DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These were actually made at the same time as my previous once but didn't want to release them all at once, So any advice i was given has not been showcased and used here, If you were wondering.

150x300
You must be registered for see images

150x200

By the way, None of my Avatars are actually intended to be made in 150x200 dimensions so that's why they look weird sometimes lmao.

Take any.​

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They look pretty good. Nice work.
Merciiii

They look awesome!!!
Thxxxx !!

Thanks

May I use these, really good avis u.u
Definitely =D

They're nice, but a tad over sharpened.
Yeah, Someone told me this on my previous one. Gonna work on that from now on. (My old ones that i'm going to release are still sharpened though) But thanks :)

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That first one is spectacular although a bit over sharpened, but still gorgeous. I like the rest, apart from the second and the third avatars, sorry, but it's better me giving you my full opinion then just praising you right. :') Sorry I can't really criticise, don't really make avatars or anything that much, but keep going, you've got some potential. After you've learned how to create stunning Avatars like Exon and that, you should start working on your typography on the avatars.

Off Topic: I swear I write paragraphs like every post now. -.-

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That first one is spectacular although a bit over sharpened, but still gorgeous. I like the rest, apart from the second and the third avatars, sorry, but it's better me giving you my full opinion then just praising you right. :') Sorry I can't really criticise, don't really make avatars or anything that much, but keep going, you've got some potential. After you've learned how to create stunning Avatars like Exon and that, you should start working on your typography on the avatars.

Off Topic: I swear I write paragraphs like every post now. -.-
Haha no, I like comments like these. And i agree they're my least favorite too xd. But thanks will work on it and keep improving :)

Antichrist

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job .... I like the first one and that Sakura one

Did you made that glowing on Sakura's forehead ? and that blood on the first avy ?

The second one should be blurred a little imo