[Question] • Any news about Bleach Anime......???

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All over my YouTube recommendations keeps popping and showing about "Bleach interview with Tite Kubo 2017" and "Bleach next generations 2017" but since I've seen the whole series 6 months ago plus the manga, I have not been recently updated on bleach, but maybe they will start the anime with the thousand year blood war arc. You can look all these stuff up if you want to and do some research.

SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI

Supreme
Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All over my YouTube recommendations keeps popping and showing about "Bleach interview with Tite Kubo 2017" and "Bleach next generations 2017" but since I've seen the whole series 6 months ago plus the manga, I have not been recently updated on bleach, but maybe they will start the anime with the thousand year blood war arc. You can look all these stuff up if you want to and do some research.
Hmm seems gonna take more time...thank you! ^_^

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do not see Bleach coming in near future though mate . I am sad kubo blew this he probably thought Thousand years war arc would revive his old fame back . He played to himself in the end .

I do wish the anime comes back just hoping .

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It says here that they will but who knows for sure besides Tite Kubo himself right.