Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
±± Official battle for the Goddess Of Water ±±
± Rei's R & R
± All Out
± Terrain: Plain grassy field
± Mid Range​

stood on the battlefield without fear as he faced off with his opponent he didn't know too much about. Looking at the man before him he could tell that he was no average shinobi, afterall, he did wield the Goddess of Water and has had possession of the legendary sword for some time now. The rumors about this man were unbelievable. Some had said that this man had a constant smell of rot from all of the lives he had claimed with his putrid hands. Others say that he is able to defy the laws of death at will, and he is a living growing fungus attached to the world of the living sucking the very life from its inhabitants. True or not Kagura did not care. Equipped with his normal assortment of weapons and ninja tools, Kagura stood courageously as he faced the face of death, and he did it all with a devilish smirk so deviant that it revealed his soul's intentions. It didn't matter if the bets, odds, or even the Gods were standing against Kagura in this battle. He came with a plan that did not end with his death, but with the precious Water Goddess in his hands.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Galen stood before his opponent as he always had for quite some time; bored. Another delusional child, oblivious to the truths of the world. As he focused on the Force, his opponents mind was an open book. One rated for ages 1 to 3. Simplistic, short, full of pictures and voided of words. As he spoke, Galen used a tone of mockery and boredom. I find the comparisson to a fungus offensive. And no one, not even I, can defy the laws of Life and Dearth... Lastly, I do not smell of putrid blood... but his demeanor changed as did his words, taking a serious tone, filled with killing intent. ... I always take a shower after each massacre.... With the Water Goddess on his right hand and a large heavy cloak obscuring most of his forms, body and most of his face, he was menacing. His presence was also heavy, despite his lean appearance. From the shadows engulfing his face, 2 red irises glimmered, ungodly and inhuman.

I forfit the right to the first move, you can do it. Don't forget, all my water techs have +15 damage, my earth and your water have -10. As long as I'm holding the sword, I can do water techniques without the need for handseals and the sword allows me to use all techniques without the need for a water source.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Galen stood before his opponent as he always had for quite some time; bored. Another delusional child, oblivious to the truths of the world. As he focused on the Force, his opponents mind was an open book. One rated for ages 1 to 3. Simplistic, short, full of pictures and voided of words. As he spoke, Galen used a tone of mockery and boredom. I find the comparisson to a fungus offensive. And no one, not even I, can defy the laws of Life and Dearth... Lastly, I do not smell of putrid blood... but his demeanor changed as did his words, taking a serious tone, filled with killing intent. ... I always take a shower after each massacre.... With the Water Goddess on his right hand and a large heavy cloak obscuring most of his forms, body and most of his face, he was menacing. His presence was also heavy, despite his lean appearance. From the shadows engulfing his face, 2 red irises glimmered, ungodly and inhuman.

I forfit the right to the first move, you can do it. Don't forget, all my water techs have +15 damage, my earth and your water have -10. As long as I'm holding the sword, I can do water techniques without the need for handseals and the sword allows me to use all techniques without the need for a water source.
A blistering rage mixed with astonishment filled the very core of the Uzumaki who now realized that his thoughts were not his alone. He started to breath heavily as he tried to contain the emotions that ran wild. A man who easily can take the loss of countless life as a joke while wielding a rare feat such as mind reading, this was the type of fight he craved for. Straight forward combat was the only option, because in this type of fight tricks won't work. He found his curiosity about his opponent entertaining as he juggled with the thoughts of what he truly was. For blue hair and red eyes were no normal characteristics of man.

Kagura focused on two different spots behind the cloaked man, who spoke like a demon possessed priest, on opposing sides of his body. Two miniature wind tornadoes form at an angle that would penetrate the area at the back of the man's cloak at his right shoulder and left thigh area simultaneously. An eerie whistle can be heard as the tornadoes approach its target like a cheetah on the run, and they would explode into a maelstrom of wind currents that would shred the man's body while tearing his cloak apart in the process. Kagura did all of this while simultaneously throwing 3 normal kunai with his left hand while grabbing a marked and normal kunai with his right. Channeling fire chakra into the marked kunai Kagura then threw it towards the sky at a slant that piqued 5m above his opponent before it was struck with the second kunai that changed its trajectory downwards towards his target. Upon releasing the second kunai Kagura swiftly waved five hand seals while focusing on the marked kunai so by the time it gets hit and its trajectory changes it would have multiplied into a thousand copies that will rain down upon the priest baptising him in a sea of specialized kunai that are ready to maneuver thru any means of opposition.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Taifū no me is a simple technique that revolves around the user manipulating a small area of the air of around them by focusing on a single point. The user uses their wind chakra to cause a swift build up of air currents that forms a mini 4 inch horizontal tornado. What makes this technique dangerous is the properties and destruction this horizontal projectile caries. The user creating this technique by focusing on an area within the air, the forming of the projectile is rather quick taking less than a few seconds to form before it shoots forwards at a swift pace that is quite similar to the pace of an extending chidori spear. Upon contact the horizontal mini tornado drills into the target, reaching a depth of 4 inches affecting a 2 inch diameter, delivering numerous rapid slashes within the diameter of penetration before the concentrated air currents releases their bond separating in various directions causing even more damage as the tornado explodes outwards as a cluster of sharp air currents that expands 6 and a half feet (2m) from the epicenter of the technique. The jutsu will drill into its target, ripping up the skin, underlying tissue, muscle, etc., before amplifying the damage done upon the jutsu by exploding. Multiple mini tornadoes can be created back to back, adding up to a total of 6 tornadoes all amounting to A rank, but their exploding diameter is reduced to 1.6 feet (0.5m) field. Like most wind techniques Eye of the Storm tornadoes are intangible and translucent with a slight greenish hue making them very hard to catch with normal eyes. This is considered an assassin type technique due to the fact that the signs of this jutsu is very easy to miss and it travels at a swift speed. When this technique travels it makes a whistling sound that can only be heard within 13 feet (4m) of their target, and the technique needs to be made at least 16.4 feet (5m) away from the target in order to allow the jutsu to build enough rotation speed in order for its effects to take place.
NOTES
►Can be used 4x per battle
►Jutsu has a 1 turn cooldown
►Can only be taught by ZandaT

Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid.
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This is a special Fūinjutsu formula made by Zanda. It consists of three kanji on a sealing tag that is then placed around a kunai. The kanji stand for "Fuel", "Homing", and "Detonation" listed in that order starting from the base of the kunai to where the blade begins. The process begins when the user inserts fire chakra into the "Fuel" kanji before throwing it towards the opponent. The "Homing" kanji then activates once the kunai reaches into short range of a chakra source that doesn't match up with the chakra inserted into the "Fuel" kanji. The "Homing" kanji then uses the fire chakra from the "Fuel" kanji to release a quick burst of fire chakra from the kunai in which it is used to passively change direction and propel the kunai towards the largest source of foreign chakra. The kunai has enough fuel to change directions 3 times in order to dodge, within reason, any lower amounts of foreign chakra in its way. Once the kunai is 1m away from the target the "Detonation" kanji activates and the kunai explodes releasing a multitude of small heated shrapnel that can pierce into the targets body. If the sealing tag becomes wet, the kunai is unable to reach the target within its 3 bursts, or the kunai gets stuck into a something before it reaches into 1m of the opponent then the technique stops.
NOTES:
-Can used it only 3 times, throwing one kunai at a time
-Can only be taught by ZandaT

Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love that fuuin custom. Very nice!

As the ninja before him focused his chakra it was if time stopped. Galen's mind went on overdrive as he understood and become one with all that was happening around him. Omniscient of everything, even the name of the technique came to his mind as easily a rain drop falls to the ground. So he acted swiftly. He twisted the water goddess in his hand, letting it stay pointed down but making sure the sharp edge of the blade faced his enemy. This simple movement, almost unnoticed, gave way to large technique. Water coiled in a large spiral around Galen, rising upward from the ground as it formed a large hollow collumn of water with Galen in the middle. The spiraling stream of water was actually a large water dragon that, as a serpent who protects its eggs coils around them, coiled around Galen, producing a perfect defense from all incoming attacks, from all sides. The wind technique collides with the large dome-like water protection and so does the kunai attack. The large dragon is strong enough to widstand the strength of the combined set of techniques his opponent launched but dissipates as the result of the impact. (S-Rank empowered Water vs A-Rank Wind and A-Rank Ninjutsu/Fuuin (not sure if we should count it as fire technique) would be enough to defend)

Used as an S-Rank

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: 40-80 (+15)
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

Seemingly unaffected and without having moved one inch (apparently), Galen looks at his opponent. A strong tactic. A strong combo. But not strong enough. He rampages 3 handseals in an ungodly speed. From the ground all around the opponent, a cloud of tiny shiny mushrooms rises and spreads. As they shine, anyone seeing them, falls into a deep genjutsu. Lights fades away as the opponent seems locked into the light of the mushrooms. These dance away, earie and ghost-like, as they surround the opponent, almost without his perception. As they surround him, they suddenly explode as Galen locks a final handseal...

( Masshuru-Muton: Onigiri no Wana ) Mushroom Release: Foc Follet's Trap
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user charges chakra on both hands and starts to release tiny and very light mushrooms, which will spread around the area at mid range. This mushrooms emit an eery green light that carries a powerfull genjutsu, which will fade all light from the opponents' eyes, with the exception of the mushrooms. Trapped opponents will soon hear ghostly laughter, as they feel their bodies and limbs being grabbed by tiny vicious hands, rendering the opponent immobile. With one handseal, the user can make the Foc Follet Mushrooms explode, each with the explosive power of a paper tag.
*The user can choose to release the mushrooms from the ground, by linking 3 handseals, anywhere in mid range, thus allowing the technique to spread to long range*
*As long as the light is still seen by the opponent, any method of releasing a genjutsu is useless*
*Can only be used 3 times per battle, and only once every 3 turns*
*The paralysis is not immediate, allowing a target to preform a small row of handseals before it takes action, no bigger than 5*

..and the enemy is no more.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love that fuuin custom. Very nice!

As the ninja before him focused his chakra it was if time stopped. Galen's mind went on overdrive as he understood and become one with all that was happening around him. Omniscient of everything, even the name of the technique came to his mind as easily a rain drop falls to the ground. So he acted swiftly. He twisted the water goddess in his hand, letting it stay pointed down but making sure the sharp edge of the blade faced his enemy. This simple movement, almost unnoticed, gave way to large technique. Water coiled in a large spiral around Galen, rising upward from the ground as it formed a large hollow collumn of water with Galen in the middle. The spiraling stream of water was actually a large water dragon that, as a serpent who protects its eggs coils around them, coiled around Galen, producing a perfect defense from all incoming attacks, from all sides. The wind technique collides with the large dome-like water protection and so does the kunai attack. The large dragon is strong enough to widstand the strength of the combined set of techniques his opponent launched but dissipates as the result of the impact. (S-Rank empowered Water vs A-Rank Wind and A-Rank Ninjutsu/Fuuin (not sure if we should count it as fire technique) would be enough to defend)

Used as an S-Rank

Damage Points: 40-80 (+15)
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.

Seemingly unaffected and without having moved one inch (apparently), Galen looks at his opponent. A strong tactic. A strong combo. But not strong enough. He rampages 3 handseals in an ungodly speed. From the ground all around the opponent, a cloud of tiny shiny mushrooms rises and spreads. As they shine, anyone seeing them, falls into a deep genjutsu. Lights fades away as the opponent seems locked into the light of the mushrooms. These dance away, earie and ghost-like, as they surround the opponent, almost without his perception. As they surround him, they suddenly explode as Galen locks a final handseal...

( Masshuru-Muton: Onigiri no Wana ) Mushroom Release: Foc Follet's Trap
Description: The user charges chakra on both hands and starts to release tiny and very light mushrooms, which will spread around the area at mid range. This mushrooms emit an eery green light that carries a powerfull genjutsu, which will fade all light from the opponents' eyes, with the exception of the mushrooms. Trapped opponents will soon hear ghostly laughter, as they feel their bodies and limbs being grabbed by tiny vicious hands, rendering the opponent immobile. With one handseal, the user can make the Foc Follet Mushrooms explode, each with the explosive power of a paper tag.
*The user can choose to release the mushrooms from the ground, by linking 3 handseals, anywhere in mid range, thus allowing the technique to spread to long range*
*As long as the light is still seen by the opponent, any method of releasing a genjutsu is useless*
*Can only be used 3 times per battle, and only once every 3 turns*
*The paralysis is not immediate, allowing a target to preform a small row of handseals before it takes action, no bigger than 5*

..and the enemy is no more.
Thanks mahn. I love that field and i'm tryna make it my thing. Aye I like that new avy, it suits the green bro.
Momentarily idle, Kagura stood by as he watched his opponent's water defense counter his wind technique effortlessly before beginning to counter the second technique as well. He smirked at the sight before him as a little feeling of happiness crept into his heart due to his opponent's resilience, but he snapped out of his idleness and reacted swiftly. Kagura lowered his position closer to the ground as he waved two hand seals and focused his sulphur chakra into the ground all around his opponent and himself. Upon the water techniques dissipation the cloaked man would see numerous sulphur geysers erupting from the ground around us as one erupts underneath him as well, burning the man to a crisp as the superheated plume engulfs his entire body. The clouds of sulphur gas hover centimeters above the ground around their area of eruption changing it into a molten earth that releases clouds of sulphur at various places on the battlefield around us. The area affected by the technique which turned the field into molten pool with various patches of normal earth within it encompassing a few meters behind us, all in between us, 5m to our sides, and 5m below us.

After launching the technique Kagura slammed his hands on the ground he was already fairly close to creating a 7m tall earth/sulphur golem that rises a meter behind his location while its arms raise to the sides. With his hand still connected to the ground Kagura manipulates the golem to smash his target from opposing sides of his body as if the golem was clapping but with the man in between. His body would be mangled, smoked, and crushed by the golem's might.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will perform two handseals and focus their sulfuron chakra into the ground, causing scorching geysers of volcanic sulphur gas to burst upwards from several locations on the battlefield. The resultant clouds of sulphur will remain fairly close to the ground before melting and melding with the earth itself to create a field of golden molten sulphur. The sheer heat of the sulphur clouds will allow it to melt down the earth relatively easily (since it is devoid of doton chakra), granting the user the ability to greatly transform the battlefield, making it resemble the inside of a volcano. However, the molten field will not encompass the entire battlefield, nor will it be that deep (maximum up to five meters deep). Solid rocky platforms will remain scattered across the battlefield for the opponent and user to position themselves on. Gaseous clouds of sulphur will rise up from the pools of pseudo-lava below which can be used as a source for other techniques. However, the user will be unable to manipulate or control the molten sulphur residing beneath the clouds. Any earth techniques utilized by the user or opponent which emerge from beneath the molten pool will be categorized as Earth/Sulphur techniques rather than solely earth. After a certain number of turns, the pools of molten liquid will harden into tainted sulphur, though this sulphur will contain a large portion of earth meaning its not enough to restrict usage of the ground in those regions of the battlefield. Through the use of an A-Rank or above heat-based technique (e.g. Katon or Sulphur), the user can melt down the solidified tainted sulphur back into its molten state, allowing them to salvage the gas given off for the use of further sulfuron techniques.

Note: Lasts for three turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: No other S-Rank or above Sulfuron in the user's same turn and next turn
Note: No Fire, Earth or Wind above S-Rank in the user's same and next turn

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

In the case that his opponent defends against the golem's attack and is destroyed Kagura will swiftly create two earth/sulphur panthers while his hands remain on the ground. They both rise within short range of the man at different locations that would have them placed at a nine o'clock position if the target was at the center of a clock. The panther to the man's right will rise 5m away from him while the other, located behind his location, rises only 3m away before sprinting towards you while hopping from earth platform to earth platform when needed. The beasts become sentient as they revert to their true animal nature upon forming as Kagura removes his hand from the ground and takes on a meditative position in order to gather natural energy. The panther located behind the man's position will strike him first before it is joined by its companion who strikes from the right side.

Type: Attack
Description: The user quickly concentrates his doton chakra in his hands and quickly touches the ground to release 2 panthers made out of Earth to run at the opponent at full force and take down the opponent savagely without trouble upon impact. The user can take his hands of the ground and the jutsu will still be active however to control the panthers the user must bring his hands back to the ground. If the users hands are not touching the ground, the panthers will simply attack the opponent whenever they see him/her.
Note: can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Panthers must be destroyed with an approperate jutsu.
Note: Panthers disperse after 3 turns if they are not destroyed.
Note: No S-rank Earth jutsus next turn.
Note: User can order the Panthers and tell them what to do as long as his hands are still touching the ground.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Galen knows it, he immediately acts. He knows chakra is being focused, molded and released. He knows the name of the technique and what it does. He knows it at the same time as it happens. He knows it. Because of this, he can time his next move in a split second after his opponent. As his opponent focuses his chakra into the ground, so does Galen. But his has a different effect. As the ground erupts into a few geisers of sulphur, a large pillar of Dragon Glass rises Galen in an angle, backwards into Long Range. The large pillar aids Galen into doing a back flip and landing on solid ground, long range from his enemy (about 50 meters away, give or take).

ᗛ Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Monogatari no Kuro Kanashiki || ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Tales of the Black Anvil
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description:
Through the Tales of the Black Anvil, one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing one simple handseal (Snake if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.

(Unsure if you'd continue on with the golem, but I assume so and act accordingly)

Despite the distance he managed to put between him and his opponent, Galen is rapidly assault by the gigantic earthen structure. With inhuman speed, Galen strings a few handseals. From the ground, a large single pillar of Dragon Glass rises at an angle, aimed at the Golem's chest. From it, to the sides, multiple smallar pillars expand, perpendicular to the main one and aimed at the Golem's arms, stopping their movement. As the main pillar hits the Golem and trespasses it clean, a final pillar expands from it, directly down, attacking his enemy from above and crushing him against the ground.

ᗛ Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Tsuyoi Gizō no Chō || ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Bowels of the Strong Forge
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
Through the Bowels of the Strong Forge (essentially, a stronger version of the Tales of the Black Anvil), one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing two simple handseals (Snake+Rat if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.
Note: Usable 4 times per battle, once every 2 turns

(Basically, the Golem rises behind you and stands behind you, with its hands to the sides of you and Galen. The pillar is shot from Galen's position, from the ground forwards, aiming at the chest of the Golem (thus at a low angle of 20º or so), which stands above you. From it, multiple pillars expand outwards, hitting the arms and stopping their movement. As it hits the Golem, a single final pillar grows from it, downwards, to crush you against the ground)

I'm reasoning, based on both ce's descriptions, that DG is strong against sulphur. DG is strong against high temperatures and is an Earth Based element with the same main weaknesses. Sulphur is weak to earth and its main attribute is that its hot. This all put together makes DG strong towards Sulphur in my opinion.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Galen knows it, he immediately acts. He knows chakra is being focused, molded and released. He knows the name of the technique and what it does. He knows it at the same time as it happens. He knows it. Because of this, he can time his next move in a split second after his opponent. As his opponent focuses his chakra into the ground, so does Galen. But his has a different effect. As the ground erupts into a few geisers of sulphur, a large pillar of Dragon Glass rises Galen in an angle, backwards into Long Range. The large pillar aids Galen into doing a back flip and landing on solid ground, long range from his enemy (about 50 meters away, give or take).

ᗛ Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Monogatari no Kuro Kanashiki || ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Tales of the Black Anvil
Description:
Through the Tales of the Black Anvil, one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing one simple handseal (Snake if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.

(Unsure if you'd continue on with the golem, but I assume so and act accordingly)

Despite the distance he managed to put between him and his opponent, Galen is rapidly assault by the gigantic earthen structure. With inhuman speed, Galen strings a few handseals. From the ground, a large single pillar of Dragon Glass rises at an angle, aimed at the Golem's chest. From it, to the sides, multiple smallar pillars expand, perpendicular to the main one and aimed at the Golem's arms, stopping their movement. As the main pillar hits the Golem and trespasses it clean, a final pillar expands from it, directly down, attacking his enemy from above and crushing him against the ground.

ᗛ Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Tsuyoi Gizō no Chō || ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Bowels of the Strong Forge
Damage: 80
Description:
Through the Bowels of the Strong Forge (essentially, a stronger version of the Tales of the Black Anvil), one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing two simple handseals (Snake+Rat if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.
Note: Usable 4 times per battle, once every 2 turns

(Basically, the Golem rises behind you and stands behind you, with its hands to the sides of you and Galen. The pillar is shot from Galen's position, from the ground forwards, aiming at the chest of the Golem (thus at a low angle of 20º or so), which stands above you. From it, multiple pillars expand outwards, hitting the arms and stopping their movement. As it hits the Golem, a single final pillar grows from it, downwards, to crush you against the ground)

I'm reasoning, based on both ce's descriptions, that DG is strong against sulphur. DG is strong against high temperatures and is an Earth Based element with the same main weaknesses. Sulphur is weak to earth and its main attribute is that its hot. This all put together makes DG strong towards Sulphur in my opinion.
Kagura watched as his opponent dodged his technique with great precision as he sored over the numerous erupting geysers around him. Kagura's killing intent rose as he swiftly waved 3 hand seals and slammed his hands on the ground creating two enormous rock formations on opposing sides of Galen that rapidly inclose on each other. As you left mid.range Kagura rose the earth so that it encompassed 30m behind you and 7m in front of Galen, each side being about 25m wide, as he flew further into its depths due to his previous technique used to thrust himself.

Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 140
Description: The user will do 3 handseals (Tiger → Ram → Rat) and slam his hands on the ground which creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty. However, because of its size and power, it can only be used a limited amount of times, requires much chakra and can only be used at least mid range from the user.
Note: Can only be used twice

After rising the earth formation Kagura bites his thumb and performs the summoning ritual, but instead of slamming his hands on the ground he holds them together as he gathers chakra. Rising from his lowered position he trots forwards from patch to patch but remains mid.range from the new mountain he created.
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Galen is slightly caught by surprise. The scale of the technique is ridiculous and it was timed perfectly. The Ninja took great risk in using this technique, considering how close he was to it and its massive scale. He risked injuring himself as well. The ninja had gonades. Large ones it seemed. Galen focused on the force and jumped. The effect was so dramatic that a small pop sounded as he jumped upwards with ridiculous speed. His ascension stopped right above the enemy technique which had closed itself beneath him, forming a large "mountain". A mountain in which he dramatically landed with inhuman grace. Could gravity be bowing down to his will?

Kyōsei Abunai | Force Acrobatics
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A (+10 Taijutsu)
Description:
The most basic application of Force Control, the user will use the Force to use enhanced hand to hand skills. As such, the user will take advantage of his Force Control abilities and will use it to enhance his movement abilities and acrobatics in a series of different simple applications:
Acrobatic Jump|Chōyaku- The user will use the force to execute a powerful jump which can bring him up to insanely high heights in a flash for speed. He can also use it mid air to dodge an attack while airborne by executing an air jump. The user can also execute a Dash Jump by combining both applications into a powerful long range low heigh jump which enables him to move at 3 times his normal speed. This application counts as two moves and, while fast, prevents the user from attacking on arrival due to the momentum he carries.
Acrobatic Dash|Sattō- The user will use the force to execute a dash in one direction (with or whitout a simple flip or roll). The dash is fast enough to dodge small incoming techniques or catch a nearby enemy off guard. The user moves, in that small time frame, 3 times faster than he can run. However, the dash is done in one simple direction through a linear movement and in a short length, meaning the user can only go from Short-Mid of his initial position with one use and cannot attack while using it. The technique, by relying on the force, can be executed mid air.
Acrobatic Movement|Undō- The user will use the force to execute a multitude of acrobatic free form movements at insanely high speeds (twice his normal base speed) which can be used to dodge techniques (if small scaled) or taijutsu, or to attack through Taijutsu. The user will execute the movements with great fluidity and agility, enough to do acrobatics that would otherwise be impossible to perform even by Taijutsu experts. When used with offensive Taijutsu techniques, it increases their damage but not its speed as the user will be concentrating in strength and not speed. And that is the real limit: the user can only concentrate in either speed or strength but not both at the same time. The user cannot use the technique to move more than from Short range of his initial position.
Note: Can be used and combined with Taijutsu Styles (if feasible) or free form Taijutsu, enhancing it and adding the acrobatic effect to them
Note: As the user grows stronger in the clan he becomes more adept at spending less focus into the technique.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Upon reaching Grand Master level, the skill doubles the Taijutsu bonus damage.

Noticing his opponents move, Galen smirked but commented in a somewhat serious (or was it mocking?) tone Summoning those two? Sage Mode is a good tactic but...it might not be enough to save you...

He points his right palm towards his enemy. The intent to kill is palpable. A small cube appears before his hand...suddenly it expands forwards, relinquishing his perfect squared measurements to achieve a beam-like proportion. As it expands, it moves as fast as a lightning technique. Its golden and black color makes it somehow very frightening. From a bystander point of view, its as if Galen just shot a large, fast energy beam towards his enemy.

±Ibiton: Sono Kougu no Odahviing | Decay Release: The Tools of Odahviing±

Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn if kept active)
Description:
The user will take use of the specific release of Ibiton and manifest any construct his mind is able to imagine and visualize of that specific part of the release (Cubes, Spheres, Kunais, Swords, Walls, etc). These constructs, translucid and golden with a slight black hue in them, can be used to defend or attack. They can be created only Short-Mid range around the user but they can be thrown further. The user can control the movement of the constructs with or without the need for hand gestures, depending on the distance he is from them (Short range, no handgestures, Mid range requires hand gestures). Although hazardous to the enemies and anything present in the battlefield, the user can touch and interact with these constructs freely, taking advantage of their inherent properties to his own advantage. These constructs, if kept in short range, last until either dispelled or countered, making it a good choice to create weapons or defensive shields.
Note: Usable 5 times per battle.
Note: Creates only 1 item per use.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Galen is slightly caught by surprise. The scale of the technique is ridiculous and it was timed perfectly. The Ninja took great risk in using this technique, considering how close he was to it and its massive scale. He risked injuring himself as well. The ninja had gonades. Large ones it seemed. Galen focused on the force and jumped. The effect was so dramatic that a small pop sounded as he jumped upwards with ridiculous speed. His ascension stopped right above the enemy technique which had closed itself beneath him, forming a large "mountain". A mountain in which he dramatically landed with inhuman grace. Could gravity be bowing down to his will?

Kyōsei Abunai | Force Acrobatics
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A (+10 Taijutsu)
Description:
The most basic application of Force Control, the user will use the Force to use enhanced hand to hand skills. As such, the user will take advantage of his Force Control abilities and will use it to enhance his movement abilities and acrobatics in a series of different simple applications:
Acrobatic Jump|Chōyaku- The user will use the force to execute a powerful jump which can bring him up to insanely high heights in a flash for speed. He can also use it mid air to dodge an attack while airborne by executing an air jump. The user can also execute a Dash Jump by combining both applications into a powerful long range low heigh jump which enables him to move at 3 times his normal speed. This application counts as two moves and, while fast, prevents the user from attacking on arrival due to the momentum he carries.
Acrobatic Dash|Sattō- The user will use the force to execute a dash in one direction (with or whitout a simple flip or roll). The dash is fast enough to dodge small incoming techniques or catch a nearby enemy off guard. The user moves, in that small time frame, 3 times faster than he can run. However, the dash is done in one simple direction through a linear movement and in a short length, meaning the user can only go from Short-Mid of his initial position with one use and cannot attack while using it. The technique, by relying on the force, can be executed mid air.
Acrobatic Movement|Undō- The user will use the force to execute a multitude of acrobatic free form movements at insanely high speeds (twice his normal base speed) which can be used to dodge techniques (if small scaled) or taijutsu, or to attack through Taijutsu. The user will execute the movements with great fluidity and agility, enough to do acrobatics that would otherwise be impossible to perform even by Taijutsu experts. When used with offensive Taijutsu techniques, it increases their damage but not its speed as the user will be concentrating in strength and not speed. And that is the real limit: the user can only concentrate in either speed or strength but not both at the same time. The user cannot use the technique to move more than from Short range of his initial position.
Note: Can be used and combined with Taijutsu Styles (if feasible) or free form Taijutsu, enhancing it and adding the acrobatic effect to them
Note: As the user grows stronger in the clan he becomes more adept at spending less focus into the technique.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Upon reaching Grand Master level, the skill doubles the Taijutsu bonus damage.

Noticing his opponents move, Galen smirked but commented in a somewhat serious (or was it mocking?) tone Summoning those two? Sage Mode is a good tactic but...it might not be enough to save you...

He points his right palm towards his enemy. The intent to kill is palpable. A small cube appears before his hand...suddenly it expands forwards, relinquishing his perfect squared measurements to achieve a beam-like proportion. As it expands, it moves as fast as a lightning technique. Its golden and black color makes it somehow very frightening. From a bystander point of view, its as if Galen just shot a large, fast energy beam towards his enemy.

±Ibiton: Sono Kougu no Odahviing | Decay Release: The Tools of Odahviing±

Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn if kept active)
Description:
The user will take use of the specific release of Ibiton and manifest any construct his mind is able to imagine and visualize of that specific part of the release (Cubes, Spheres, Kunais, Swords, Walls, etc). These constructs, translucid and golden with a slight black hue in them, can be used to defend or attack. They can be created only Short-Mid range around the user but they can be thrown further. The user can control the movement of the constructs with or without the need for hand gestures, depending on the distance he is from them (Short range, no handgestures, Mid range requires hand gestures). Although hazardous to the enemies and anything present in the battlefield, the user can touch and interact with these constructs freely, taking advantage of their inherent properties to his own advantage. These constructs, if kept in short range, last until either dispelled or countered, making it a good choice to create weapons or defensive shields.
Note: Usable 5 times per battle.
Note: Creates only 1 item per use.
This man's resilience was amazing, Kagura thought to himself as he heard the popping sound that launched his opponent into the air at amazing speeds putting his enemy on top of the newly created mountain he had just created. Sucking his teeth in response to his target's actions, the Paladin decided to take this battle to the next level as he performed the ritual in order to call upon his most two trusted summons. Hearing the pseudo fortune teller's words about Sage Mode not being enough to stop him made Kagura chuckled as he decided to hop backwards through the molten sulfur field increasing his distance from his opponent by two meters as the man attacks. Meanwhile a cube like beam rapidly expanded from his opponent's hand down upon Kagura who finished his backwards movement as he waited for the cube to enter short range of him before responding.

You only need saving from an impending doom, and you have yet to show me your true strength, unless this is it? he ended with yet another malign chuckle.

As the gold and black beam enters short range of Kagura he swiftly raises his joint hands upwards as he channels his chakra over his entire left forearm that he moves into the path of the incoming beam. Upon contact with his forearm a brownish barrier seemingly appears around the entire beam structure before compressing itself to the size of a marble that implodes between the two destroying the technique within it as Kagura slams his hands on the ground successfully summoning the two great toad sages.

Chakra: 15-30 20
Damage: 30-60 40
Description: On the user's limbs there are five different colored seals bearing the kanji, 宮, for palace. Each colored seal represents a different element, and four sets are placed on the user's skin (one on each of the arms and legs). When an attack approaches the user, they will focus densely molded chakra over the entirety of the desired limb. This allows the user to make contact with a technique without harming themselves in the process. Upon contact, the user further focuses chakra into one or a combination of seals (up to two), releasing the chakra within. Each seal releases a separate basic elemental chakra, infusing the barrier with said element(s). The chakra transfers from the user arms and rapidly forms around the entirety of the incoming technique, mixing with the released chakra from the seal. The released barrier forms around the whole object all at once, and does not gradually expand to cover the technique. Immediately upon forming around the technique, the barrier is then compressed into the size of a marble and implodes, destroying the technique within it. This can also be used on solid objects with the same effect, such as boulders, structures on the battlefield, etc. The user is also capable of using two separate barriers at the same time (one from each hand at A-rank strength). This could enhance their ability to defend from certain techniques that approach from separate directions. However, this also counts as two usages of the technique.
- Usable four times per battle
- No other fuinjutsu on the same turn
- Each elemental seal can be used once per battle

Reference jutsu
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Description:
One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

Kagura, long time no see. Hows it been boy?

So rude of you to just interrupt our lunch time after ignoring us for so long Kagura.

Ma, give the boy a break! This is why he doesn't call us like he should......

Ma! Pa! We have no time to talk, just follow my lead.

Kagura then waved a single hand seal as he channeled his earth chakra into the mountain structure he created causing it to rumble and shake as it becomes unstable. Suddenly the whole mountain collapses in on itself, with his opponent within it, creating a rain of various sized boulders and stone that covers a large portion of the battlefield even leaving the Uzumaki and his summons a little susceptible to his own attack. Pa follows the hand seal waved by Kagura with one of his own before taking in a deep breath and exhaling a huge blast of wind that travels upwards towards his falling opponent while simultaneously knocking away any debris that might be falling down upon them. The large wind blast will explode and engulf the area within short range of its target upon contact making the onslaught even more disastrous.

Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minor note: You know why you can't use handseals if you are summoning both toads together? Because you need to keep your hands clasped during the process. You made a gesture to point your hand in the direction of my technique before finishing the summon of the toads. Not a big deal but be careful in the future. Such technical minor things are often the focus o many arguings.

Galen allowed the two elder toads to be summoned. He knew of them and he knew them. In all that the concept of "knowing" entangled. They were funny little things. And despite old, they were quite powerful. Still, not powerful enough. As the toads appear, Galen inhales and focuses on his core. He surfaces the primal supressed instincts of his teachers and unleashes a powerful roar. Unlike any sound a man can produce, it was animalistic, savage and wild. It was as if a gigantic beast just roared in the field. The sound was loud and powerful and resounded of bloodlust and anger. Suddenly, both toads disperse. Reversed summoned back into myobokuzan, they fled in sheer fear. There was nothing they could do for the poor boy they came to help. Nothing at all. The roar had a different effect on Galen though. It revitilized him, embuing him with power and fighting spirit. He was energized. His enemy, however, was weak and in fear.

Panda Geijutsu: Dasai Houkou | Panda Arts: Primal Roar
Chakra: 40 (50 when used by Myoshu)
Damage: N/A (90 when used by Myoshu)
Description:
A manifestation of the primal ancestry of Pandas, this last resort technique has been passed down for generations of Pandas, being a manifestation of the ultimate bound to their origins. The Panda focuses a large amount of his chakra in his throat and executes a very loud, strong Roar. Using his most primal instincts, the roar is (much like the killing intent technique) charged with aggression and rage. The bloodlust contained in the roar is so intense that any enemy in the field will shiver in pure fear, regardless of any other aspect in play. The technique, while simple in its essence, its very complex. The technique is boosted to its ultimate effect when used by the boss summon, Myoshu who's roar can level anything in its path.

Abilities:
-Enemies will experience fear and pressure, putting less effort and chakra into their offensive and defensive techniques, which results in a -10 damage penalty to their techniques
-Any summon on the field immediately disperses in fear, running to his/her "homeland"
-The summoner's gain a momentary (5 turns) bonus in strength (+10 to Taijutsu) and damage in Ninjutsu (+10 to elemental techniques), as the primal roar increases their adrenaline flow and clears their mind, dispelling harmful emotional or illusional (up to S-Rank) effects, regardless of their origins
-When executed by Myoshu (the boss summon), the Primal Roar is labeled as a Forbidden Rank and produces a shockwave that levels everything in its path, much like a wind technique, due to the the size and enormous chakra Myoshu has.

Restrictions:
-While usable by every Panda Summon, each summon can only use it once per battle
-The user can use it twice per battle
-Can only be used by Pandas or by signers of the Panda Contract.

Let me show you then...what power is...

Galen's eyes glowed in a light blue energy. The air around him shifted as power gathered around and in him. He took the mighty sword and swirled it in his hand before sticking it, point down, on the "mountain". Around the gigantic earthen structure, water was already gathering when this happened and it rapidly transformed and converged around Galen to form a mighty Dragon of water. The massive beast was bigger than ever. It oozed power and chakra as it launched itself fowards. Empowered by some unknown factor, the dragon originated from around Galen and shot forwards and downwards against the enemy. It was an unparallel showcase of water mastery, made possible by combining the secret arts of Galen's clan with the mighty power of Caliburn's craftmanship.

(basically, I focus on the force and empower myself and the technique I use. The force technique is but a passive mode. Nothing really time consuming in it. The end result of the combo is a +10+15 forbidden rank water technique. Its a gigantic and empowered forbidden rank technique that requires a massive scaled, equally ranked elementally advantageous technique to counter I'd say)

Kyōsei Kyūshū/Gesuidō | Force Absorb/Drain
Chakra: 20
Description:
One of the most basic skills a Force Sensitive can have, it pertains to the ability one has to infuse himself and become as one with the force. The force exists all around and is an undeniable participant in the universe. All Force Sensitives are already part of the force but by using this ability they can actually manipulate and perfect their connection with the force becoming a much more perfect conduit to it and channeling a deeper and more open connection to it. By doing this, the Force Sensitive can take nourishment from the Force and gain power from it. Depending on which side of the force the binkan uses, he can gain different empowerments or different effects:
Force Absorb/Kyūshū: Used by users of the Light Side, the Force Absorb is used by passively absorbing into oneselves the natural force the exists in the world around the user. By opening themselves up to the force completely, the user will overflow with it, with his eyes glowing in a bright blue color. This enables the user to regenerate his chakra (100 chakra points per turn) and to negate any physical drawbacks that would come as a result of fatigue, pain, etc. While it will not heal the user, the influx of force will empower his body in a way that will enable a stronger chakra regeneration which will decrease the users fatigue and other negative aspects, while purifying his body from external agents such as poisons or toxins as well as illusions or mental hindering techniques (up to the same rank). Upon usage, the user can empower a single physical technique (either physical like taijutsu or belonging to a physical element such as Water or Earth) by one rank using the influx of chakra to do so.
Force Drain/Gesuidō: Used by users of the Dark Side, the Force Drain is used by actively absorbing into oneselves the living force that exists in every living being. By making direct physical contact with another living being, the user will absorb force potential and energy from that user into himself, draining the target of his force potencial (which needs to be another sentient being such as an Animal Summoning A-Rank and above or another Ninja), during which the users eyes will glow a light red. This will temporarily weaken the target (making him hazed, tired, and otherwise depleted of vitality and stamina for a moment) while empowering the user. While the target recovers rapidly (unless he is a force sensitive, he doesn't depend on the force and as such will not suffer long lasting effects from its depletion), this enables the user to regenerate his chakra (150 chakra points upon usage) by having the force power his chakra regenration and to negate any physical drawbacks that would come as a result of fatigue, pain, etc. While it will not heal the user, the influx of force will purify his body from external agents such as poisons or toxins while also boosting his awareness of living beings. Upon usage, the user can empower a single energy technique (either made from raw chakra or belonging to an energy element such as Lightning or Fire) by one rank using the influx of chakra to do so.
Note: Each application can be used 3 times, but the user can only use one of them per battle.
Note: Force Absorb works during 2 turns. While using Force Drain the enemy cannot mold chakra or move but can't also be attacked as that will break the Force Drain.
Note: Only Grand Masters can use this ability and it needs to be used to enable the usage of Force Awakening | Kyōsei Mezame

Damage Points: 40-80 (90+10+15=115)

Its that enough power for you...kid?

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minor note: You know why you can't use handseals if you are summoning both toads together? Because you need to keep your hands clasped during the process. You made a gesture to point your hand in the direction of my technique before finishing the summon of the toads. Not a big deal but be careful in the future. Such technical minor things are often the focus o many arguings.

Galen allowed the two elder toads to be summoned. He knew of them and he knew them. In all that the concept of "knowing" entangled. They were funny little things. And despite old, they were quite powerful. Still, not powerful enough. As the toads appear, Galen inhales and focuses on his core. He surfaces the primal supressed instincts of his teachers and unleashes a powerful roar. Unlike any sound a man can produce, it was animalistic, savage and wild. It was as if a gigantic beast just roared in the field. The sound was loud and powerful and resounded of bloodlust and anger. Suddenly, both toads disperse. Reversed summoned back into myobokuzan, they fled in sheer fear. There was nothing they could do for the poor boy they came to help. Nothing at all. The roar had a different effect on Galen though. It revitilized him, embuing him with power and fighting spirit. He was energized. His enemy, however, was weak and in fear.

Panda Geijutsu: Dasai Houkou | Panda Arts: Primal Roar
Chakra: 40 (50 when used by Myoshu)
Damage: N/A (90 when used by Myoshu)
Description:
A manifestation of the primal ancestry of Pandas, this last resort technique has been passed down for generations of Pandas, being a manifestation of the ultimate bound to their origins. The Panda focuses a large amount of his chakra in his throat and executes a very loud, strong Roar. Using his most primal instincts, the roar is (much like the killing intent technique) charged with aggression and rage. The bloodlust contained in the roar is so intense that any enemy in the field will shiver in pure fear, regardless of any other aspect in play. The technique, while simple in its essence, its very complex. The technique is boosted to its ultimate effect when used by the boss summon, Myoshu who's roar can level anything in its path.

Abilities:
-Enemies will experience fear and pressure, putting less effort and chakra into their offensive and defensive techniques, which results in a -10 damage penalty to their techniques
-Any summon on the field immediately disperses in fear, running to his/her "homeland"
-The summoner's gain a momentary (5 turns) bonus in strength (+10 to Taijutsu) and damage in Ninjutsu (+10 to elemental techniques), as the primal roar increases their adrenaline flow and clears their mind, dispelling harmful emotional or illusional (up to S-Rank) effects, regardless of their origins
-When executed by Myoshu (the boss summon), the Primal Roar is labeled as a Forbidden Rank and produces a shockwave that levels everything in its path, much like a wind technique, due to the the size and enormous chakra Myoshu has.

Restrictions:
-While usable by every Panda Summon, each summon can only use it once per battle
-The user can use it twice per battle
-Can only be used by Pandas or by signers of the Panda Contract.

Let me show you then...what power is...

Galen's eyes glowed in a light blue energy. The air around him shifted as power gathered around and in him. He took the mighty sword and swirled it in his hand before sticking it, point down, on the "mountain". Around the gigantic earthen structure, water was already gathering when this happened and it rapidly transformed and converged around Galen to form a mighty Dragon of water. The massive beast was bigger than ever. It oozed power and chakra as it launched itself fowards. Empowered by some unknown factor, the dragon originated from around Galen and shot forwards and downwards against the enemy. It was an unparallel showcase of water mastery, made possible by combining the secret arts of Galen's clan with the mighty power of Caliburn's craftmanship.

(basically, I focus on the force and empower myself and the technique I use. The force technique is but a passive mode. Nothing really time consuming in it. The end result of the combo is a +10+15 forbidden rank water technique. Its a gigantic and empowered forbidden rank technique that requires a massive scaled, equally ranked elementally advantageous technique to counter I'd say)

Kyōsei Kyūshū/Gesuidō | Force Absorb/Drain
Chakra: 20
Description:
One of the most basic skills a Force Sensitive can have, it pertains to the ability one has to infuse himself and become as one with the force. The force exists all around and is an undeniable participant in the universe. All Force Sensitives are already part of the force but by using this ability they can actually manipulate and perfect their connection with the force becoming a much more perfect conduit to it and channeling a deeper and more open connection to it. By doing this, the Force Sensitive can take nourishment from the Force and gain power from it. Depending on which side of the force the binkan uses, he can gain different empowerments or different effects:
Force Absorb/Kyūshū: Used by users of the Light Side, the Force Absorb is used by passively absorbing into oneselves the natural force the exists in the world around the user. By opening themselves up to the force completely, the user will overflow with it, with his eyes glowing in a bright blue color. This enables the user to regenerate his chakra (100 chakra points per turn) and to negate any physical drawbacks that would come as a result of fatigue, pain, etc. While it will not heal the user, the influx of force will empower his body in a way that will enable a stronger chakra regeneration which will decrease the users fatigue and other negative aspects, while purifying his body from external agents such as poisons or toxins as well as illusions or mental hindering techniques (up to the same rank). Upon usage, the user can empower a single physical technique (either physical like taijutsu or belonging to a physical element such as Water or Earth) by one rank using the influx of chakra to do so.
Force Drain/Gesuidō: Used by users of the Dark Side, the Force Drain is used by actively absorbing into oneselves the living force that exists in every living being. By making direct physical contact with another living being, the user will absorb force potential and energy from that user into himself, draining the target of his force potencial (which needs to be another sentient being such as an Animal Summoning A-Rank and above or another Ninja), during which the users eyes will glow a light red. This will temporarily weaken the target (making him hazed, tired, and otherwise depleted of vitality and stamina for a moment) while empowering the user. While the target recovers rapidly (unless he is a force sensitive, he doesn't depend on the force and as such will not suffer long lasting effects from its depletion), this enables the user to regenerate his chakra (150 chakra points upon usage) by having the force power his chakra regenration and to negate any physical drawbacks that would come as a result of fatigue, pain, etc. While it will not heal the user, the influx of force will purify his body from external agents such as poisons or toxins while also boosting his awareness of living beings. Upon usage, the user can empower a single energy technique (either made from raw chakra or belonging to an energy element such as Lightning or Fire) by one rank using the influx of chakra to do so.
Note: Each application can be used 3 times, but the user can only use one of them per battle.
Note: Force Absorb works during 2 turns. While using Force Drain the enemy cannot mold chakra or move but can't also be attacked as that will break the Force Drain.
Note: Only Grand Masters can use this ability and it needs to be used to enable the usage of Force Awakening | Kyōsei Mezame

Damage Points: 40-80 (90+10+15=115)

Its that enough power for you...kid?
Yeah my bad if I didn't explain it right but I meant to describe it as if he were praying with his hands above his head and left forearm facing forwards while still remaining joint. Also your first technique, which is pretty awesome btw, states that it is a weakening fear and not a paralyzing one so wouldn't the earth tech still go through?

After just being summoned Kagura watches his two clones disperse before his as the sound of an animalistic screamed sounded off throughout the battlefield. W-What is this? the thoughts running through the Paladin's head as he felt an immense pressure building up within his chest. Kagura swiftly raised himself upwards as he watched the cloaked figure respond to his previous comment in which he waved a single hand seal in response summoning three clones to the battlefield. They were summoned in a diamond formation, with Kagura at the front, with a meter distance between them all. Immediately the shinobi looked over his right shoulder first then following to his left shoulder, waving on Red then Blue to flank his sides in two separate ways. Blue runs towards the shinobi's left increasing the distance between them by 5m as Red arced forwards putting himself 6m in front of Kagura towards his right. Orange, the last clone directly behind Kagara, sat down in a meditative stance as this all happened, drawing in natural energy into himself as he thought good thoughts.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Still feeling this frightening pressure within himself Kagura began to have thoughts about all the family he lossed throughout his life from his days in new age days in Kiri, all the way to the time of his homeland's destruction. As he faced the "massive" water dragon he couldn't help but laugh everything off before raising his hand into the air as if he was going to simply "grab" the incoming jutsu like if it was nothing. As the beast entered short range a seal appeared on Kagura's hand which sucked in the massive water dragon into his palms leaving not even a simple drip of water on the battlefield. If his target truly was a God, the Tainted Paladin must've been a demigod sent to overthrow his kingdom and plunder his most prized possession.

Hopefully not....gramps.

Simultaneously, Blue channels his chakra into the gaseous sulfur plumes around him and his brothers causing them all to rise upwards into the air creating a giant cloud of sulfur that transform into an even bigger yellowish knight like creature, equipped with a broadsword sword in its hands, possessing a solid like quality all over. With a flick of the wrist the creature performs a horizontal strike towards the top of the large earthen structure on the location where his target stood with the intent of slicing a majority of the structure in two.

Damage: N/A (Stealing 40 water chakra or maybe 60 ;) )
Description: The seal of the Water God is a special seal developed for the purpose to aid the user in tough situations. The seal itself is a circle of kanji surrounding the kanji for "Divine" in the middle. The user himself is the seal and can manifest it in any part of his body he wishes. The seal only works against Water techniques and is a very good defense against them. The seal activates and draws in any nearby water technique into himself, storing both the water and the chakra it contained inside of it. The seal can then serve multiple purposes:
-Reverence of God: The user will use the sealed, chakra infused, water to boost the damage of another water technique. Once he has absorbed an enemy technique, he does the handseals or rituals, needed for his own technique and, instead of its normal release, releases the technique from the seal itself (generally manifesting it in his hands). The end result is the water technique that the user performed with the addition of damage of the technique he had absorbed. The damage added is equal to the chakra points absorbed. Can be used 2 times.
-Divine Will: The user will use the sealed, chakra infused, water to combo with another elemental technique. Once he has absorbed an enemy technique he does the handseals or rituals needed for his own technique and, instead of its normal release, releases the technique from the seal itself (generally manifesting it in his hands). The end result is an elemental combo of both water and the element of the technique he performed. The rank of the combo is equal to rank of the elemental technique used although becoming a dual elemental technique. Can be used 2 times.
-Touch of Drought: The user will manifest the seal in both his hands and absorb any nearby moisture or water into the seal in a mere moment. This can be used to negate weather patterns such as clouds or mist but also to make it harder to breathe or to drain water sources. This can also be used to, upon touching an enemy, induce a temporary dehydration to the enemy, making him stumble and lose focus as well as stamina and strength, as he feels dizzy and weak. The effects last one turn. Can be used 2 times.
Note: Absorbing a technique counts as a move and can only be done 3 times. Cannot absorb more than one at a time.
Note: The seal can be combined with techniques that can logically be combined with a "water burst" from his body, as its follows logic and reasoning
Note: The seal can only be used max 3 times and the effects used depend on the user but neither can be used more than 2 times
Note: The user must wait a turn before using it again
Note: The seal has to be stated in the biography
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 80 - 10) 70
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra directly into an existing source of gaseous sulphur anywhere on the field and begin manipulating it through the use of hand gestures. Through shape manipulation, the plumes of volcanic gas can be manipulated into whatever form or structure the user desires (e.g. walls, tendrils, vortexes, etc). If the sulphur gas is formed into a particular construction it can possess a degree of solidity (Similar to Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique), allowing it to be used to bind, impale or entangle as well as inflict burn damage.

Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Can only be used once every 4 turns
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an S-Rank
Note: No other S-Rank or above sulfuron in the user's same or next turn

This is the last turn for moons of jupiter's gaseous release btw. It will then be hardened earth in my next turn. I'm also unsure if my one clone performing the technique will be affected by the weakened state but I added the debuff anyways just incase. Also since your clan's move was used to empower the water does my seal suck that 20 chakra as well?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time frame:

Decay
Barrier
Summon toads
Roar
Shadow Clones
Water Dragon/Absorb
Water Seal
Sulfour

The earth never happened as I roared before it happened, dispelling the summons and thus altering the time frame from that point on. Always keep in mind the time frame. Jupiter has ended already. It lasts 3 turns. The turn it was used, the mountain smash turn and the toad summoning turn. This last turn was already without jupiter active. I am also still in Long range from you, so I've kept myself away from the gaseous sulfur clouds. Not that it matters because you didn't use them nor were they in play when you used this last sulphur technique which requires it to be active.

As the clones are produced and his technique countered, Galen snaps his fingers. The clones puff and are no more. Silence spreads in the large battlefield as his enemy is left phased and confused.

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±
Type: Defensive
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

We are different, you and I.... You see... one of us has transcended the human condition.... Doton/Raiton.... Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi!

After a short blazing sequence of handseals, 9 squirrels of pure chakra rise from the ground, 50 meters each from his enemy, all around his enemy. The nonagon stood around his enemy, with him at its center and its outter border right in front of Galen. The squirrels linked to eachother as chakra connected them, forming a vortex of Lightning and Earth chakras within the nonagon to rage. It was a collumn of power and energy that devastated the area, leaving a 100 meter diameter crater where his enemy once was.

The +10 damage from Roar compensates the -10 I receive for my Earth techniques.

Doton/Raiton: Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi | Earth/Lightning Release: The Super Active Trickster Squirrels
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100 (-10 to the user)
Description:
The user makes 2 hand seals (snake+monkey) and 9 normal sized squirrels made of rock and dense earth chakra rise from the ground within range. The squirrels are then infused with an enormous amount of lightning chakra, glowing in a bright blueish color. The lightning enables them to move (above ground or underneath) at enormous speeds that only 3T Sharingan and Byakugan can follow. The squirrels surround the enemy in a nonagon pattern facing him. They then link to each other and unleash the combined Earth and Lightning chakras into the nonagon. Within the nonagon, a mayhem of raging vortexes of electromagnetic and geoenergies starts to petrify, rip and shock everything caught in it, releasing heat, (the user can engulf the whole battleground but, if so, takes his own life also) and leaving only a crater behind. The squirrels can also surround the user short range from him and face outwards, using the combination of Earth and Lightning chakras to produce a perfect spherical shield that can protect the user against up to F-Rank Earth, Lightning and Water and S-Rank Fire and Wind. If a squirrel is hit, a non-focused lightning burst is released around him, stunning everything short range around it. However, as long as there is at least 3 squirrels, the technique can be used (3 Squirrels=A-Rank, 4-8 Squirrels=S-Rank). Due to the massive amount of chakra and concentration needed, the user will experience great pain and exhaustion upon use of this technique.

Note: User can't mold Lightning or Earth in the next turn.
Note2: In the turn its used, user can only cast one more jutsu
Note3: Usable only once
Note4: The severe exhaustion left by the amount of chakra spent to use this jutsu leaves the user unable to use ninjutsu (elemental or not) above S-Rank for 2 turns
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

The usage of such a large scaled technique left Galen exausted but he was still himself. He was still Galen. Powerful and not the least less lethal.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time frame:

Decay
Barrier
Summon toads
Roar
Shadow Clones
Water Dragon/Absorb
Water Seal
Sulfour

The earth never happened as I roared before it happened, dispelling the summons and thus altering the time frame from that point on. Always keep in mind the time frame. Jupiter has ended already. It lasts 3 turns. The turn it was used, the mountain smash turn and the toad summoning turn. This last turn was already without jupiter active. I am also still in Long range from you, so I've kept myself away from the gaseous sulfur clouds. Not that it matters because you didn't use them nor were they in play when you used this last sulphur technique which requires it to be active.

As the clones are produced and his technique countered, Galen snaps his fingers. The clones puff and are no more. Silence spreads in the large battlefield as his enemy is left phased and confused.

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±
Type: Defensive
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

We are different, you and I.... You see... one of us has transcended the human condition.... Doton/Raiton.... Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi!

After a short blazing sequence of handseals, 9 squirrels of pure chakra rise from the ground, 50 meters each from his enemy, all around his enemy. The nonagon stood around his enemy, with him at its center and its outter border right in front of Galen. The squirrels linked to eachother as chakra connected them, forming a vortex of Lightning and Earth chakras within the nonagon to rage. It was a collumn of power and energy that devastated the area, leaving a 100 meter diameter crater where his enemy once was.

The +10 damage from Roar compensates the -10 I receive for my Earth techniques.

Doton/Raiton: Sono Su-pa Akutibu Torikkusuta-Kinezumi | Earth/Lightning Release: The Super Active Trickster Squirrels
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100 (-10 to the user)
Description:
The user makes 2 hand seals (snake+monkey) and 9 normal sized squirrels made of rock and dense earth chakra rise from the ground within range. The squirrels are then infused with an enormous amount of lightning chakra, glowing in a bright blueish color. The lightning enables them to move (above ground or underneath) at enormous speeds that only 3T Sharingan and Byakugan can follow. The squirrels surround the enemy in a nonagon pattern facing him. They then link to each other and unleash the combined Earth and Lightning chakras into the nonagon. Within the nonagon, a mayhem of raging vortexes of electromagnetic and geoenergies starts to petrify, rip and shock everything caught in it, releasing heat, (the user can engulf the whole battleground but, if so, takes his own life also) and leaving only a crater behind. The squirrels can also surround the user short range from him and face outwards, using the combination of Earth and Lightning chakras to produce a perfect spherical shield that can protect the user against up to F-Rank Earth, Lightning and Water and S-Rank Fire and Wind. If a squirrel is hit, a non-focused lightning burst is released around him, stunning everything short range around it. However, as long as there is at least 3 squirrels, the technique can be used (3 Squirrels=A-Rank, 4-8 Squirrels=S-Rank). Due to the massive amount of chakra and concentration needed, the user will experience great pain and exhaustion upon use of this technique.

Note: User can't mold Lightning or Earth in the next turn.
Note2: In the turn its used, user can only cast one more jutsu
Note3: Usable only once
Note4: The severe exhaustion left by the amount of chakra spent to use this jutsu leaves the user unable to use ninjutsu (elemental or not) above S-Rank for 2 turns
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

The usage of such a large scaled technique left Galen exausted but he was still himself. He was still Galen. Powerful and not the least less lethal.
With a snap of the man's fingers, Kagura's clones were no more and he stood there bitter as ever as he witnessed his play stopped in its tracks once again. Reacting swiftly, Kagura waved two handseals as he channeled his chakra into the landmass beneath his opponent changing its properties to that of a sticky adhesive mud. He altered the earth structure in a way that left large pieces of earth submerged within in it making the jutsu act as a very large mudslide as the structure calapse and spreads across the battlefield around it with his enemy within its depths.

Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

After creating the swamp Kagura follows by slamming his hands on the ground while manipulating the earth beneath hisself. The result was the erection of a very large 30m golem who stood tall with his master in the open palm of one hand, and a fist aimed towards his target from above with the intent to smash. Kagura then manuevered the golem making it extend its open palm hand forwards puting him into a closer vicinity to his opponent without emtering mid.range.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well

Reactions: Noni

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I conceed this fight. I am in no position to hold the water goddess sword. It has been a fun run. I loved used it and I will never forget that I was following Izuna's steps. However, it wouldn't be fair to keep the sword and take this long to reply to challenges. I am sorry Zanda for making you wait so long. You can pm Caliburn this post as proof that I conceed defeat and relinquish the water goddess to you. I have seen you grow in the RP and I deem you skilled enough to wield it as well as being sure you'll do it justice.