Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
∾ Antatchaburu no hazumi ↜↝ Impetus of Untouchable ∾

Type:
Taijutsu & Ninjutsu​

Background:
Far in time there once was a a carefree creature from the woods. Quite innocent on sight. And although such is quite certainly the truth, that was hardly the sum of her complete story. She wondered far and on her journeys she quite came to the understanding of the concept of suffering of the natural world. Fearing through the forests, bright and dreary in every clime as well as season as to try and gather her acquaintances sharing news and bliss. However within the world, wracked by war, forests are the ones to take most damage. However even within the places which are encompassed by peace, the trees are stripped as for homes to arise. But not for those who were apart of the woods, but for those who never were. For those who are coming as to wipe them off from previous tenants. And so Aiushtha, the creature from the wood decided to land her hand where ever she so could. Listening to those who were disregarded and neglected. She used her mantra as to protect. And although many did her wrong she used her own good cheer and mantra like an enhancement to fulfill the promise of a verdant future. It was a mantra not quite seen by those till her time. It wasn't one to create suffering. However as her time was coming to an end she had to leave her mantra to one and so she did. For all the wonder, and not quite understood why by many, she taught it to Yoanna. A young girl who was at the time running away from her primary so called home. She gave her the title of Enchantress and told to only teach the mantra to those who want peace rather then to use it for their own personal gain.​

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:
The fundamentals of this style lays upon water variation which has been seen during utilization of (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field. Adhesive, sticky like liquid which is able to easily and efficiently glue anything it so comes in contact with. However, unlike many other styles of fighting, this one is mostly based upon defending rather than making actual offense. But, it is not just defending that sets this style from the rest but also slowing down your target whilst simultaneously defending from their assault.

The basis of the style is causing for sticky adhesive molecules of liquid to be released from pours of ones body. Albeit, this wouldn't make changes to their movement, due to the liquid being made out of their own chaka. Another characteristic of this style is that that the molecules wouldn't be visible by normal eye which would make them hard as to be protected from. Although there is no specific movement of the body characterized within the style, what is achieved by it is reduction in speed in addition to damage which is able to be made by opponent. In case whereas a body contact is made upon opponent's assault, water molecules which were at the part of the body which was hit would gather around the limb which made offense and be extracted forth from user's body to that of opponent. This would cause for that part of the body to become glued, however this wouldn't affect to users themselfs, mainly due to water molecules being infused with their own chakra. Moreover, this is not a passive coating present on the whole body. Rather, the user will (after first percieving the attack) focus water chakra towards the limb or area being assaulted. Additionally, this would also cause for reduction of damage which is made upon one who is utilizing this style and that would happen due to an exterior layer enveloping ones body.

Another feature of the style is one which happens when using this style offensively. Causing for water molecules to unify in the moment of assault which would stick any entity it so comes in contact with. However due to not reducing the ability for body movement of the user to decrease its speed the unification process would happen in almost the corresponding time frame as actually offending the target. With the body contact made, the sticky adhesive like molecules wouldn't quite make any extra damage but would be made as to spread out towards the closest joint and stick together there which would decrease its mobility.

Within the style there are exactly four ranks depending on how one is proficient within the style and they are as follows;

Enchantress​
Enchantress is the creator of this style. The one who created the techniques within the style and also has knowledge within it to the fullest extent. Only one person can hold the said title.

Mage​
Mage is the second strongest title within the style which is gained by those who have learned all the techniques as well as have mastery of it. Unlike sorcerers, they gain additional perks which come with the style.

Sorcerer​
Sorcerer is the third strongest title one can gain within the style. They know the fundamentals of the style in addition to being taught the techniques however they do not have mastery of it.

Creep

Creep is the title that everyone gets once starting to learn the style. Those are the students who are learning the fundamentals of the style and still do not know the techniques which come with it. As to rank up within the style they need to go through rigorous training.

Example Techniques:

Antatchaburu no enchanto ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: A basic technique within the style whereas user would release chakra from their pores except the ones located around the joints as they apply processes of both nature and shape manipulation causing for the chakra to congregate into sticky adhesive like molecules that would surface the body as a cloak. However, they wouldn't quite be visible to the normal eye making them quite hard as to be distinguished. Activation of this technique is almost immediate.​

Additional effects and Restrictions:
∾ Masters of this style would have better resistance abilities and also would be faster when it comes to their body movement than normal taijutsu users due to getting used to maneuvering their body with additional layer of sticky adhesive liquid enveloping it.
∾ To learn this style one must have already learned the C ranked technique of water release (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field and hence know how to generate the variation from their chakra.
∾ Can only be Taught by Akasha​

P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e

Akasha, our loyal member, gave on the 28th of July 2015, a request for a Patent on the Custom Fighting Style Antatchaburu no hazumi ↜↝ Impetus of Untouchable. I, Lord of Kaos, of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

Antatchaburu no hazumi ↜↝ Impetus of Untouchable
Powered by Mādara Uchiha
Copyright 2015, Akasha, NarutoBase.net

You must be registered for see images
[/B]​

Read through that and then tell me what is essence of the style? How can it be used, etcetcetc?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its quite simple. The style focuses around the use of the principles applied by the Water technique, (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field. This technique creates a sticky syrup like liquid, which this fighting style utilizes with close combat, in order to hinder mobility. A more defensive style, its capable of hindering or rather, affecting, the opponent's mobility by making certain joints stick together. If the opponent attacks the user, the same feature can be applied, causing them to be glued and this basically discourages close combat.

This means that the style follows a more supplementary route, and really focuses on close combat, and hindering your opponent to the point that his mobility is decreased, making said opponent an easier target.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I emphasis mostly on the reduction of damage.

Antatchaburu no enchanto ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 30
Description: Ultilizing the basic of the Customary fighting style, the user will exude the adhesive liquid from a desired spot on their bodice. This is mainly used to render damage of incoming blunt techniques, or even piercing ones depending on the nature of the technique - useless. Before contact is made, the user will through mental willingness expell a portion, almost like a gloube outwards to enveloped the incoming object gradually slowing it down to the point it never came to touch the user, and it would - It would be almost like a feathery touch. A secondary application if you would, is in the situation that the user is already covered in a previously used layer of the custom fighting style - It can be done passively the moment that an object comes into contact with the already existing layer.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was told to post here. Thanks Akasha, much luvs and laffs

The Essence of le Style is based around Water Release, ore specifically the adhesive nature it can take through the example technique of Syrup Capture Field. Using one's Chakra pours they'll learn to expel the liquid from them at any point of their body, sticking to it like a skin tight suit. Using it for mainly defensive properties, though it has it's offensive uses in Close Combat using the armour's Sticky nature to create counter attacks - slowing down attacks, rendering limbs useless.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was told to post here. Thanks Akasha, much luvs and laffs

The Essence of le Style is based around Water Release, ore specifically the adhesive nature it can take through the example technique of Syrup Capture Field. Using one's Chakra pours they'll learn to expel the liquid from them at any point of their body, sticking to it like a skin tight suit. Using it for mainly defensive properties, though it has it's offensive uses in Close Combat using the armour's Sticky nature to create counter attacks - slowing down attacks, rendering limbs useless.
Much smart. You've learned it.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm excited to finally be recognized as a creep officially, the whole being a living hive of flies can only get you so far!

I believe the first question you'll ask is the essence of the style. To me, it's to explore the dampening power of one of the variants of water, sticky syrup, in terms of speed, motion and blunt damage reduction. Also, in getting used to this sort of constant stickiness improves your muscle mass, making you faster to accommodate it.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm excited to finally be recognized as a creep officially, the whole being a living hive of flies can only get you so far!

I believe the first question you'll ask is the essence of the style. To me, it's to explore the dampening power of one of the variants of water, sticky syrup, in terms of speed, motion and blunt damage reduction. Also, in getting used to this sort of constant stickiness improves your muscle mass, making you faster to accommodate it.
Good, good, lovely. There are no techniques as of yet for the style, some are waiting to be checked.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taijutsu + Sticky water syrup jutsu. Making contact with the opponent (good way could be to pretend to take hit which isn't too damaging) and using that to spread water molecules which would greatly hinder the opponent as they restrict movement and such, giving you greater control in a CQC.

Awesome idea

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One got approved wooo~

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Aberunasu no seitoku ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Arvernus's Innate
Type: Supplementary / Defensive
Chakra: 10 (2 chakra points per each turn to keep it active)
Description: A basic technique within the style whereas user would release chakra from their pores as they apply processes of both nature and shape manipulation causing for the chakra to congregate into sticky adhesive like molecules that would surface the body as a cloak. However, they wouldn't quite be visible to the normal eye making them quite hard as to be distinguished. The sticky molecules will easily glue onto anything with which they come in contact with. On one side the layer of molecules could aid user when using them offensively, leaving trails of sticky molecules when performing a taijutsu based offense and hence disabling opponent's parts of the body within reason. On the other, it can also be used so to decrease the power of offense which is coming their way. The sticky molecules would act as protection in a way, where-as an offense has to firstly go through them before getting to the body of the user, keeping in mind that they would stick to anything with which they come in contact with and that is not made out of chakra from the user. This technique remains enveloping users body, and is capable of reducing 5 damage from incoming katon tai-ninjutsu-based techniques, and 10 from Taijtusu based techniques which don't require chakra or 5 in case they require chakra usage. It would last so as long as the user keep sacrificing chakra for the technique.

Describe, ask questions and so forth~

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One got approved wooo~

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Aberunasu no seitoku ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Arvernus's Innate
Chakra: 10 (2 chakra points per each turn to keep it active)
Description: A basic technique within the style whereas user would release chakra from their pores as they apply processes of both nature and shape manipulation causing for the chakra to congregate into sticky adhesive like molecules that would surface the body as a cloak. However, they wouldn't quite be visible to the normal eye making them quite hard as to be distinguished. The sticky molecules will easily glue onto anything with which they come in contact with. On one side the layer of molecules could aid user when using them offensively, leaving trails of sticky molecules when performing a taijutsu based offense and hence disabling opponent's parts of the body within reason. On the other, it can also be used so to decrease the power of offense which is coming their way. The sticky molecules would act as protection in a way, where-as an offense has to firstly go through them before getting to the body of the user, keeping in mind that they would stick to anything with which they come in contact with and that is not made out of chakra from the user. This technique remains enveloping users body, and is capable of reducing 5 damage from incoming katon tai-ninjutsu-based techniques, and 10 from Taijtusu based techniques which don't require chakra or 5 in case they require chakra usage. It would last so as long as the user keep sacrificing chakra for the technique.

Describe, ask questions and so forth~
Okay so this is the basic technique of the style, I believe. It is a constantly exuding mist of glue particles that comes from your body, as you move around, aiding you in physical encounters. The mist will glue down areas of proximity and impact, prgressively pinning down my opponent's limbs and movements.

In addition to that, it acts as a barrier against non-chakra Taijutsu ( -10 damage ), chakra Taijutsu ( -5 damage ) and Fire Nin/Tai ( -5 damage ).

My question is, since it counters the damage of Taijutsu by 10 damage points, wouldn't it block all E ranks and bellow completely, including freeform Tai, making us impervious to that? It would work by slowing them down and restricting their motion with glue, so anyone that approaches us would be pinned down, right?

Does this counter Fire Ninjutsu not associated with Taijutsu? The tag says fire ninjutsu taijutsu, I was wondering if just ninjutsu would also work.

I have an idea for a technique, btw.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a basic armor technique derived from the style, the glue like properties sticking to your body defends against freeform taijutsu and then strong-fist tai reducing damage by 10 unless it's fuelled by chakra then it's 5. It even has some form of defence against Fire Taijutsu or Ninjutsu. The Glue is easily maneuverable, making it better than most armour techniques it doesn't "get in the way", it also does something when the opponent hits it other than defend, it sticks and restricts - making it hard for them to move if a hit lands.

You could literally let someone hit you and use this, they would think they're going to hit and be stuck.

I have one question, more of a confirmation but this is a self-sustaining technique correct?

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so this is the basic technique of the style, I believe. It is a constantly exuding mist of glue particles that comes from your body, as you move around, aiding you in physical encounters. The mist will glue down areas of proximity and impact, prgressively pinning down my opponent's limbs and movements.

In addition to that, it acts as a barrier against non-chakra Taijutsu ( -10 damage ), chakra Taijutsu ( -5 damage ) and Fire Nin/Tai ( -5 damage ).

My question is, since it counters the damage of Taijutsu by 10 damage points, wouldn't it block all E ranks and bellow completely, including freeform Tai, making us impervious to that?

Unless they have been enhanced in a certain way, yes.

It would work by slowing them down and restricting their motion with glue, so anyone that approaches us would be pinned down, right?

Anybody that approaches us and makes contact, the part of the body that made contact will be pinned and its close vicinity.

Does this counter Fire Ninjutsu not associated with Taijutsu? The tag says fire ninjutsu taijutsu, I was wondering if just ninjutsu would also work.

Only taijutsu/nin fire techniques.

I have an idea for a technique, btw.

pm me or send me on skype!
It's a basic armor technique derived from the style, the glue like properties sticking to your body defends against freeform taijutsu and then strong-fist tai reducing damage by 10 unless it's fuelled by chakra then it's 5. It even has some form of defence against Fire Taijutsu or Ninjutsu. The Glue is easily maneuverable, making it better than most armour techniques it doesn't "get in the way", it also does something when the opponent hits it other than defend, it sticks and restricts - making it hard for them to move if a hit lands.

You could literally let someone hit you and use this, they would think they're going to hit and be stuck.

I have one question, more of a confirmation but this is a self-sustaining technique correct?

yes!!
Also guys, two more techniques got approved!

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Ambisagrus `rikoiru ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Ambisagrus' Recoil
Chakra: 15 - 40
Description: Utilizing the basic principles of Impetus of Untouchable user will cause for sticky liquid which is surfacing the body as the cloak to start spinning rapidly on molecular level. The rotatory movement won't be evident to others due to stage at which it is happening however it would create like a current which will have redirecting capabilities. Any type of unfocused electricity which is coming in the user's way will be redirected and blasted out either towards the ground or short range area. User can either use a pre-existing cloak for performance of this technique or commence performance of this technique with creation of a dense cloak around their body or body-part. The A ranked version of this technique can be used twice per battle whereas the S ranked only once. When using the C ranked version, user will only be able to redirect the electricity towards the ground, however with higher ranked versions of this technique they will be able to cause for electricity, which was initially coming their way, to blast out in short range causing the damage equivalent to the rank of the technique which was initially coming. In addition, user can re-direct techniques which are same rank as this one (due to the nature of this technique and creating like a current), however keeping in mind that the cloak which was enveloping their body would get destroyed. Keeping the cloak present would require from the user to use a technique which is one rank higher from that of lighting (or its variations based off electricity).

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Garona no hōboku ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Agrona's Graze
Type: Supplementary / Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Sister technique of Ambisagrus' Recoil, which also utilizes the basic principles of Impetus of Untouchable. Just like the previously mentioned technique, user will cause for the sticky liquid which is surfacing the body as a cloak to start spinning rapidly on a molecular level. In addition the rotatory movement won't be evident to other due to the stage at which it is happening and user will be able to change direction at which the molecules rotate. Causing some to rotate towards the left and others towards the right. Such rotation will grant cutting capability to the molecules and hence pierce through everything they come in contact with before glueing onto them. The rotation however would be stopped with the contact being made, but being able to change the direction of rotation would allow for considerable damage being made (the wounds created could be compared to the bone-deep abrasions). This cutting would happen due to like a flux being created from the rotation. The first contact with the molecules would disable them to continue on moving, but glue onto what they came in contact with. User can either use pre-existing cloak to perform this technique or commence the activation of this technique with creation of the cloak. The change in direction at which molecules move will happen passively for a brief period once they were stired by something so to increase their potency before gluing onto the same figure. Due to the nature of this technique, it can be combined with others from the style. Once activated it will last so as long as the contact hasn't been made.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first is basically a way of redirecting Lightning, the spinning water will conduct it and then fire it away. However does this not do anything else but defend against Nagashi like attacks? Even though it doesn't say I'm sure because of the strength of chakra put it it would at least defend against other attacks normally (No special properties like redirection, just defence).

The second one I like, finally something offensive with infinite usage. Gonna punch my way to their bones and then so forth. The Water basically acts like a drill from the spinning in two different directions creating harsh and sharp rotary movements. But I love that it still retains it's sticky properties as well, fatal attacks + restricted movements = more fatal attacks

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Like have been previously said, its the basic technique of the style where the sticky water based particles are expelled from our pores, which makes it difficult for the opponent to attack as, as it sticks to the opponent's body parts it comes into contact with, as well as aid the user in combat by making us somewhat resistant to Fire based Tai attacks, and normal Tai, decreasing damage it does.

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Ambisagrus `rikoiru ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Ambisagrus' Recoil

Basically, cause the particles of sticky liquid to spin at a molecular level, and be used to redirect unfocused lightning techniques towards the ground, or back at the opponent, depending on rank.

Antatchaburu no enchanto ≈ Garona no hōboku ∾ The Enchant of Untouchable ≈ Agrona's Graze

With this technique, one shall utilize the spinning nature again, but this time, the spin can be controlled in terms of direction. This creates a cutting capability, which combines with the gluing aspect of the style, making it a double deadly technique as it not only holds something in place, but also offers deep cuts.