‘Urashiki Otsutsuki Enters!!’

Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In conjunction with episode 50, uzumaki report #39 recaps the past arcs and memorable character interactions of the anime as they prepare for the chuunin exams.

It also mentions denki and sumire ‘Enters the scene’ and ‘takes action’. This isn’t meant as confirmation of their participation in the exams, but likely a foreshadowing of how they’ll progress and develop as characters.

‘Urashiki Otsutsuki Enters!!’

An Ohtsutsuki like Kaguya, revered as the strongest of his clan, will stand in the way of our heroes.
You must be registered for see images

Also Episode 53 is called ‘Himawaris birthday’, which would air only 2 weeks after the ‘boruto’ birthday episode’. So either we’re getting a small time skip or the siblings share close birthdays.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetsugaTenshou

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This seems like a retcon or an exaggeration. Surely, if he truly is the strongest of the clan, Kishi wouldn't have cut him out of the final script would he?

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bullshit. Otsutsukis are keep on coming as i told 1.5 years ago that the new writer has no creativity and he will keep on making otsutsukis. For me, Naruto ended after VOTE 2 and that's that. I don't want to see boruto or salad or shin or any of the new generation.

Naruto was about the story of an orphan boy who was hated by the villagers but he managed to become hokage of the same village despite the obstacles and hindrances in his path. I can't comprehend boruto series that's why i didn't read any of its chapter.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strongest of the clan got me hype but also worried

They’re taking down the strongest ootsusuki already?

I must admit they’re marketing good for this, I need to see how it unfolds.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Well he looks scarier then other Momoshiki and Kinshiki but i doubt he is the last one of the Otsutsuki since he is gonna be represent this early of the series</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21722098" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21722098">uhmusddy said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Strongest of the clan got me hype but also worried<br /> <br /> They’re taking down the strongest ootsusuki already?<br /> <br /> I must admit they’re marketing good for this, I need to see how it unfolds. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Maybe he wont be defeated right away, unless he face Sasuke with full chakra this time and without any nerfs - fodderz blitzed <br /> <div style="text-align: center"><div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <center><object width= "560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uBJGcsoLibE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uBJGcsoLibE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object></center>&#8203;</div></div>

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he wont be defeated right away, unless he face Sasuke with full chakra this time and without any nerfs - fodderz blitzed
You must be registered for see images

True, maybe he allies with KARA after losing Momoshiki and Kinshiki. & most likely injured himself unable to go home atm

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Japanese grammatics do not take the word strongest which is saikyo literally.

Strongest is a set of strong people. Kotoamatsukami, Tsukiyomi, Infinite Tsukiyomi, Frog Song are called strongest as in a set.

Same, Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Otsutsuki are called Strongest Clans.

It's upto thier abilities to figure out who is the strongest.

Urashiki'll potentially be strongest in a certain field/one of the strongest Of Otsutsuki Ichizoku.