Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right right rightttt.

You know how to read so I won't bore you. Just read it and ask me any questions if needed.

(Suiton: Omoi tatchi ) Water Release: Heavy Touch
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short - Mid (Mid when released from palms as a burst)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A simple Water jutsu which can be used in two different ways. The first way would be where the user makes contact with another being and uses his abilities his suiton chakra to manipulate the water which is released from his palms to have the same effects as the C-ranked Starch Syrup Capture Field (The sticky aspect to the jutsu). The user would simply release the water from his Palms onto whatever part of the opponents body he touches, spreading it all over the opponents body, allowing the sticky water to engulf the opponents body in the slime like substance at blazing speeds. Another way the user could 'catch' the opponent in the sticky water is by concentrating their suiton chakra at a point where the opponent may be touching them, allowing the sticky water to come out from that point rather than from just the users palms. The sticky water would have no dangerous aspects to it, however it'd have the ability to weigh the opponent down, as if a huge boulder was placed on their body, preventing them from moving properly, if at all, depending on where the slime is. The effects of this would begin from the point of the touch but proceed to spread to wherever the sticky water is spreading. Once even a tiny bit of the sticky water ('slime') is on the opponents body, the user can simply release more of his chakra into it and spread it, meaning prolonged contact is not required. Moreover, this jutsu can also in a second, different way. The second way is more defensive and allows the user to release the a burst of sticky water from his Palms, as it bursts out, the slime would take the shape of a net which would have holes just smaller than a Kunai, allowing it to trap the majority of things aimed at the opponent. The burst of Slimy water can be released from either one palm or both, however, when released from both, each burst of water would be equivalent to an A-rank jutsu. The size of the net released from both arms would be able to completely cover something twice as big as Gamakichi after time skip, whilst when released from each palm (separately), it'd cover something half that size. As a normal water jutsu, despite the sticky aspect to it, the water would still be able to be electrified by both user and/or opponent and would still be affected by the normal elemental strengths and weaknesses.
Notes:
~ Can only be taught by Erzo
~ Can only be used three times
~ No Suiton jutsu higher than A-rank in the next turn
~ Must wait one turn after use, before using it again.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right right rightttt.

You know how to read so I won't bore you. Just read it and ask me any questions if needed.

(Suiton: Omoi tatchi ) Water Release: Heavy Touch
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short - Mid (Mid when released from palms as a burst)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A simple Water jutsu which can be used in two different ways. The first way would be where the user makes contact with another being and uses his abilities his suiton chakra to manipulate the water which is released from his palms to have the same effects as the C-ranked Starch Syrup Capture Field (The sticky aspect to the jutsu). The user would simply release the water from his Palms onto whatever part of the opponents body he touches, spreading it all over the opponents body, allowing the sticky water to engulf the opponents body in the slime like substance at blazing speeds. Another way the user could 'catch' the opponent in the sticky water is by concentrating their suiton chakra at a point where the opponent may be touching them, allowing the sticky water to come out from that point rather than from just the users palms. The sticky water would have no dangerous aspects to it, however it'd have the ability to weigh the opponent down, as if a huge boulder was placed on their body, preventing them from moving properly, if at all, depending on where the slime is. The effects of this would begin from the point of the touch but proceed to spread to wherever the sticky water is spreading. Once even a tiny bit of the sticky water ('slime') is on the opponents body, the user can simply release more of his chakra into it and spread it, meaning prolonged contact is not required. Moreover, this jutsu can also in a second, different way. The second way is more defensive and allows the user to release the a burst of sticky water from his Palms, as it bursts out, the slime would take the shape of a net which would have holes just smaller than a Kunai, allowing it to trap the majority of things aimed at the opponent. The burst of Slimy water can be released from either one palm or both, however, when released from both, each burst of water would be equivalent to an A-rank jutsu. The size of the net released from both arms would be able to completely cover something twice as big as Gamakichi after time skip, whilst when released from each palm (separately), it'd cover something half that size. As a normal water jutsu, despite the sticky aspect to it, the water would still be able to be electrified by both user and/or opponent and would still be affected by the normal elemental strengths and weaknesses.
Notes:
~ Can only be taught by Erzo
~ Can only be used three times
~ No Suiton jutsu higher than A-rank in the next turn
~ Must wait one turn after use, before using it again.
The first way would be where the user makes contact with another being.
  1. This implies that my target has to be a life-form of some sort, correct? I can't choose for example, a boulder in order to increase it's weight further or anything of the sort?
  2. How fast is "Blazing Speeds"?
  3. Would the second method also cause the weight ability to activate?
  4. If the opponent is enhanced by a mode that allows him to even lift boulders and such, would he be immune to this technique?

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. This implies that my target has to be a life-form of some sort, correct? I can't choose for example, a boulder in order to increase it's weight further or anything of the sort?
  2. How fast is "Blazing Speeds"?
  3. Would the second method also cause the weight ability to activate?
  4. If the opponent is enhanced by a mode that allows him to even lift boulders and such, would he be immune to this technique?
1- It does, but it shouldn't. That's a mistake on my part.
2- I'd say faster than 2 and seals, meaning the jutsu your opponent uses has to be relatively quick in order to stop the spreading water.
3- No, the second ability is simply a burst which would push things away/catch them in the sticky water.
4- That depends on the rank and description of the jutsu itself, but if it does indeed say it'd allow him/her to lift boulders and such, yes.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- It does, but it shouldn't. That's a mistake on my part.
2- I'd say faster than 2 and seals, meaning the jutsu your opponent uses has to be relatively quick in order to stop the spreading water.
3- No, the second ability is simply a burst which would push things away/catch them in the sticky water.
4- That depends on the rank and description of the jutsu itself, but if it does indeed say it'd allow him/her to lift boulders and such, yes.
Ohh okay & I apologize for all the questions, it's my first water technique learned besides the village ones. :)

Everything is crystal water clear!