Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi, I'm alubama and new around these parts so still finding my bearing here. Took me awhile to introduce myself because i'm really bad at this :LOL:

I guess i'm starting with the basics. I'm a dude from the early 90's who loves anime and games. Figures as I joined an anime forum ofc :unsure:
Behind the scenes i'm a mechanic but here i'm a dungeon crawling madman.

Some of my favorite anime's are Hellsing ultimate, Death note, Naruto :sasuke-smilie:, Overlord, akame ga kill.

I can't really think of anything else I could say right now, so feel free to ask me questions if interested.

Oh wait! My most played games are Counterstrike, Elder scrolls online and ofcourse Old school runescape which was the game that introduced me to anime base community. :love:

Btw I'm really interested in the Naruto RP but I'm feeling quite overwhelmed how it works.

Have a nice day beautiful people!
ki wo tsukete!

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heyo! ^^ Welcome to the forum !! I too am a mechanic, gotta love cars and such XD You've got plenty of people to talk to get you started in the Naruto RP. I just started getting into it myself. Just takes a bit of patience and you can find someone to be your sensei and they will help you get started.

Reactions: Alubama

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thank you all so much for welcoming me here! So far everyone has been so nice and friendly. Really enjoying my time here.:win:
Post automatically merged:

I'm currently playing my first maffia game which was a great step for meeting new players from this amazing community.