Sif

Regular
Kin
37💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys I come from the AB discord. You can find me there as “Sif”. Few things about myself; I hate spiders, roller coasters, dry ice, and handicapped parking spots. Why do they get to park so close?

Reactions: bittersweet

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Im sure youll have a lot of fun on here :D

If youre interested in Roleplaying being able to have powers and battle, explore a world or even just to have fun, check out the Naruto Roleplay section! Its not exclusively all Naruto, just naruto themed!
Any questions feel free to send me a message!

Welcome and have fun!

Sif

Regular
Kin
37💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Im sure youll have a lot of fun on here :D

If youre interested in Roleplaying being able to have powers and battle, explore a world or even just to have fun, check out the Naruto Roleplay section! Its not exclusively all Naruto, just naruto themed!
Any questions feel free to send me a message!

Welcome and have fun!
Thanks, I’m going to be honest with you I haven’t seen a single episode of Naruto. Just not my type of anime lol

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Thanks, I’m going to be honest with you I haven’t seen a single episode of Naruto. Just not my type of anime lol
Thats completely fine! You dont need to have seen the series to join us, if youre interested. Its just loosely based around it. We have people that RP as wizards from harry potter, people from tokyo ghoul, all kinds!