "
Style color different from the one right now " something like Blue,Light Blue,Thunder or w.e i thank you a lot again i will wait for this work .

your kresh !

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stock/Render:
Other details: If you can find a better stock then that is fine, this one is all i could find. Put the text large and i don't care where you put it. Put color in the picture if possible. And uhm... i think it would be cool if you put a inside of a dojo roof as the background, as if he was standing in a dojo and the camera is looking up from his feet or whatever, ya know.

Also thanks for the other picture, it was amazing! :)

Also I'm adding these images as well if that's okay? all of these with the same setting and size, text as the other one. If i have a specific setting for the image i will state it below the link.

Similar to the gaara one you first did for me, glow and such. Dark background, put a slight texture to the background if you like, the texture won't matter regardless if you do it or not but it would look cool... maybe? don't know.

Snow background and such.

Last edited:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type: Signature x2 if possible (if not then only 1 of the brown haired character)
Size: max size 500x200
Stock/Render: 1 for each signature( if I can only request 1 then pick the brown haired character please.
Text: No text needed, but if you wanna sign it go right ahead.
Other details: I just want some nice signatures that doesn't seem too busy. Tech graphics not really something I like, but i'm flexible with everything else. If anything I'd like a yellow tint for the blonde character and an orange one more for the brown haired character. Thank you if you accept my request in advanced and I hope you have fun with the request as well.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stock/Render:
Other details: If you can find a better stock then that is fine, this one is all i could find. Put the text large and i don't care where you put it. Put color in the picture if possible. And uhm... i think it would be cool if you put a inside of a dojo roof as the background, as if he was standing in a dojo and the camera is looking up from his feet or whatever, ya know.

Also thanks for the other picture, it was amazing! :)

Also I'm adding these images as well if that's okay? all of these with the same setting and size, text as the other one. If i have a specific setting for the image i will state it below the link.

Similar to the gaara one you first did for me, glow and such. Dark background, put a slight texture to the background if you like, the texture won't matter regardless if you do it or not but it would look cool... maybe? don't know.

Snow background and such.
Accepted

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EDITED BY ME HOPE U READ IT MY FRIEND ITS LAST REQUEST <3
i hope u read this im very suprised by ur work u did at my signature it looks pretty gaming signature style i love it totaly i would like to request 1 more sign to do mee please now read what i ask

1.The signature u made me right now keep it like that just add it under the 6th.kakashi name the text " EaSt "

2. in the request u see the other kakashi with the sword can u please do me there in the same size just with name " eGloryKresh " and under it " Europe "
Style color different from the one right now " something like Blue,Light Blue,Thunder or w.e i thank you a lot again i will wait for this work .

your kresh !
accepted

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: The Noble Derp

Request Type: Signature

Stock/Render:

Size: 450 x 360

Text: (At the bottom) Mūkūrō Amāgai

Other details: Make the text the same color as his hair, and use anything else you want to make it look nice. I wish I had a specific font for you, but whatever you think looks best is welcome. Also, can you remove the background so that there is just the character. Show me one with a thin black border around it, and one without.

PS: Could you also make one that looks like this, except with a gray or red color instead of blue

Also, I really wish I could get one of him without the red jacket, but instead regular shinobi attire like Kakashi or Shikamaru, the green flak jacket thing, with a leaf head band around his neck ;-;